What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

Replies

• harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    @infamous114 suge been runnin with mexicans when he tried to setup whookid, posin as a club promoter the club was full of eses whookid said he barely got away.

nd when he showed up to 50 cent video shoot with all mexicans.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

let it go

^ that video provez itz DEATHROW/MMG ya white cracka mob slave massahz will b slapp;d up by suge b4 ross will get ova it sugez niece said nobody but RICK ROSS can bring suge outta retirement BAAAWSE SHIT!
    Where did you hear this?

like i said b4 gay azz dre, feminem, woodface, da white cracka mob & etc is all gettin slapp;d up by suge b4 ross will
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    harlem hustlabirdcallavelijust.might.b.okH-Rap 180
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,800 Regulator
    Wow I had never heard of that Whoo Kid/Suge Knight story lol
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    just.might.b.ok
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

What work has Suge's muscle put in outside of killing Biggie?

Let's cut the bullshit and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them dirty cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to kill Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

police had nothing to do with Akon getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Yukmouth getting robbed
    police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit nigga from the south ran in

Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting shot in Miami
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting his eye-socket broke by Akon goons
    Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting layed-out in the street by an effeminized hair-dresser

The fact remains that Suge thinks Diddy is responsible for Tupacs murder but Diddy is walking around like he can't be touched and Suge is getting lumped-up and G-checked in every city he goes to.

Matter fact negro let me catch the fade meet me between the Panda Express & the Home Depot behind the Orleans right there on that gravel 50 feet away from them Mexicans who be out there waiting to catch a pick-up in the A.M to do some cheap labor for them white boys. Or meet me inside the Orleans at the TGI, I'm still wIting for the last result on this Tri-Fecta.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

rip.dillajust.might.b.okH-Rap 180
    whoo kid said sha money fainted like a bitch, when suge called his phone wondedrin how suge got his number.
    birdcallaveliredhandedbandit
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    Wow I had never heard of that Whoo Kid/Suge Knight story lol

hell yeah u know suge knight dont fuk wit da GGGGGGAY-UNIT lol...

Suges muscle didn't stop him from getting layed-out in the street by an effeminized hair-dresser

The fact remains that Suge thinks Diddy is responsible for Tupacs murder but Diddy is walking around like he can't be touched and Suge is getting lumped-up and G-checked in every city he goes to.

Matter fact negro let me catch the fade meet me between the Panda Express & the Home Depot behind the Orleans right there on that gravel 50 feet away from them Mexicans who be out there waiting to catch a pick-up in the A.M to do some cheap labor for them white boys. Or meet me inside the Orleans at the TGI, I'm still wIting for the last result on this Tri-Fecta.

dead,,...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    just.might.b.ok
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this may cause an homotional conflict among the Ross fans that act like Pac and Ross would have been bffs
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    ThaCerealKillabirdcallaveliinfamous114H-Rap 180Anti_matterredhandedbanditRahlow
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it.

If Suge had muscle then why is Diddy and every artist affiliated with Diddy walking around without a bruise since 1996?

Let's cut the bullshit and keep it 1-hunnid, the only reason people feared Sugar-Bear was because he had actual Police officers on his payroll. He had LAW ENFORCEMENT in his inner circle, David Mack and all them dirty cops were on Death Row as paid off-duty security and that's a documented fact based on factual evidence.

Yeah he was able to kill Biggie but look at what it cost him, them same police that helped him with the murder ain't around no more now that he can't pay them.

police had nothing to do with Dre gettin snuffed before that G Unit nigga from the south ran in

shit on Tri

Stop it.

u mad i keep makin you look stupid huh? but u talkin bout over there on Trop. Shit thats q lil out the way for me right now. I can see you on maryland n harmon behind 711. ill even treat u to some Robertos after i put a few more dents in ya pride. its nothing to me.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    rip.dillaharlem hustlabirdcallaveliThaCerealKilladouble0sugeH-Rap 180Rahlow
    that suge knight show would've been live all them blood niggas on his company.
    birdcallaveli

Stop it.

shit on Tri

Stop it.

u mad i keep makin you look stupid huh? but u talkin bout over there on Trop. Shit thats q lil out the way for me right now. I can see you on maryland n harmon behind 711. ill even treat u to some Robertos after i put a few more dents in ya pride. its nothing to me.

We got beef and we can settle it in blood-shed, meet me by Boulevard Mall I just left them A-Rab boys inside the Mall that sell the Gators and Player fashions, I copped the Mauri's...ayo we can catch the fade at the mexican park down the street by the store because dont no kids be in that bitch anyway.

I dont eat Robertos I got a nice spot by Hacienda & Decatour were I get my burrito and then go diagnol to the strip mall and get my Ciroc from the Greek dude at the L.I.Q...... unles im in a Churches-Chicken mood and wanna fight the traffic up the way-way for them soft rolls and steroid-chicken.
    GOOD MUSIC

ThaCerealKillaH-Rap 180
    edited April 2012
    @ the 2:50 mark "Im a G like you" Suge laughs in that nigga face, then they beat his ass for not takin of his locs.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it.

shit on Tri

Stop it.

We got beef and we can settle it in blood-shed, meet me by Boulevard Mall I just left them A-Rab boys inside the Mall that sell the Gators and Player fashions, I copped the Mauri's...ayo we can catch the fade at the mexican park down the street by the store because dont no kids be in that bitch anyway.

I dont eat Robertos I got a nice spot by Hacienda & Decatour were I get my burrito and then go diagnol to the strip mall and get my Ciroc from the Greek dude at the L.I.Q...... unles im in a Churches-Chicken mood and wanna fight the traffic up the way-way for them soft rolls and steroid-chicken.

u shop at players? no wonder your chopper suits be hella weak. 2 suits for $99 specials. I said on Harmon n Maryland. Hit me when you ready to get wit the shit. You done went from southwest to central vegas. you all over the map player. See the lengths youre goin to defend Rick Ross honor. Youre a stan bro bro
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

ThaCerealKillajust.might.b.okCainH-Rap 180redhandedbandit
  • ross will not say nothing to suge
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge fuck with them CV-70 dirty messicans . I don't think he has LPP nor MOB baccin him . Shit Them 6-Owes put a lot of work in for them and I know they ain't fuccin with him
  • double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man that suge show woulda shited on every reality show out now
    edited April 2012

Stop it.

shit on Tri

Stop it.

u shop at players? no wonder your chopper suits be hella weak. 2 suits for $99 specials. I said on Harmon n Maryland. Hit me when you ready to get wit the shit. You done went from southwest to central vegas. you all over the map player. See the lengths youre goin to defend Rick Ross honor. Youre a stan bro bro

yeah I cop Gators from Players because I got a bad bitch that them A-rabs wanna trick with and they respet the fact that I know the Al Fatiha.

Im all over the MAP Bro-Bro because its hard to hit a moving target and Im in motion...word to Earl.

You a H-Rap Stan trying to defend Sugar-Bear but when I catch you outta pocket in the LV Imma put you in a wheelchair like "Pimpin Mike"....I got $$$$ on ya head nigga till death do us part!
    GOOD MUSIC

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope this news dont give the Bawse another seizure
    Rahlow
    edited April 2012
    E-Thugging at its finest. I got you stepping outta character daddy. Youre losing your touch. But im around UNLV all day. Back in fourth between 711 and my apartment about 2 times every hour. Doin me, rockin out here doin my Bay thing. I gotta patna from stockton fuckin wit me, but for the most part im solo. But im done speaking on it daddy.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

edited April 2012
    Aint no point in jokes and sarcasm with these Ham's if they too square-built to recognize when a Player is having fun and jonin'.....

we bout to get ready for the fight, I prolly do some video of the outcome so check my Twitter later for some laughs.

@BruthaDee

GOOD MUSIC

just.might.b.okH-Rap 180
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point this is the only way Suge can stay relevant.Don't suprise if in the next few days he says some shit about Dre for using a hologram of Pac.
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

• just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my internet arguments became invalid so let me prove u how much money i got, im rich, for real.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    lol aye H-Rap its good. Never taken seriously
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

ThaCerealKillaredhandedbandit
    aye n quit fuckin wit my post. u abusing mod privs nigga. I aint call u daddy. No homo
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

ThaCerealKillaCain
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Suge beat the boss. So he can unlock 2pac from the hidden character screen
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    DMTxTHCTurfaholicThaCerealKillaSoloman_The_Wise