Da Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

Replies

• BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think Tara's "dead" as well she caught a serious blast off that shotty to the dome....i could see her being in flashbacks, or as a spirit as dark rain said.

a good question would be who turned Reverend Newl sp? and who broke out Russel Edginton...im assuming its the new vamp they will be introdcung (chris meloni)
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    lafayette is that nigga! he stay shittin on ppl

He was right tho....WTF is Alcide gone do to protect Sookie knowing 1. Warewolves aint bout that life when it come to Vampires & 2. Sookie aint finna listen to that "stay in the house & you'll be safe shit"

Already Home_17
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this whole series could do a complete 180 if they just killed off sookie.
    wmj710
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sookie isn't going any where. I don't want her too. That ass is too fat, and i love when she gets naked.
    Will MunnyBK Product
    edited May 2012
    wow, never heard sookie being a accused of having a fat ass before. You really are a honkey.

How can you not want sookie to die? Does your heart pump vaginal secrections?
    BARON_$AMEDIherbalism101BK ProductSeansosa
  • herbalism101herbalism101 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the ppl wishing for Sookie to die, I guess y'all don't know that she is the main character in the book series True Blood is based on. Sookie's involvement with Bill and Eric is in the books. So I guess it's time for you to find a new show if her character bothers you that much...

Here's a question...No insult, just a question.
    If you complain about a female character in a show as much as being said in this thread and you insult someone for pledging their attraction for a female, is it not you that is pumping vaginal secretions from your heart?
    BK Product
    edited May 2012
    i don't no what a vaginal secrection is. All i no is, she is like 5ft, flat (still taller then munny) and that booty pops out. Them thighs! wooooo. Sookie a sexy little bitch, and she'll beat you the fuck up.
    BK Product
    I get that everybody pretty much hates Sookie (i do too) but think about it. All the stupid shit she does (Tara too) drives the rest of the story lines on the show. Without Sookie to get into some fucked up situation (and bringing almost everyone in Bon Temps into it) because she's being a naive ho there would be no show at all.
    i don't no what a vaginal secrection is. All i no is, she is like 5ft, flat (still taller the munny) and that booty pops out. Them thighs! wooooo. Sookie a sexy little bitch, and she'll beat you the fuck up.

You must not have seen her face.
    BK Product
    I can look past them teeth. lmao. I'm going in.
    Will MunnyBK Product
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,688 Regulator
    Hey fam next week I'll sticky this thread (June 5th) just about a week before it premiers. This will be the official True Blood season 5 thread for sure.
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I LIKE TO CHA CHA!!!! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRAILER #2
    edited June 2012
    Sunday!!!!!!!!

@Sion where the sticky doe???

season-jessica-true-blood.jpg

1336681680_tara%20and%20sookie.jpg

6a00d8341c9e5b53ef01630069afa8970d-800wi

8a2ffebd1e6e7fde7f992e51f55e950b290382f1-True-Blood-Season-5-Trailer-2-Video.jpg

truebloods5chrismeloni_0.jpg

edited June 2012
    This alone got me hype for this season
    Spoiler:
    BK Product
  • young_belviyoung_belvi Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen every season and I'm over here struggling trying to remember what happened last season. Didn't Tara get decapitated or some shit. Either way, I was tired of her whining, emotional ass. Hope she stays dead. Sookie doesn't do it for me. She's way to slim for my taste and those teeth are the shit nightmares are made of...Now Jessica could get it! I got a thing for red headed snow bunnies.
    Tara got shot at the end by Alcide's(the werewolf) chick with a shotty to the head.... Sookie then killed Alcide's chick with the same shotty...
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I LIKE TO CHA CHA!!!! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen every season and I'm over here struggling trying to remember what happened last season.

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inthacut wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Can Sookie plz DIE!! This hefa is gettin passed around like the group ho. I'm sick of her azzz

nigga u damn well sookie ain gon never die.... as long as bill stops calling her name like he used to, thats fuckin annoying.
    as a matter of fact, i hope tara goes from the first ep.

LMAO!!! you ain't neva lie. gee i wonder who they gonna turn gay this season. smh @ tara
    inthacut wrote: »
    Can Sookie plz DIE!! This hefa is gettin passed around like the group ho. I'm sick of her azzz

nigga u damn well sookie ain gon never die.... as long as bill stops calling her name like he used to, thats fuckin annoying.
    as a matter of fact, i hope tara goes from the first ep.

LMAO!!! you ain't neva lie. gee i wonder who they gonna turn gay this season. smh @ tara
    LOL I don't think this has anything to do with it because I didn't read the books. But the maker of true blood is a fag I think. T.V is slowly putting fag shit into everything now at days. I can see making things closer to reality but they are overdoing the shit now lol. I understand Hollywood jumps on certain "trends" no matter what they are but god dayumn!!! I just heard they gone make the green lantern a fag lol. After all these years all of a sudden the green lantern takes it up the ass all of a sudden? awww hell naw!!!! Like where does that even fit in anywhere? They gone come up with the pink lanterns or some shit next.

• bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baddest bitch on the show is Jessica.
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FML with Tara surviving.
    Already Home_17
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    hmmm, so Tara is a vampire....or maybe a Ghoul(failed vampire transformation).

bet she gonna be all like "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!!!" the entire season.
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay not bad for the season premiere... At least they are leaving that fairy shit alone for now
  • darkraindarkrain Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    I think Tara has lost all of her memories and doesn't know who she is.
  • young_belviyoung_belvi Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Season premiere was pretty good. I think I'm going to love this season. To me, last season was wack juice.