What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Replies

• Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Watched this yesterday. I liked it
    bc35af341362a4f20ee0f0c90e8ff9a7.jpg

Judging from the plot Netflix had up it sounds like a ripoff of Weeds...and it has a laugh track??? Kathy Bates is a legit actress though.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    dice-showtime-season-two-294x400.jpg

Jus binged S1 of the Showtime comedy Dice. This show is hilarious. Its basically Dice's version of Curb, he plays himself in the story of his wierd life. Its funny af.
    Lou_Cypher
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Watched this yesterday. I liked it
    bc35af341362a4f20ee0f0c90e8ff9a7.jpg

Judging from the plot Netflix had up it sounds like a ripoff of Weeds...and it has a laugh track??? Kathy Bates is a legit actress though.

Way different than weeds IMO.

Yes it has a laugh track

I've personally never seen Kathy Bates in something like this and to me she does a great job.

It's not a perfect show, like I said earlier it had a few WTF moments for me but overall I liked it and will watch it again when the next episodes come out.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »

Jus binged S1 of the Showtime comedy Dice. This show is hilarious. Its basically Dice's version of Curb, he plays himself in the story of his wierd life. Its funny af.

Never heard of this, will be looking out for it after work
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Its only 6 eps. Real quick watch. Super funny imo, my kinda comedy. And of course Dice gives zero fucks LMAO
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Defenders on Netflix any good?

I started episode 1 but once it got to Danny Rand getting his ass whopped within 5-19 mins. I cut the shit off and haven't went back yet.

That was a horrible choice to be the iron fist!!
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

edited August 30
    @D. Morgan

you watch the finale yet? Dope af imo

Its only 6 eps. Real quick watch. Super funny imo, my kinda comedy. And of course Dice gives zero fucks LMAO

Jus started S2. Black dude from the Goldbergs/Reno 911 joined the cast. He is still funny af
    edited August 31
    Wonder_Woman_%282017_film%29.jpg

Finally watched WW. It was cool. I enjoyed it. Doesnt have the pacing issues of BvS and its not a steaming pile of dog shit like SS. A strong step forward, nice contained super hero movie. Didnt jus feel like it was a 2 hr set up for other movies and world building. And the main boss villian at the end was actually cool. Solid watch, gat damn tho Gal Gadot has to be the prettiest actress in hollywood. Super smash
    KingFreemanLou_CypherBmore Boy
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder_Woman_%282017_film%29.jpg

Finally watched WW. It was cool. I enjoyed it. Doesnt have the pacing issues of BvS and its not a steaming pile of dog shit like SS. A strong step forward, nice contained super hero movie. Didnt jus feel like it was a 2 hr set up for other movies and world building. And the main boss villian at the end was actually cool. Solid watch, gat damn tho Gal Gadot has to be the prettiest actress in hollywood. Super smash

Cosign... Couldn't take my eyes off her when I watched it. EBRC status.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Lou_CypherBmore Boymarc123
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her accent is so unbearably sexy too.
    hueyKingFreemanRevolver Ocelot
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hacksaw Ridge was trash. only good thing bout that film was Vince Vaughn
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    KingFreemanatribecalledgabirip.dilla
    huey wrote: »

Niggas boosted that shit so hard on here. It was soft af.
    nwfyah.jpg
    atribecalledgabirip.dilla
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,967 Regulator

Well damn...I was gonna watch it since they said it was good. Have yall seen fury? If so how does this compare?
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well damn...I was gonna watch it since they said it was good. Have yall seen fury? If so how does this compare?

Fury is way better
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    KingFreemanJusDre313
    edited September 1

Fury is way better

Who wants to watch a war movie about a hillbilly that don't want to bust his heat. Cant believe the ratings that shit got. At least the scary dude in fury caught bodies and got some pussy.
    nwfyah.jpg
    rip.dillahuey
    dice-313x470.jpg

Jus watched this stand up special. Funny af, his routine bout midgets was lol funny. Dudes gives zero fucks lmao
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    decent copy of Annabelle dropped. Shit was pretty good!
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did unsk get his new selinium
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • godoffungodoffun Ya momma housePosts: 202 ✭✭
    Currently watching the tv show The Mist.
    Currently playing the stock market trying to cop a house. Get your money up bitch!
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ Panhandling on Davidson... #sparesomechangePosts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    The Founder was a great movie that brought you back to a simpler time but damn it snaps you outta that shit quick with the way Ray Kroc fucked over the McDonald brothers. To literally get $1.35 million a piece for McDonald's!?! That's that Ether that makes your soul burn slow. Michael Keaton's one of the most underrated actors ever at least to the casual audience.

Nice, i keep seeing this on netflix and put it on my queue off the strength of Michael Keaton, havent watched it yet though. Gonna have to check this out soon.

Has anyone seen that new Chadwick Boseman movie on netflix?? Trailer looks dope but i havent checked it out yet.

just made me remember.. somebody mentioned this on here before. i think i d/l it but never watched
    @D. Morgan

you watch the finale yet? Dope af imo

I'm watching it tonight
    @marc123

• MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    godoffun wrote: »
    Currently watching the tv show The Mist.

Don't Do It bruh more Gay shit
    Say No More
    @marc123

Watched it last night. Smurf stay calm, cool and collected under pressure. Don't get me wrong she still a cold manipulating bitch but she always on her shit and I have to give her credit for it. She was exactly right Baz not as smart as he thinks he is.

Baz didn't think the shit all the way through. He should've thought pass just robbing the storage unit. He should've thought about moves he thinks Smurf will make regarding that robbery especially what moves she would make once she found out it was him. That way he could possibly see some the shit coming his way.

J is the definition of a smart dumb person. That lil broad he in love with is just dumb. They left finger prints all over that house. It would be crazy for nobody to see that big ass truck he driving with a limping white woman running to it after hearing gunshots in the neighborhood.

Surprised that Pope told Baz what he did. Craig is going to do some dumb shit when he is away from everybody going out of town.