What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

12357

Replies

  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This niccas ain't going to fight. I guess Ross LA pass might be revoked!

    Then it's safe to assume that Suge Knight got his Miami pass revoked.

    Last time Suge came to Miami he got shot.

    Have you seen how huge MMG is in Miami?? Suge got Mexicans, but Ross got Columbians & Haitians actually signed to his label with 15,000 relatives waiting to put in work just to be recognized and put on.

    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.



    You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

    Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

    Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

    It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    SneakDZAbirdcallaveliH-Rap 180alphajjcredhandedbandit
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,241 Regulator
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.



    You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

    Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

    Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

    It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

    Lol at Diddy's gangster pales in comparison to the goon of goons.....................Jungle the god.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    ^ lol just like nas is da collar grabber smh
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • slickrik2002slickrik2002 Posts: 84
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.



    You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

    Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

    Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

    It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

    I find it very hard to believe Suge won't get payback on the barber one of these days. he's not that stupid to do something right away after it was a pretty public thing. he had his goons rob Akon's people of like a quarter mill not too long after that beating so Suge's still got pull, just not like it once was. plus i'm pretty sure he's runnin with a gang of mexicans too
    Soloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveliredhandedbandit
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    Suge%20Knight%20Knocked%20Out.jpg

    close thread

    smh still till this day i cant help but 2 lauf @ that pik cuz suge was stretch;d out like geeeezuz on da cross on sum nite nite shit @least he kept it g & aint press chargez...lol
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    rip.dillaSoloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveliredhandedbandit
  • gman82gman82 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    gman82 wrote: »
    I'm glad Suge finally speaking up and letting it be known that puff played a role in Pac's death. And oh yeah Suge > Ross.

    fam suge is trippin cuz he said tupac wasnt dead then he said that ross is hangin wit da guy who kill'd pac i dont know wat suge is smokin on but he needz 2 stop lol...again i think suge just said all this just 2 get people talkin about him again thatz da only logically xplanation fa suge sayin all this nonsense...

    Suge has been quiet on this issue for years. He's tired of everyone accusing him of killing 2Pac
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    gman82 wrote: »
    Suge has been quiet on this issue for years. He's tired of everyone accusing him of killing 2Pac

    again if suge felt this strongly about puff killin pac & he aint like ross hangin wit diddy he shouldve said all that b4 his niece got MMG tatt;d on her thatz all im sayin..
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    Soloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveli
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/16/suge-knight-beat-down-again/#.T5MU8tlz-x0
    Suge Knight Beat Down -- Again!!!
    0216_suge_knight_assailant_ex-1.jpg

    For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in -- and the alleged ass-beater claims to be Akon's business manager.

    It all went down in a private party at the W Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ where Suge was attending a private party for NBA All-Star weekend. Cops say they were called to the scene by hotel security who warned about a brewing fight between two groups in the VIP area.

    According to the Scottsdale PD website, when cops arrived, they saw a man punch the victim -- aka Suge -- two times in the head." Officers had to break out the tasers to "quell the fight."

    The suspect, Robert Carnes, Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault -- they ruled it a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries." Another man was also arrested and charged with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

    Launch PhotosAccording to the Scottsdale PD, "Carnes reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer 'Akon.'"

    Suge was transported to a local hospital and treated for facial injuries.

    UPDATE: Akon's people tell us, "Akon had already left the party and was in his hotel room at The W when the incident occurred."

    UPDATE: Akon's publicist released the following statement about Robert Carnes Jr., the guy accused of beating Suge's ass: "He is not Akon's business manager, David Bolno is. He is with Akon's camp."

    CLICK BELOW to read the Scottsdale PD arrest report. "At about 3:30 AM, police were called to a private party on the second floor (pool area) of the W Hotel. Hotel security personnel called police when they became concerned that there would be a fight between two groups of guests having heated words in the VIP area. Officers arrived and watched a group of about 6-8 guests exiting the VIP area. They saw one person, later identified as Robert Carnes Jr., punch the victim in the head two times. Officers deployed Tasers to quell the fight that erupted. Officers arrested CARNES Jr. and ANDERSON for assault and disorderly conduct. The victim was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for facial injuries. CARNES Jr. reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer "Akon".

