What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 15,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    @marc123

Watched it last night. Smurf stay calm, cool and collected under pressure. Don't get me wrong she still a cold manipulating bitch but she always on her shit and I have to give her credit for it. She was exactly right Baz not as smart as he thinks he is.

Baz didn't think the shit all the way through. He should've thought pass just robbing the storage unit. He should've thought about moves he thinks Smurf will make regarding that robbery especially what moves she would make once she found out it was him. That way he could possibly see some the shit coming his way.

J is the definition of a smart dumb person. That lil broad he in love with is just dumb. They left finger prints all over that house. It would be crazy for nobody to see that big ass truck he driving with a limping white woman running to it after hearing gunshots in the neighborhood.

Surprised that Pope told Baz what he did. Craig is going to do some dumb shit when he is away from everybody going out of town.

For a second i thought they werd gonna kill off pope. Glad they didnt, he is my fav character.

I wouldnt be surprised if smurf spends most of next season in jail.

Bet that shit comes back to fuck over j. That broad is so annoying.

Craig all coked out, sad n alone. He needs to go to rehab. He is gonna fuck oved that broads life.

The end really surprised me. Didnt see that coming. I knew as soon as he got in the truck, something bad was goin happen. But his girl n her brother.....DAMN!!

Baz gotta die tho, dude toke 3 shots to the chest.....overall great season tho.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    @marc123

Watched it last night. Smurf stay calm, cool and collected under pressure. Don't get me wrong she still a cold manipulating bitch but she always on her shit and I have to give her credit for it. She was exactly right Baz not as smart as he thinks he is.

Baz didn't think the shit all the way through. He should've thought pass just robbing the storage unit. He should've thought about moves he thinks Smurf will make regarding that robbery especially what moves she would make once she found out it was him. That way he could possibly see some the shit coming his way.

J is the definition of a smart dumb person. That lil broad he in love with is just dumb. They left finger prints all over that house. It would be crazy for nobody to see that big ass truck he driving with a limping white woman running to it after hearing gunshots in the neighborhood.

Surprised that Pope told Baz what he did. Craig is going to do some dumb shit when he is away from everybody going out of town.

For a second i thought they werd gonna kill off pope. Glad they didnt, he is my fav character.

Craig all coked out, sad n alone. He needs to go to rehab. He is gonna fuck oved that broads life.

The end really surprised me. Didnt see that coming. I knew as soon as he got in the truck, something bad was goin happen. But his girl n her brother.....DAMN!!

FUCK how I forget to talk about Baz getting shot!

My was like damn J shot Baz when they showed him at the house with the black hoodie on. I was like I don't think he did it. Then they showed Baz girl and her and the brother stealing all that money. I was like I knew that bitch wasn't all the way right.

Smurf gonna be in jail but they all gonna be back depending on her when they turned their backs on her. All of them except for J. Even though he knew they were robbing her storage unit.

Smurf gonna orchestrate a lot of shit from that jail and get even more power and connections.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

@marc123

My was like damn J shot Baz when they showed him at the house with the black hoodie on. I was like I don't think he did it. Then they showed Baz girl and her and the brother stealing all that money. I was like I knew that bitch wasn't all the way right.

Smurf gonna be in jail but they all gonna be back depending on her when they turned their backs on her. All of them except for J. Even though he knew they were robbing her storage unit.

Smurf gonna orchestrate a lot of shit from that jail and get even more power and connections.

Yea. I can see Baz being in a coma all next season. Then the rest then all fall back to smuf....or maybe J tries to be the boss now?
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @marc123

Yea. I can see Baz being in a coma all next season. Then the rest then all fall back to smuf....or maybe J tries to be the boss now?

Smurf is going to put J in the position of being the boss. For 3 reasons:

1. she feels he was the only one loyal to her
    2. as a test to see how he responds
    3. J can be manipulated easier than everybody else
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

marc123
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You niggas coulda had a thread poppin with all this back n forth about a show we don't care about. Ijs.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    rip.dillaachewon87Revolver OcelotMaywood
  • achewon87achewon87 Low End Theorist Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MV5BMzdkODAxMjItODFmNC00NWMwLTg5MzYtYTQ3NTU2YTlkNzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzODUxODE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

He fucked people up with that bike chain...

