What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2012 Big Ghost Softest Niccas in the Game

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Editorials
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.ca/2012/04/5th-annual-10-softest-niggas-in-game.html

1. Wiz Khalifa-Rose aka the final frontier of simp-dom.... This bull dyke muthafucka done sailed his little popsicle stick canoe over ey'single wave of simpness there is in the sucker-for-love sea nahmean. This fool is the biggest trick walkin the face of the earth rite now son. We already kno how this muthafucka went into Kanye's garbage can n scraped together a meal n thought he came up on some gourmet shit namsayin. This muthafucka went into Yeezy's trash n said "OH SHIT WHY NOBODY ATE THE REST OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE SON??...AYO IMMA REASSEMBLE THIS MUTHAFUCKA N PUT THAT SHIT UP ON A PEDESTAL B. AYO IMMA PUT WHATEVER LEFT OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE BACK TOGETHER N IMMA SING TO IT...IMMA SING TO IT EVER ADORINGLY N IMMA TAKE PICTURES WIDDIT CUZ AINT NOBODY HAD NO MEATBALL HOAGIE LIKE THIS ONE B....I MIGHT GOT THE ONLY MEATBALL HOAGIE LEFT SON...AYO IMMA WIFE THIS HALF EATEN MEATBALL HOAGIE SON...THIS SHIT MINES. AYO IMMA PUT A RING ON THIS SHIT. CUZ THATS JUS WHAT US TRICK MUTHAFUCKAS DO B...IMMA HAVE THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE FOR ALL ETERNITIES CUZ THATS JUS HOW A TRICK ROLL B. THIS MY SHNOOKUMS NAMSAYIN...THIS MY MUTHAFUCKIN SHNOOKUMS SON. WORD. I DONT KNO WHAT YOU HEEEEAAARD ABOUT ME...BUT ANY TRICK CAN GET A DOLLAR OUTTA ME...I GOTTA ACT CONCERNED SO SHE'LL SEE.. THAT IM A MUTHAFUCKIN S-I-M-P....
559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
StillFaggyAFKingJamalgenocidecutter_Goldie_purpngoldChi Snowidoitforhiphop10SionCo_Town_MichaelYoung_ChitlinCashmoneyDuxyogirlchosemerip.dillapr?cieuse?*haute

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He called Yung Berg the 'Yung Berg of rap' though
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    SneakDZACashmoneyDux
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf96QZ8K3t8DaEe2aQ9Wwh7T-1tNKWx8oSxid828huoDi357EQ_8JsaW55
    Im in my granddaddy smoking on that granddaddy
    It got odor like a motor running fantastic

Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Song of the Day

genocidecutter_Goldie_32DaysOfInfinitipurpngoldSneakDZAMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14birdcallaveli[Deleted User]rip.dillaMorganFreemanKinginfamous114
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nap King Cole *dead*

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't seen a good one like this in a minute.

he called J Cole Diet Drake

and the pic of Wale and Drake got my side hurting
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentrification Hop.....

lmao
    DMTxTHCWild Self
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lettuce Rap"

LMAO
    I wanna take you higher...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    . Diggy - Son...what part of the game is this? This nigga still rock Pull-Ups at night b...how he gon start beef? Im sayin son was still eatin Gerber joints not too long ago....HOW he got beef? Son is the black Malcom In The Middle...HOW this nigga beefin wit Jermaine tho son? We need answers. And when I say that Cole took the L on that...ayo that was by default son. How you got niggas like Diggy demandin your fade? And why the fuck is Diggy tryin to eat this niggas food? Either way...this shit aint no beef son. This jus more of that lamb nahmean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yung Berg ...aka the Tailor of Failure aka the Shepard of Ls aka Grandmaster Trash aka....the Yung Berg of Rap. Son is like the aborted fetus of success itself namsayin. The nigga's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b. Son's existence is like a muthafuckin pinata of failures or some shit...the nigga jus keeps losin b. When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls. Im sayin when he has a bowl of Alphabet soup that shit is all Ls too yo. The niggas aura is shaped like a teardrop b. Im sayin son is livin proof that nature can be cruel than a muthafucka g...

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

Craig Robinson
  • KameKame Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao at the Wizard of Pause
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    purpngold
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Yung Berg ...aka the Tailor of Failure aka the Shepard of Ls aka Grandmaster Trash aka....the Yung Berg of Rap. Son is like the aborted fetus of success itself namsayin. The nigga's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b. Son's existence is like a muthafuckin pinata of failures or some shit...the nigga jus keeps losin b. When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls. Im sayin when he has a bowl of Alphabet soup that shit is all Ls too yo. The niggas aura is shaped like a teardrop b. Im sayin son is livin proof that nature can be cruel than a muthafucka g...

Big Ghostface is savage on these niggaz lol
    I wanna take you higher...
    edited April 2012
    6. Lil Bow Wow ...aka The Emmanuel Lewis of Rap. The boy Shad always got that trash on deck namsayin. Words cant even express how much I dont give a fuck bout sons music b. But whats funny to me is I dont even gotta hear the niggas music to kno how disillusioned the nigga is bout his purpose in hip hop nahmean. Son actually thought he was jus gon make a nice smooth transition from doin that little schoolgirl rap to bein on some Nino Brown shit. Nah yo...this nigga is a snack b. The nigga is dim sum. He a fragment...he like a single perogy. Niggas would eat that boy alive son. He a bite sized morsel namsayin (pause). On some real shit...we aint take Busta Rhymes serious when son fabricated his cocaine kingpin history outta the blue. We NEVER believed Rozay was pushin any weight other than his own...n we wasnt buyin Drake's Hebrew Gambino character from the Headlines video. So son....we DAMN sure aint takin Lil Bow Wow serious like that. The Young Money affiliation aint helpin shit neither my nigga.

tumblr_ljkahzoz671qanb21o1_500.gif

rip.dilla
    wiz4.jpg

Wiz Khalifa-Rose

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

starvin
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,817 Regulator
    Goddamn he went in on Wiz...
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We NEVER believed Rozay was pushin any weight other than his own...n we wasnt buyin Drake's Hebrew Gambino character from the Headlines video.

kacee139
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had me rollin whe he called tyga a "amphibian ass lookin muthafucka" shit had me crying lol
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    genocidecutterCashmoneyDuxWild Self
    on young burg-The nigga's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b.

Flatlined.
    Cabana_Da_DonCashmoneyDuxSionpr?cieuse?*
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wiz4.jpg

Wiz Khalifa-Rose

if you scroll down the page slowly that shit looks just like wiz
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I almost feel bad for some of these niggas how bad he ethered them lmao.

wale.jpg
    RODFL WTF is this?
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this shit is funny... Lol @ gerber joints
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead @ Drake being the "Patron Saint of Tenderness" I can't take it lmao
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder who writes this shit and how does he come up with this shit? This is in the same vein as when I heard Charlamagne called Tyga a "waffle colored negro"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    . Diggy - Son...what part of the game is this? This nigga still rock Pull-Ups at night b...how he gon start beef? Im sayin son was still eatin Gerber joints not too long ago....HOW he got beef? Son is the black Malcom In The Middle...HOW this nigga beefin wit Jermaine tho son? We need answers. And when I say that Cole took the L on that...ayo that was by default son. How you got niggas like Diggy demandin your fade? And why the fuck is Diggy tryin to eat this niggas food? Either way...this shit aint no beef son. This jus more of that lamb nahmean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dead at at sont was still eating Gerber Joints and then calling him the black malcom in the middle hahahaha
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg