What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Replies

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at somebody giving all gee's posts a ether
    Soloman_The_WiseH-Rap 180CashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10Rahlow
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Ross didnt beat 50,

Suges gonna slap the dog shit outta William. Ross needs his hoe card pulled n Suge is just the man to do it.

o yeah woodface lost 2 rozay when gay dre gave ross that 100k watch not a $100 watch I REPEAT a 100k watch it was a wrap ross is da official VIcTOR cuz u dont buy a 100k watch fa sum1 unless they have dun sumthang special & rozay did that when he stomp;d on woodface head if this was 03 gay dre wouldve neva went 2 ross birthday party & did that....& again suge aint gonna do shit 2 ross cuz hez down wit rozay i dont know if suge was feelin a lil sour that diddy got crown;d da richz man n hiphop & he said wat he said cuz ross rollz wit diddy but sugez family is down wit mmg so aint shit happenin
    "a_list wrote: »

lol damn sun, wats up with this suge stanning,,,,,,jungle didnt do shyt and neither did your super heroes pac and suge....that barber mustve had some kryptonite, huh?

nah im not stannin but u gottta b dumb if u think jungle is sum real goon or sumthang he aint doin shit 2 suge & greg da barber got a cheap shot n he getz no propz fa that smh....
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    birdcallavelimajor painMrCrookedLetterrip.dillaCashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10Rahlowchi-guy
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    i feel what suge is saying, but he needs to let it slide. its not like diddy was all up in the tupac back video diddy bopping or anything.
    Soloman_The_WiseCashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,143 Regulator
    A year later...

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Soloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveliidoitforhiphop10chi-guy
    i feel what suge is saying, but he needs to let it slide. its not like diddy was all up in the tupac back video diddy bopping or anything.

wat suge is sayin makez no sense imean is pac alive or dead?

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the 3rd thread about this subject, idiot.
    incorrect they have been merged so now unless I find or see more posted this is the only thread on this shit...

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    Cain
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

wat suge is sayin makez no sense imean is pac alive or dead?

lol i feel what suge is saying on the disrespect part. the pac being alive shit is just wishful thinking/talking out his ass. but suge has always hinted at pac still being alive, talking about how pac was still talking to him in the car after it got shot, talking about how tupacs doctors/funeral directors/people who cremated him all retired after his death, etc. so thats probably what suge wants to believe even though we all know our niggas dead.
    Soloman_The_WiseThaCerealKillaJ. DanielsCashmoneyDux
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,355 Regulator
    i actually want to see suge press ross
    birdcallaveliThaCerealKillaSupaMcfly
    lol i feel what suge is saying on the disrespect part. the pac being alive shit is just wishful thinking/talking out his ass. but suge has always hinted at pac still being alive, talking about how pac was still talking to him in the car after it got shot, talking about how tupacs doctors/funeral directors/people who cremated him all retired after his death, etc. so thats probably what suge wants to believe even though we all know our niggas dead.

tupac back is not ross song tho itz MEEK MILLz & suge knowz this cuz his niece was cAllin him on da phone from da tupac back video shoot & she said rozay is da only 1 that could bring suge outta retirement so suge is talkin outta his outta his azz...imean if he wanna b mad about ross hangin wit puff it is wat it is but dont bring up that tupac back shit when suge knowz damn well tupac back is not rick ross song itz MEEK MILLZ!

i actually want to see suge press ross

b4 that happenz suge gonna press up on gay azz dre , feminem & woodface like he has dun n da past cuz suge got kin wit MMG tatt;d on them..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    birdcallaveliCashmoneyDuxchi-guy
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did anyone else catch how SUge both dissed and complimented Ross in almost the same breath???
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    birdcallaveli
    did anyone else catch how SUge both dissed and complimented Ross in almost the same breath???

yeah...cuz i guess suge really feelz sour about rozay runnin wit puff & bad boy so hard when he got deathrow family wit MMG tatt;d on them..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,200 Regulator
    This is the 3rd thread about this subject, idiot.
    incorrect they have been merged so now unless I find or see more posted this is the only thread on this shit...

Good looks for merging it
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta roll with Suge on this one on second thought.

A song called "Tupac Back" introducing Meek Mill is kinda manipulative because truthfully Tupac isn't back and Meek Mill is not Tupac......

