What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,305 Regulator

ayo @NoHateNoFear and @Battlezone what part of the Chi yall from?
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,305 Regulator
    I fuck with the remix tho.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Dat1Dude7Dat1Dude7 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt be called 'King' or 'Chief' in chicago unless u was at the top of one the gangs out there or somethin

same shit i was thinkin

like,
    where does this kid get the balls to call himself chief

i guess that says jus how far the structure of chi mobs has fell apart
    or
    this kid got serious money behind him and he can do that

no one jus up & get a kanye connect,,,,word to big sean & finally famous
    2sa01up.jpg

"im Fred Hampton rappin" - RAW
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so don't nobody care i'm gon get murdered?
    ok then
    thought i had some internetz buddies
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    birdcallaveliedutained_by_hh
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I'm glad he getting his shine, but the fact he's getting all of these cosigns is whats wrong with Hip Hop today.

Like i said before..it's spelled DRUG MONEY/STREET TIES..has always been around hip-hop but since music like this is what niggas and bitches support that's who they invest in. Also probably easier to gank money from once they blow up and also less legal/street issues. But it's somebody around niggas like Chief Keef and so many other niggas that's really the connect to the big leagues and the reason why these wack niggas keeps getting co-signs, basically out of fear.

And you know how people in the streets and/or around the streets are..they flock to whatever the toughest guy around their neighborhood does, says and/or wear no matter what type of shit it is..again psychologically due to fear/trying to fit in..so basically watch this nigga have a following any second because of that somebody or somebodies around him.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    I thought you couldnt be called 'King' or 'Chief' in chicago unless u was at the top of one the gangs out there or somethin

same shit i was thinkin

like,

or

Man the Chicago gangs lost steam a long time ago, ain't no more honor. Cats don't respect the Chiefs and Kings and be breaking off and making thier own gangs. Not like when I was coming up in the 80's
    soul rattler
  • sTaY_TrUesTaY_TrUe Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas really in here beefing smh....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrezzOW_zGZetDu0lzueyZjBDrAsLisvoyDRS3zlQ9dqoH6Ei5XQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_4ILak7vtgvZVBtD2NpqTDfEkWGK6FGdltCzCtUtzqXtQhSUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1s6H5J59qE3YQhWMSejZZZ7F8z-4VD-QyN77zeAFCk5URGqjS4A
    OGClarenceBoddicker
    Joey Greco wrote: »
    That was aight 4 wat it was..they switched the track up to usher keef into the mainstream..chop mad and I would b mad too cuz I'm sure bruh gave the nigga keef tracks and studio time off the strength..keef fuck around and get murked over shit like that..the lil nigga talk greasy but the chi full of goons and that gangbang shit ain't nuthin..niggas gotta pay homage to the town or get fucked over..ask twista, kanye and every other nigga that get on and don't pay dues to the town..nigga gon pay one way or another if he choose to stay in the chi..str8 up..

Even though i understand what you're saying that false sense of control/ownership that black people have over their own communities is just hilarious. Yes i'm black. I know all about that gang shit but it's just so much false sense of reality. Black folks are gonna make the same people that grew up in the same communities as them pay homage to gangs..fucking hilarious especially since none of them own anything. Same goes for the spanish, italian gangs etc.

Since they don't own shit they try to control the people in the community, which is their own people, again for that false sense of reality to make themselves feel like they own something.
  • `
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I'm glad he getting his shine, but the fact he's getting all of these cosigns is whats wrong with Hip Hop today.

Like i said before..it's spelled DRUG MONEY/STREET TIES..has always been around hip-hop but since music like this is what niggas and bitches support that's who they invest in. Also probably easier to gank money from once they blow up and also less legal/street issues. But it's somebody around niggas like Chief Keef and so many other niggas that's really the connect to the big leagues and the reason why these wack niggas keeps getting co-signs, basically out of fear.

And you know how people in the streets and/or around the streets are..they flock to whatever the toughest guy around their neighborhood does, says and/or wear no matter what type of shit it is..again psychologically due to fear/trying to fit in..so basically watch this nigga have a following any second because of that somebody or somebodies around him.

Basically he's scaring people into liking him, Kanye should be promoting the positive and not the negative side of the Chi imo.

imager.php?id=2676638&t=o
    edutained_by_hhJabu_Rule
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ chi city always having sum type of drama goin..niggas all about confrontation regardless of the venue lmao

Man this nigga soft as hell tho. Chief Keef goes to an alternative and them niggas there got him shook. So you think he gon be scaring people to like him? No its just people around my age just like his music cuz his beats raw and he like Waka but from Chi
    #Mikeyismod2017
    birdcallaveliedutained_by_hhJabu_Rule
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    Man this nigga soft as hell tho. Chief Keef goes to an alternative and them niggas there got him shook. So you think he gon be scaring people to like him? No its just people around my age just like his music cuz his beats raw and he like Waka but from Chi

Wow you're a fucking idiot did you even read what i said? Who said that people were scared of HIM? Fucking dickhead.
    soul rattlerJabu_Rule
    CirocObama wrote: »
    skooby2315 wrote: »

Wow you're a fucking idiot did you even read what i said? Who said that people were scared of HIM? Fucking dickhead.

i was replying to what the dude replied to you sir.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    soul rattlerJabu_Rule
  • ol_buddyol_buddy Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »

same shit i was thinkin

like,

or

Man the Chicago gangs lost steam a long time ago, ain't no more honor. Cats don't respect the Chiefs and Kings and be breaking off and making thier own gangs. Not like when I was coming up in the 80's

so I can wear my hats again next time I come up there? I used to be able to when I was little but after a certain age my cousins advised otherwise
    Tub9A.gif
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them same niggas he shouted out is the same niggas he's fucked over in the past..first nigga he shouted out was bump j, the main nigga he turned his back on..that's why solid went to robbing banks..bump was one of the first niggas that was on g.o.o.d. music label and kanye turned on him..the nigga was being funny with his shout outs on sum rich nigga sarcasm shit..
    You can post all the links u want but I'm in the chi and the streets talk..like that dude joey greco sed..niggas gonna pay homage one way or another..kanye is why bump went to robbin banks in the first place..he fucked him over and his conscience and fear of death made that nigga do the right thing..same reason gets no real hood love in the chi is why kanye pays to come home without harm..this extortion shit been goin on for years my nigga..real talk
    *same reason twista gets no love*

These quotes made this thread hilarious. Twista don't get love in Chicago? baaaaaahahahahahahahaha
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Chief Keef Records His Verse for The "I Don't Like" Remix At His Grandma's House On House Arrest

• poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude cant go no where he on house arrest
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    ol_buddy
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Looking back at the few threads we've had on this Chief Keef, Lil Reese, OTF, 3Hunna shit. I'm kind of disappointed at the fact we been discussing a group of mad 16 year olds.

lol thats that shit i dont like
    Leah_BonitaOGClarenceBoddickeredutained_by_hhMR.CJ
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    SMH @ Niggas incriminating themselves in the net... In the pen talk'n bout I'm in here for e-beefing.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
  • KameKame Posts: 24,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a day... I change my mind this shit tough as hell
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Looking back at the few threads we've had on this Chief Keef, Lil Reese, OTF, 3Hunna shit. I'm kind of disappointed at the fact we been discussing a group of mad 16 year olds.

lmao word
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Battlezone wrote: »
    bruh u flaugin, str8 up.

i know you was talking about me but i just didnt feel like responding shits pointless
    niggas went from murdering me over a message board to providing for their families and doin somethin positive bein the most important thing
    wowzers

why is you adding our shit together YES i said i'd murk you and i mean that to the max the other chi-city nigga you been talking to is more level headed than me im da one who just dont giva fuck i will blow yo head clean off ive done it b4&will do it again stop grouping us in together&address us seperately so theres no confusing in the convo anymore actually im done with this shit im out

#roflmao
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    "In too deep like mekhi phife"

that was omar epps not mekhi phife who played in dat movie in too deep.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so a few days ago the producer came out pissed at how they switched it up lol
    so what do you guys thinks is it fair or foul the way good music remixed the song
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.