    Both suspects were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

    ANDERSON is charged with 1 count of misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct. CARNES Jr. is charged with 1 count of Felony Aggravated Assault. (Felony charge is due to the severity of the victim's injuries.)"
    Rozay >>> Ur Favorite rapper

    like a damn train rollin aint a damn thing folding

    58291_505413459487212_85488645_n.jpg
    rip.dillaSoloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveli
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    lol@ For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in....i know them white folkz had a ball wit that 1 smh
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    rip.dillaSoloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveli
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,274 Regulator
    Nothing's going to happen out of all this..Suge's not touching Ross
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    CainbirdcallaveliredhandedbanditRahlow
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭


    close thread

    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"


    http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/16/suge-knight-beat-down-again/#.T5MU8tlz-x0
    Suge Knight Beat Down -- Again!!!
    0216_suge_knight_assailant_ex-1.jpg

    For the second time in 9 months, Suge Knight got his face punched in -- and the alleged ass-beater claims to be Akon's business manager.

    It all went down in a private party at the W Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ where Suge was attending a private party for NBA All-Star weekend. Cops say they were called to the scene by hotel security who warned about a brewing fight between two groups in the VIP area.

    According to the Scottsdale PD website, when cops arrived, they saw a man punch the victim -- aka Suge -- two times in the head." Officers had to break out the tasers to "quell the fight."

    The suspect, Robert Carnes, Jr., was charged with one count of felony aggravated assault -- they ruled it a felony "due to the severity of the victim's injuries." Another man was also arrested and charged with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

    Launch PhotosAccording to the Scottsdale PD, "Carnes reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer 'Akon.'"

    Suge was transported to a local hospital and treated for facial injuries.

    UPDATE: Akon's people tell us, "Akon had already left the party and was in his hotel room at The W when the incident occurred."

    UPDATE: Akon's publicist released the following statement about Robert Carnes Jr., the guy accused of beating Suge's ass: "He is not Akon's business manager, David Bolno is. He is with Akon's camp."

    CLICK BELOW to read the Scottsdale PD arrest report. "At about 3:30 AM, police were called to a private party on the second floor (pool area) of the W Hotel. Hotel security personnel called police when they became concerned that there would be a fight between two groups of guests having heated words in the VIP area. Officers arrived and watched a group of about 6-8 guests exiting the VIP area. They saw one person, later identified as Robert Carnes Jr., punch the victim in the head two times. Officers deployed Tasers to quell the fight that erupted. Officers arrested CARNES Jr. and ANDERSON for assault and disorderly conduct. The victim was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for facial injuries. CARNES Jr. reported to officers that he is employed as the business manager for singer "Akon".

    Both suspects were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

    ANDERSON is charged with 1 count of misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct. CARNES Jr. is charged with 1 count of Felony Aggravated Assault. (Felony charge is due to the severity of the victim's injuries.)"





    Whoa not the invincible Suge, this has to be a mistake

    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.



    You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

    Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

    Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

    It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

    Lol at Diddy's gangster pales in comparison to the goon of goons.....................Jungle the god.

    Suge is a legendary Goon but they got stories about Jungle that make your blood turn cold....

    They said the boy Jungle fire-bombed the Ice-Cream truck because they sold the last Nutty-buddy to Marly Maryl during a heat-wave.

    ...said he used to walk around Queensbridge shirtless with a chain-saw and Indian-feathers on his head during winter speaking in tounges.


    But back to Diddy: how is Diddy still dancin......all up in the videos.....if Suge think he had something to do with Pac's death?

    If Suge had something to do with Biggies death he paid for it by losing his label, losing his artists, and losing his aura, his enemies have gotten stronger; Diddy is on his way to a Billion and Dre can indulge himself with the most exotic trannies on earth with his headphone money....the main objective in warfare is to WIN. Looks like Diddy is winning.


    I'm a West-Coast negro, so I gotta ride with Sugar-Bear but in my heart I know we ain't gonna win because at the end of the day it's all about the music and Suge ain't got no lyrics or beats.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    redhandedbandit
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This niccas ain't going to fight. I guess Ross LA pass might be revoked!
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diddy: Ok dude here's the plan... I want you to kill Tupac because he hurt my feelings on a record but first I need to you go get jumped and stomped out by him and Suge Knight on camera right before you do it for no apparent reason.

    Orlando Anderson: Sounds good to me. What could possibly go wrong.
    Soloman_The_WiseH-Rap 180Cainbirdcallaveligman82
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,241 Regulator
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Suge needs this slap to happen, hip hop needs this slap to happen, west coast gangsta/ mobb music needs this to happen

    suge is gonna slap them white cracka mob bitchz b4 he lay handz on ross best believe that lemonade fetcher cuz thatz wat da WESTCOAST needz lol
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @GeE-757 I didn't support that hologram shit, I thought it was corny IMO

    pac would not approve of a bisexual makin a hologram outta him makin him say fake shit especially when pac aint like da faggot smh

    Kreayshawn in Japan, V-Nasty touring. They doin pretty nicely and they manager Stretch (a black man) is caking up off em. Im supporting a black owned franchise. lol. But L.A. doesnt interfere with Bay business, Bay doesnt interfere in L.A. (unless shooting a video in L.A.) thats why Yuk gets robbed so frequently and Daz nor Game could make a come up in San Francisco. I know youre praying Suge doesnt catch up to Ross, but me coming from California.......I HOPE SUGE PUTS WILLIAM BACK IN HIS PLACE SO THE REAL MOB/GANGSTA MUSIC CAN MAKE A COMEBACK! Hip hop is in the state it was in when Ja Rule was on top. All pop no heart. Rick Ross taking Ls left and right a beef wit Suge can end up being the nail in the coffin.