MV5BMTY1NjE1NTE0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYzNjUzNA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just picked this up, only heard good things, hope to watch it this weekend...

Lou_Cypherrip.dilla
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the devil is definitely good. One of my fave foreign films. Shit is fucked up lol.
    achewon87MizuryLillith
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    MV5BMzdkODAxMjItODFmNC00NWMwLTg5MzYtYTQ3NTU2YTlkNzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzODUxODE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

That shit was straight up practice and screen testing for black panther. He passed. He finna whoop some ass in BP.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Lou_Cypherrip.dillaachewon87
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »

Yeah saw this like two weeks ago... Brilliant revenge flick. Can't wait for Black Panther
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    KingFreemanachewon87
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    poster_57517_1486991879.jpg

Kinda reminded of a way better version Jurassic Park 3 w/ the Jurassic World ending that was also better. Thought John C. Riley and Easy E were funny. Also liked that they didn't try to make Kong into this big reveal, he was there in all his glory like 3-4 mins. in.

8/10
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    atribecalledgabirip.dillaachewon87lord nemesis
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took mom's to see the hitmans bodyguard... movie was surprisingly good. Samuel L Jackson was hilarious in it
    rip.dilla
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

Jus re-watched Step Brothers. LMAO! This movie is still funny af lol. So many quotables...

"Im so not a raper!"

"we can do so many activities!"

"I remember my 1st beer."

lol

When he was smashing in the bathroom and was like "its so slippery"

"stay golden pony boy." LMAO
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skull Island was the shit. Kong was fucking them soldiers all the way up
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Revolver Ocelotatribecalledgabi
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

Jus re-watched Step Brothers. LMAO! This movie is still funny af lol. So many quotables...

"Im so not a raper!"

lol

Bruh when he put his nuts on his drum set haha
    marc123
    aneed123 wrote: »
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

lol

Bruh when he put his nuts on his drum set haha

"i know u touched my drum set, cuz cops doesn't come on until 4." lol
    aneed123
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

"Its jus like cold case files. Its jus like cold case files. Ppl die every day. Jus give him a proper burial."

lol

Man first time I saw this was opening day in theaters. I was so high and in tears the entire movie from laughing.
    marc123
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

"Its jus like cold case files. Its jus like cold case files. Ppl die every day. Jus give him a proper burial."

lol

Man first time I saw this was opening day in theaters. I was so high and in tears the entire movie from laughing.

lol. step brothers on a day one watch while high af. gat damn, those the like lols where I get stomach cramps from laughin so much. good times.
    Lou_Cypher
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

lol

lol. step brothers on a day one watch while high af. gat damn, those the like lols where I get stomach cramps from laughin so much. good times.

That was an epic summer. Had step brothers, pineapple express and tropic thunder release all close together. Pineapple express and step brothers were 2 of the best movie experiences I've ever had. Whole theater was cracking up the entirety of the films haha.
    rip.dilla
    They put Atlanta on hulu. Rewatching it for the first time. Even better the second time
    Also started watching American gods. Dope show so far. Only 3 episodes in but worth checking if you haven't seen it already
    marc123
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

lol

That was an epic summer. Had step brothers, pineapple express and tropic thunder release all close together. Pineapple express and step brothers were 2 of the best movie experiences I've ever had. Whole theater was cracking up the entirety of the films haha.

Was that the same summer when The Hangover dropped...or was out at least
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    Lou_Cypher
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    v8s90y69fh9k.jpg

Indie canadian film with no major actors and pretty low budget
    Director: DIRECTOR X from music video fame

Saw it off the premise of black hockey player. Movie is so much more and you find out pretty early. Basically movie explores the lifes of this racially divided town. Its not really about hockey but what this kid has to go through being black and the people around him. Its ok besides the fact that most of the actors are amateurs i think it portrays the issues in an honest (truly) light.
    Maywoodrip.dilla
    edited September 17
    StepbrothersMP08.jpg

"Im so not a raper!"

lol

3 classics! I got all 3 on dvd
    Lou_Cypher