What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Says He Doesn't Believe That Tupac Shakur Is Dead....2012-04-20

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death Row 2.0
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    kirkangilrage
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why hasn't someone murdered him yet?
    birdcallaveliThaCerealKillaH-Rap 180Caingman82StoneColdMikeySoloman_The_WiserageMaximus Rex
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    at this point....suge would say him and pac was fuckin if they payed him right

he would make a deal with Jungle that he really Stabbed Pac so Nas could give Suge Knight some cash
    why are you on jungle's dick so hard now? you can't get to nas so you go for not-famous little brother?
    infamous114deathrowzorrowCashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikey
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,048 Regulator

he would make a deal with Jungle that he really Stabbed Pac so Nas could give Suge Knight some cash
    why are you on jungle's dick so hard now? you can't get to nas so you go for not-famous little brother?

He's a troll lol...don't pay dude any mind
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    deathrowzorrowSoloman_The_Wise
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why hasn't someone murdered him yet?

cuz nobody wants to pay for it.....
    edutained_by_hhCashmoneyDuxkacee139
  • apreachernamedweebayapreachernamedweebay Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Suge Knight has him in his basement rapping and doing the Humpty Dance for cigarettes, weed, and Hennessy.
    kacee139Soloman_The_WiseMaximus Rex
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,553 Regulator
    No one pays attention to Suge anymore. Hes a washed up shell of himself. Nigga sold all his copyrights and masters so he broke and worthless now. Everynight a tear comes to his eye imagining how much money he would have if he learned to be a professional in a business world instead of a pirate, the oldest pirate on the block, the only nigga from Deathrows golden years who is looked down upon as "This is what you dont do in business."
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Allah_U_Akbargman82kacee139Soloman_The_Wise
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungle a real n1gga
    _Goldie_poindexter2
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but no one didt seen pac body , there was no funeral . im not sayin pac is alive or believe suge but facts he said is true tho
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

pop dukegman82
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    but no one didt seen pac body , there was no funeral . im not sayin pac is alive or believe suge but facts he said is true tho
    Are you saying that THIS is a fake picture??

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/

(I posted the link and not the photo in order to give you the option as to whether you wanna see it or not,)
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint gon front that goddamn picture makes me sad as fuck everytime I see it
    straight shoBuilt 4 cuban linx
    ca21 wrote: »

smh cracka

beautiful-black-and-white-boy-cry-crying-270136.jpg
    PanchoYoSanchoThaCerealKillaDarthRozayNah Soninfamous114
    edited April 2012
    Jungle pistol whipped Suge Knight and Tupac

yjuq30zsdsu3y3ud.jpg
    SionThaCerealKillaNah SonDarthRozayinfamous114StoneColdMikeykacee139
    edited April 2012
    Sion. wrote: »

yjuq30zsdsu3y3ud.jpg

STOP IT 5 !!!

But here's some shit u can't make up - Jay-Z smashed Nas' Baby Mother and left condoms in the bentley back seat. To make matters worse Carmen said in her book Jay beat it up better in one session than Nas ever did in their 3 year relationship. & what did Nas do ? Oh yah he signed to Jay-Z SMH.

Nasir Jones everybody aka The Don.....

Nas smashed Beyonce before Jay.
    Jay abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him ugly.
    Jay calling Nas and he ain't even give his number
    and Yeah "Baby Mother" thats nothing special, If they was married and in a relationship yeah.
    Nah SonAnti_matterinfamous114Soloman_The_WiserageCainalphajjcchi-guy_Menace_pop duke
  • straight shostraight sho Posts: 601

bitchass white boy
    Nah SonCashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wise
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

yjuq30zsdsu3y3ud.jpg

STOP IT 5 !!!

But here's some shit u can't make up - Jay-Z smashed Nas' Baby Mother and left condoms in the bentley back seat. To make matters worse Carmen said in her book Jay beat it up better in one session than Nas ever did in their 3 year relationship. & what did Nas do ? Oh yah he signed to Jay-Z SMH.

NAS LOST

ON TOPIC:
    I can't believe suge is still alive lol this dude has hit rock bottom. suge could have been on that forbs list if he didn't fuck everybody over. The amount of people that was with/affiliated with death row is mind blowing and damn near all of them are popular now.Its like every other day somebody comes out of the blue saying they were fucking with death row back n the day. R&b singers, gospel, blues etc etc shits is, fucking ridiculous.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If 2pac ever showed up sans a hologram someone would probably kill him cause biggie really did die over that foolishness people wouldn't just welcome pac with open arms
    IamNumberOneedutained_by_hhAnti_mattergman82CashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wisehesbon omuri
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

bitchass white boy

so me shittin on your lil coconut thread got you that mad huh emotional ass homo e-thug

CitySojournerdeathrowzorrow
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭

suge still gettin money runnin wit mexicans

chi-guy
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,519 Regulator

yjuq30zsdsu3y3ud.jpg

STOP IT 5 !!!

Nas smashed Beyonce before Jay.
    Jay abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him ugly.
    Jay calling Nas and he ain't even give his number
    and Yeah "Baby Mother" thats nothing special, If they was married and in a relationship yeah.

LOLOL nigga Nas even said himself he aint, he said her breath stank so he passed SMH @ passing up on one of the finest women in music so he could go and wife Kelis..... Ask Nas how's life when your smut wife won't even let you see the birth of YOUR child or when you gotta pay more than Russell Simmons & Donald Trump in child support.... and he claims to be a Don ?

Fam can't you see that he fake ? The rap version of TD Jakes
    Prophesizing on his CDs and tapes
    But Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
    And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Mdizzle9000
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,519 Regulator

yjuq30zsdsu3y3ud.jpg

STOP IT 5 !!!

NAS LOST

ON TOPIC:
    I can't believe suge is still alive lol this dude has hit rock bottom. suge could have been on that forbs list if he didn't fuck everybody over. The amount of people that was with/affiliated with death row is mind blowing and damn near all of them are popular now.Its like every other day somebody comes out of the blue saying they were fucking with death row back n the day. R&b singers, gospel, blues etc etc shits is, fucking ridiculous.

Man imagine if Suge cleaned himself up and went back into music with 100% ambition like he did when he went to start Death Row.... dude was a genius it's a shame he fell off like that. Death Row WAS the label to be with back then, they were the truth.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Nas smashed Beyonce once or twice. He didnt want to be with her anymore because she stanks.
    Please Jay Z never met his father he is a sucker.. He left Jay at a early age because of his fuckface
    harlem hustlaPILL_COSBYDarthRozayCitySojournerAnti_matterCashmoneyDuxinfamous114StoneColdMikey