    You should put that V-Nasty picture back in your avatar because it matches your posts.

    Back in 1995 Suge Knight made his first attempt to sabotage Diddy and it backfired because Suge wasn't intelligent enough or gangster enough to win a war with a metro-sexual.

    Diddy has survived the stampedes, the shootings, the BMF wars, the East-Coast Vs. West-Coast war, the loss of Biggie, divorce, the I.R.S, and he's never caught a beat-down or gotten KO'd by a hair-stylist.

    It's 2012 and Suge can attempt to sabotage once again but he will end up like Sam Ferguson or Dj Vlad because them boys on the other side are immaculate with the goon hand.

    Lol at Diddy's gangster pales in comparison to the goon of goons.....................Jungle the god.

    Suge is a legendary Goon but they got stories about Jungle that make your blood turn cold....

    They said the boy Jungle fire-bombed the Ice-Cream truck because they sold the last Nutty-buddy to Marly Maryl during a heat-wave.

    ...said he used to walk around Queensbridge shirtless with a chain-saw and Indian-feathers on his head during winter speaking in tounges.


    But back to Diddy: how is Diddy still dancin......all up in the videos.....if Suge think he had something to do with Pac's death?

    If Suge had something to do with Biggies death he paid for it by losing his label, losing his artists, and losing his aura, his enemies have gotten stronger; Diddy is on his way to a Billion and Dre can indulge himself with the most exotic trannies on earth with his headphone money....the main objective in warfare is to WIN. Looks like Diddy is winning.


    I'm a West-Coast negro, so I gotta ride with Sugar-Bear but in my heart I know we ain't gonna win because at the end of the day it's all about the music and Suge ain't got no lyrics or beats.

    Oh but you're wrong because to the small minded negro and wiggers Suge is winning because he kept his gangster image. Diddy is just a dancing shine stealing coon who is making sure his grand kids grand kids can live comfy. Suge should slap Ross while wearing beats By Dre on TMZ live on Monday afternoon so the news media can run it all week and right after saying Dre is next.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Soloman_The_Wisebirdcallaveli
  • I called that song Tupac Back and the version Ross used in the Reebok commercial "Reebok Back" disrespectful and exploitative MONTHS AGO and the usual suspects said I was trippin.

    I agree with Suge being protective of Pac's image even though he isnt profiting off it anymore.

    Pac's mom is foul for raping her son's legacy. Pac didnt fuck with Dre or Snoop and if he had lived to see how industry parasites like Jimmy Iovine were going to bastardize his image to push Eminem, 50, and later Game's career he most certainly wouldnt want to be on a stage promoting their shit.

    Disgust. I swear to God Dre and Snoop have become the 2 worst people in Hip Hop over the last 11 years. West Coast should be ashamed of what their doing.

    And the most fucked up thing is that instead of fans being skeptical of their idol Pac being involved in the longest single biggest act of necrophilia ever perpetrated they just wanna see a show.

    Disgust.
    U Street Monsta
    rip.dillabirdcallaveliredhandedbandit
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"


    http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    ThaCerealKillaredhandedbandit
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

    Stop it.

    If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

    What work has Suge's muscle put in outside of killing Biggie?

    Let's cut the bullshit and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them dirty cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

    Yeah he was able to kill Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    ThaCerealKillajust.might.b.okredhandedbandit
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

    realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    ..but they got stories about Jungle that make your blood turn cold....

    They said the boy Jungle fire-bombed the Ice-Cream truck because they sold the last Nutty-buddy to Marly Maryl during a heat-wave.

    ...said he used to walk around Queensbridge shirtless with a chain-saw and Indian-feathers on his head during winter speaking in tounges.


    LMAO
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

    Stop it.

    If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

    What work has Suge's muscle put in outside of killing Biggie?

    Let's cut the bullshit and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them dirty cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

    Yeah he was able to kill Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

    police had nothing to do with Akon getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Yukmouth getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit nigga from the south ran in

    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"


    http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    ThaCerealKillabirdcallaveliredhandedbandit
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,274 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

    realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

    Where did you hear this?
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
Sign In or Register to comment.