What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Comic Book Deaths

2»

Replies

• Helena85Helena85 Posts: 5
    This was one of Tavatar4.jpgHE BEST X-Men arcs. But then, Marvel had to go and give the woman the "Kenny From South Park" treatment by ressurecting & killing her so many damn times over the years.
    Amotekuna.mann
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Year one is the dopest story arc ever...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,744 Regulator
    1880478-1_super.jpeg

look at wolverine looking like a sucker........"Jeannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"
    Lou_Cyphera.mann
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt both scott and logan have a baby with jean? if so was it before she died and got brought back to life? or did she come back to life and fuck the other one?
  • I Am HimI Am Him Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Didnt both scott and logan have a baby with jean? if so was it before she died and got brought back to life? or did she come back to life and fuck the other one?

In the main Marvel universe Jean did not have a baby with Scott or Logan.
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    the death of God by the Saint of Killers

549802-preacher___issues__61___page_157_super.jpg

1326845005838.jpg

he's good at what he does..

667574-__hr_preacher_23___pre23_05_super.jpg

saint-of-killers.jpg
    1282364369474.gif
    a.mann
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,744 Regulator
    Hitta wrote: »
    DeadBat.jpg
    batman didnt really die he was sent back in time i think
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    Hitta wrote: »
    DeadBat.jpg
    batman didnt really die he was sent back in time i think

i know i just like the cover lol wish he would of died
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whos that Thor's killin in that 3rd pic?
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    The Black Goliath in Civil War. It was the Thor clone who struck him down.
  • Rondre Sleaze TwinRondre Sleaze Twin Posts: 368 ✭✭
    fuck King Hyperion for killing my nigga Holocaust in exiles
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, he did get his in the end.

gambit-ex.jpg

Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The deaths of Hal Jordan and Barry Allen were great in my opinion.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good thread. nice pics... i would expect more comic pics would be in all of these threads .. lol
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death of Lori and baby Judy in Walking Dead. Lori shotgunned to death falling and crushing Judy. Rick took a massive L on that day.

lori-grimes-death.jpg

Spolier Warning For Us That Watch The Show Wouldve Been Nice And Haven't Gotten That Far In The TPB's
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    112185-23252-synch_large.JPG

Punk ass Marvel i damn near swore them off when they killed the brother then they throw Prodigy to us then depower him, then they gave HOPE SUMMERS Synch Powers.
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superboy_Death.jpg
    went out like a real nigga
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • DoctopianDoctopian Posts: 305 ✭✭✭

Well, he did get his in the end.

gambit-ex.jpg

But that didn't actually kill him, though.
    thanos_large-1.jpg

"Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites a poor, abused slave to worship him!"

2»