What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Replies

• BattlezoneBattlezone Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Battlezone wrote: »
    this nigga gotta be 12
    or he just saw boys in the hood for the first time yesterday

bitch im 19 stfu

that's sad
    you a grown ass dumb ass man
    when i was your age i was gettin money, hittin clubs, and fuckin bitches
    not arguin with older niggas on hip hop websites about how gully i am
    you doin all this reppin online when i bet in the hood you the bitch ass nigga who mama got him a go kart for christmas when he was 11 so now everybody only fuck wit you for a lil ride to the store
    ol "let me use the go kart to get some cigars" ass nigga
    you the nigga that'll get a toss hoe pregnant
    be the last nigga to hit the bitch outta 7 niggas and you the only 1 to go raw
    you the nigga that they let hit the weed so they can laugh at yo lame ass when you freak the fuck out

bru u can have dis shit cause no matta what we say its still just internet poppin u eva feel like cummin 2 chi-twn let me knw cuz i bang wat i rep Lakeside EBK Everybody Killas Die 5 Die 6 bein doin it since i was 11 all dat poppin u doin ova da net dont hurt me just cum 2da southside of da chi like i said imma enjoy murkin u u'll b numba 4 by da way
    infamous114tru_m.a.csilverfoxxJDSTAYWITITBackInWhiteTheEyeronic1
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL Lil Reese catching feelings, can't wait to hear the remix is there a release date?
    hqdefault.jpg
  • KameKame Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread is hilarious
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    silverfoxxMR.CJ
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga aint the best rapper, but just like i messed wit songs from flocka, soulja boy, and lil b, i can fuck wit this
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where niggas dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis nigga keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem niggas he got with him inda videos dey real niggas had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass nigga

nigga did one thing wit one chi-town nigga now he fake?

just like i tell my niggas, ERRBODY CANT BE ON EVERY SONG MANE.

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

niggas reppin how many bodies they caught on line now, shit has gotten outta hand.

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

silverfoxx
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone says waka clone i see lil b am i trippin
    lil b and waka did the fusion dance
    lol i laughed....
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    why does he have more buzz then joey bada$$

THIS...
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    this nigga gotta be 12
    or he just saw boys in the hood for the first time yesterday

bitch im 19 stfu

that's sad
    you a grown ass dumb ass man
    when i was your age i was gettin money, hittin clubs, and fuckin bitches
    not arguin with older niggas on hip hop websites about how gully i am
    you doin all this reppin online when i bet in the hood you the bitch ass nigga who mama got him a go kart for christmas when he was 11 so now everybody only fuck wit you for a lil ride to the store
    ol "let me use the go kart to get some cigars" ass nigga
    you the nigga that'll get a toss hoe pregnant
    be the last nigga to hit the bitch outta 7 niggas and you the only 1 to go raw
    you the nigga that they let hit the weed so they can laugh at yo lame ass when you freak the fuck out

bru u can have dis shit cause no matta what we say its still just internet poppin u eva feel like cummin 2 chi-twn let me knw cuz i bang wat i rep Lakeside EBK Everybody Killas Die 5 Die 6 bein doin it since i was 11 all dat poppin u doin ova da net dont hurt me just cum 2da southside of da chi like i said imma enjoy murkin u u'll b numba 4 by da way

Crazy_07c3d2_2404938.gif

Yall crazy ass lil chicago niggas is loosin ...got damn psychopaths
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    silverfoxxthetruth391purpngold
    edited April 2012
    Real talk tho, most of them dudes on that i dont like video look young and innocent. I wouldn't expect them to be no killas in real life. But i guess times has change tho. Chi-town is getting more notorious and the young niggas is loving it lol.
    Soooooo does Chief Keef sister Shady got next now???
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Real talk tho, most of them dudes on that i dont like video look young and innocent. I wouldn't expect them to be no killas in real life. But i guess times has change tho. Chi-town is getting more notorious and the young niggas is loving it lol.

realtalk ...them little young boys is crazy out that way mayne
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    silverfoxx
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago has always been grimey. Just never got media exposure.....I wish these dudes could all just stop gangbanging make money and stop twitter, youtube beefin. And die 5 die 6? ebk....whats that a renengade stone faction or bds? Why go renengade once you hit the jails you back under the people nation of folks wings...
    I thought King Louie would blow first. I think he is better
    birdcallavelipurpngoldNoHateNoFear
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King louis isn't marketable..fam looks bummish and worn down plus his voice is easily forgettable..I predicted the rise of keef about three months ago based off his age, vocal tone and gutta videoss..niggas love that nigga next door vibe..easily relatable sumthin like gucci and his popularity..plenty of talent in the chi but that's the problem.com...they're in the chi..we got a different mindframe, languange and rules we abide by and most outside cats don't get it..we a nation within a city within a state..city of crime and hard times..

silverfoxx
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

realtalk ...them little young boys is crazy out that way mayne

niggas rocking holister in a hood video looking like jamie foxx from booty call . But i resepct their grind in music tho.
  • Feelin_FoolayFeelin_Foolay Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Niggas 19 yr old and shit catchin feelisms over young niggas
    tumblr_m3je58YB9s1qipmbbo1_500.gif
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityPosts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played the track on my show (check the sig). I fucks with it mostly cuz the beat is slammin. I'm from the Chi and Chief Keef embodies the generation of young niggaz in my city. They really just don't give a fuck. I hope the young nigga gets a little better with time. Unfortunately, Chicago niggaz really don't know how to support they own because of the gang culture here. I don't give a fuck about what set he from, I just want decent music. And to the lil homie claming he got 4 bodies...stop snitching on yourself lil nigga

edited April 2012
    @BlackInWhite also i been bangin since i was 11 bru been out here in dis streets dont get dis shit twisted in chi-twn we dem niggas u see on gangland EBK Everybody Killas die 5 die 6
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Nigga told Pokey he was gonna be his 4th body like that shit was normal. Like if you ain't caught a body it's like being unemployed. Dude said that shit like it was the "it" thing in high school. All the cool kids done killed somebody before. So I guess it ain't enough to wait in line for the new Jordans, the new trend is wait in the alley for the nigga that waited in line to walk by. Do ya'll lil niggas get girls like that? "Ay baby, you know me and my potnas killed 3 niggas the other day. So what's up" Is that the standard in Chicago for young niggas? "I got my own apartment, a car, in school, no kids, and I caught 2 bodies. Ay I'm living good for a young nigga" You young niggas is idiots

its just certain shit out here inda chi dat u wouldnt understand if u from da outside bru niggas aint reppin colors inda chi its all about where u live and what street u stay on keef GBE and he 16 but dis nigga is also GBE or BD's im not sure&he like 20 sum point is folks from da same gang just diff sets murkin eachotha yung niggas killin eachotha&da older niggas

dats why folks scream die 5 die 6&shit like dat or scream dey 300 or 800 dont matta what age u is wat u claim is wat u bang&if u aint down for da shit u betta move out da way or get took out and dont lemme even get started on Lamron,Town,Ebk all dis shit its just 2 much 2 explain all u gotta know is u betta b from where u claim u cause u step on da wrong street or run across da wrong niggas ull get popped its new niggas as yung as 9 out here thrown up signs&doin dirt dis shit is not uh game

birdcallaveliMr.PlayerBackInWhiteinfamous114tru_m.a.cpurpngold
    Chicago has always been grimey. Just never got media exposure.....I wish these dudes could all just stop gangbanging make money and stop twitter, youtube beefin. And die 5 die 6? ebk....whats that a renengade stone faction or bds? Why go renengade once you hit the jails you back under the people nation of folks wings...

bru ebk is its on gang or shit been on gangland b4
    birdcallaveliMr.PlayerBackInWhiteinfamous114purpngold
This discussion has been closed.