What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dark Knight Rises Thread

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Im still dead at how bane just walked throughout the movie with 0 fucks given

Daggart: I'm in charge here!

*Bane places hand softly on Daggarts cheek

Bane: Do you feel in charge?

At the Stock Exchange

Dude: There's no money for you to steal!

Bane: Oh?...then what are you people doin' here?
    hueyStoneColdMikeySionWild Self
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Batman-Superman.gif

bwahahah this is going in my sig
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead @ knocked the shit out of the last son of krypton
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,021 Regulator
    @rapmastermind SWEARTAGAWD I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT YOU BASTARD
    StoneColdMikeySion
  • jaxnjaxn Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭
    those Bale gifs are funny as hell
    StoneColdMikey
  • jaxnjaxn Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭
    although i think this was the weakest of the trilogy, it was still very entertaining..one can find a few things to nitpick on but it didn't stop the film from being a success.
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Let's keep things in perspective though with the so called 'issues' literally every movie in the history of movies can be nitpicked and issues found.. Shawshank Redemption is rated number 1 on IMDb but still nobody can explain how he changed from the middle cell to the cell at the end or tacked the poster after going through the hole. doesn't matter though does it? in The Godfather it's clear as day that Sonny's punch doesn't connect but who gives a fuck?
    1282364369474.gif
    peagle05
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,544 Regulator
    Lol at batman riding through the streets of Newark NJ I remember when they were around filming the movie. But I forgot then im watching the movie and saying to myself how certain areas look familiar.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @freehuey89 - THAT SHIT GOT ME WEAK BRO. "I just knocked the shit out of the last son of Krypton."
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,350 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Alright this thread is prolly not gonna go diamond :( Got dayum its sooo close.

Im gonna unstick this thread this weekend so cats can still post up the full Joseph Gordon Levitt interview where he talks about a potential sequel. Forget the magazine name but it's suppose to drop Friday or something.

They prolly gonna do a Robin movie.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Ahh they need to leave it alone...Who can really see JGL crime fightin'?
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,783 Regulator
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it doesn't matter who we are.......what matter is our plan
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Bane soundboard

http://megaswf.com/serve/2464436

(Link is safe)

Dope stuff
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for the "Thats a lovely lovely voice"
    They didnt have it smh
    Bcotton5
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Im still dead at how bane just walked throughout the movie with 0 fucks given
    He was a fucking GOON! Lol

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,021 Regulator
    search him. then i'll kill you.
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this again yesterday and I dislike this movie more than when I saw it the first time especially bane.......everything this thread praises bane for I couldnt stand about him. But I still think that rooftop scene between cat/bat should of been drawn out longer, that should of been the show down but it cuts short with that bat score cueing in which kills me everytime. Bane approaching with his operatic score was tight and bat/cat side by side was ol school classic ish, should of told his men to drop the weapons for a one on one plus it was at night it was the perfect setting. The first actual showdown is lackluster 2nd time seeing it. I want a bane reboot imo he wasnt done with justice in this,bane was too much of a terrorist/emcee rather than a brawler which I wanted to see more of. They could of done way more with bane...way more. If they have to incorporate CGI for us to get the venom so be it, If he has to get his hulk on just a lil bit bring it on.

And I saw dkr twice was not really by choice dont feel like explaining. Im done w/ this thread though...
    smokelahomaSour-Creamtexas409
    Saw this again yesterday and I dislike this movie more than when I saw it the first time especially bane.......everything this thread praises bane for I couldnt stand about him. But I still think that rooftop scene between cat/bat should of been drawn out longer, that should of been the show down but it cuts short with that bat score cueing in which kills me everytime. Bane approaching with his operatic score was tight and bat/cat side by side was ol school classic ish, should of told his men to drop the weapons for a one on one plus it was at night it was the perfect setting. The first actual showdown is lackluster 2nd time seeing it. I want a bane reboot imo he wasnt done with justice in this,bane was too much of a terrorist/emcee rather than a brawler which I wanted to see more of. They could of done way more with bane...way more. If they have to incorporate CGI for us to get the venom so be it, If he has to get his hulk on just a lil bit bring it on.

And I saw dkr twice was not really by choice dont feel like explaining. Im done w/ this thread though...

Yo man...I totally understand...And you're expressin' your opinions in the correct manner...none of that 'this shit is wack' silliness that other detractors came with..

This post is a perfect example of how you can't please everyone....
    Sour-Cream
  • Fly society513Fly society513 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first fight scene between bane and batman jumped into my top 3 of all time fight scenes in a movie. From when that gate closes then batman turning around, the the silence besides the water falling in the background, mane's quotables as their fighting and that final shot of that nigga bane walking away holding part of the mask then tossing it.
    peagle05Built 4 cuban linx