Suge is my West-Coast family so I know how he felt when he saw the Forbes article earlier this week that showed Diddy at 500-million while he is in financial ruin due to the Daz lawsuit, the Harry O lawsuit and the IRS.......

It's not easy for a man who hated Biggie and Badboy to see Diddy managing this fat black rapper named Ross who hails from the city Miami that Suge got shot in.

It's not easy for Suge seeing Diddy & Ross rolling with Akons boy French Montana after Akons people put Suge in the hospital after a brutal beating in Arizona.

I'm not a fan of Suge's music but as a man I can understand the pain that comes with seeing your arch-rival out hustle you and out muscle you in the chess-game of life. Ross aligning himself with Dre was the last straw.

Suge deserves a fade, a fair-one toe-to-toe, and Ross should give him one on GP because even tho' I'm a fan of Ross music he was wrong for associating with all of Suges enemies and then allowing Meek Mill to make a Tupac song. I guess.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

SneakDZAredhandedbandit
    dead@ gay dre was da last straw

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    chi-guy
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ so what do you think Suge feels about the 2Pac hologram that 'performed' at the Coachella festival?

He should be mad about that ain't it?

And its funny and ironic the contrasts between Puffy and Suge TODAY financially speaking ... SMH
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    edited April 2012
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    ^ so what do you think Suge feels about the 2Pac hologram that 'performed' at the Coachella festival?

He should be mad about that ain't it?

And its funny and ironic the contrasts between Puffy and Suge TODAY financially speaking ... SMH

listen 2 pac n my sig dissin gay azz dre @ da TOSS IT UP video shoot standin next 2 suge dissin dre tellin all da HOMOZ 2 go home cuz dre wasnt comin,,,then watch that pac hologram say WAT UP DRE everybody should know suge is hot cuz that aint TUPAC pac was not sayin wat up dre when he was alive he was sayin FUK GAY AZZ DRE...i wish da hologram wouldve had a glitch & did CALIFORNIA LOVE PT2 AKA 2 LIVE N DIE N LA wit out GAY AZZ DRE! but ya rite n 96 suge was makin puffyz $ look like childz play but now n da 2k12 it is totally just da opposite therr is no denyin that lol

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    rip.dillachi-guy
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    SneakDZAchi-guy
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    rip.dillabirdcallaveliCashmoneyDux
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol

pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    birdcallaveliThaCerealKillaSneakDZAredhandedbanditRahlowchi-guy
    edited April 2012
    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.

lol@ kreayshit is on tour n japan? who givez a flyin fuk when is that cracka gonna drop a album? & i aint even gonna speak on v-nazi cuz that cracka rap career is a fukin joke thatz y she hangz wit that other lame cracka RIFF RAFF smh....& u can 4get about it like i said b4 them white cracka mob bitchz along wit they housenigga cracka protector pussy azz manager stretch is gonna get slap;d up by suge b4 rozay...cuz sugez family is mmg dont act like ross & his mmg goon aint have kreayshitz cracka azz along wit her housenigga manager scared 2 def@ mtv cuz da shit is record;d & watz funnie is rozay & them wasnt even payin kreayshit no mind they want;d 2 beat da shit outta stretch fa bein a housenigga/cracka protector...

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,211 Regulator
    Suge is not about to slap Ross on any occasion. Hell if he wanna fight roll up on Daz and tgat white bitch who got all his money. Lol he dis Ross then praise him in the same sentence. Fucked up thing is Marion's own family riding with Ross all out in the open.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    ThaCerealKilla
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Suge is not about to slap Ross on any occasion. Hell if he wanna fight roll up on Daz and tgat white bitch who got all his money. Lol he dis Ross then praise him in the same sentence. Fucked up thing is Marion's own family riding with Ross all out in the open.

smh i know sugez niece was talkin 2 suge @ da tupac back video shoot so if puff was gonna b a problem he shouldve said sumthang then..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like reall rick ross makes good musik no doubt but hes a phony and suge is right how u say tupac back when u down wit diddy ?.
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

ThaCerealKillabirdcallaveli
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    like reall rick ross makes good musik no doubt but hes a phony and suge is right how u say tupac back when u down wit diddy ?.

well if suge felt like that y did he allow his niece who is down wit mmg 2 b n da tupac back video? rozay has been hangin wit puff fa a while now...

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif