What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Suge Knight Threatens To Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross & Diddy killed Tupac

123457»

Replies

• blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at officer ricky shook of suge he dont want no real beef .
    ThaCerealKilla
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Lmao my thread went plat. Been off since I created it

Jungle= Jason Voorhes
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ Gee7575 & Deathrowzorrow

You can stay away from this site as long as you wanna
    But when you come back here, these 2 trolls keep trolling

Nothing changed

Same shit / different day
    Caindeathrowzorrow
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,471 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    im not cheering for Suge for his image, but he has the muscle to handle it outside of the booth, and can put the battery in the back of a artist who can kill Ross in the booth

realtalk suge got mexican killers on da payroll.

idk why this shit made me laugh......guess niggas dont wanna do the job anymore just hire mexicans
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    lol@ da lemonade fetcher white cracka mob protector backin down u soft smh...
    that suge knight show would've been live all them blood niggas on his company.
    man that suge show woulda shited on every reality show out now

yeah that show wouldve put suge back n da spotlight cuz that reality show wouldve been sum shit wit all them azz beatin on that shit lol....suge was really gonna show da people on da show & watchin da show how deathrow really got down & azz beatinz was a daily thang....but of course da white man hatez suge so instead of suge doin this reality shit da law lock;d suge up again & then da show got scraped smh...if suge released just that 1 season of unfinish;d biznizz on dvd i would buy it cuz i wanna hear suge say y woodface was a PROBLEm & all them MOB beatinz that went down lol
    Suge fuck with them CV-70 dirty messicans . I don't think he has LPP nor MOB baccin him . Shit Them 6-Owes put a lot of work in for them and I know they ain't fuccin with him

suge had them mexicanz jumpin on XZIBIT 2...
    Weazel wrote: »
    SMH @ Gee7575 & Deathrowzorrow

You can stay away from this site as long as you wanna
    But when you come back here, these 2 trolls keep trolling

Nothing changed

Same shit / different day

ya gay fa even worryin about other MALE POSTERZ when they aint even thinkin about u u aint shit on herr i dont give a fuk about U or YA FEELINZ...
    idk why this shit made me laugh......guess niggas dont wanna do the job anymore just hire mexicans

low blow ha...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listen to the whole interview Live on friday evening. I was taken back that Suge was saying him and Snoop is cool now.
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Nothing's going to happen out of all this....
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    i actually want to see suge press ross too
123457»