What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Says He Doesn't Believe That Tupac Shakur Is Dead....2012-04-20

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,519 Regulator
    Nas smashed Beyonce once or twice. He didnt want to be with her anymore because she stanks.
    Please Jay Z never met his father he is a sucker.. He left Jay at a early age because of his fuckface

Dude I think you know in your heart Nas never smashed Beyonce LOLOL. And lets say he did let's not even get into how many dudes smashed Kelis and were smart enough NOT to wife her.....

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Deep East Oakland
    Props for that Whoridas vid, that was a f*cking dope album

@ Deathrowzorrow
    What kind of loser are you?, gossip b*tch

Keep trollin'
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Nas smashed Beyonce once or twice. He didnt want to be with her anymore because she stanks.
    Please Jay Z never met his father he is a sucker.. He left Jay at a early age because of his fuckface

when did nas ever say beyonce or her breath stank?
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    yeeee
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

[

• gman82gman82 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge the realest
    ThaCerealKillaH-Rap 180chi-guy
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,810 Regulator
    suge should show up to one of dre & snoop concerts whe n they start using that Pac hologram
    StoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDux
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,810 Regulator
    R.Greezy wrote: »

7:49 eminem

oh shit
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,048 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Suge Knight's threatened to beat the shit out of Rick Ross lol

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass nigga. I'll beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    Soloman_The_Wiseshieky
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deathrowzorrow ain't about that life.

DarthRozay_Menace_
    Suge Knight's threatened to beat the shit out of Rick Ross lol

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown ass nigga. I'll beat the dog shit out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

word ol suge talking that talk again
    Soloman_The_Wiseshieky
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,048 Regulator
    So much for Gee saying Suge was cool with Meek and Ross making "Tupac Back" lol
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    DarthRozayCashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wisegman82H-Rap 180
    WHERE IS GEE SON BEEN ABSENT FROM THIS SUGE THREAD
    CashmoneyDuxH-Rap 180
  • kirkangilkirkangil Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    Pac dead and gone the boy couldnt shutup for 16 minutes let alone 16 years.
    kacee139Soloman_The_Wisepop duke
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao Gee lost hard on this one.... he better call bcotton and start making woodface jokes to derail the thread.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kirkangil wrote: »
    Pac dead and gone the boy couldnt shutup for 16 minutes let alone 16 years.

Nah mean.
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungle = Jason Voorhes
    Cain
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    So much for Gee saying Suge was cool with Meek and Ross making "Tupac Back" lol

suge knightz niece is down wit mmg i dont know wat suge is talkin about i think hez just tryna get his name back n da spot light or sumthang..idunno
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    Gee lol
    Suge's word is gospel to him lol

after suge predict'd that feminem was a racist cracka back n 2000 ya damn rite i support suge cuz hez tryna keep crackaz outta hiphop...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    H-Rap 180chi-guy
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,553 Regulator
    Gee done drained Suge dry
    Fuck you, I'm a mod