asian guy says black men dont appreciate black women..and has abandoned them now that time is good..

2456714

Replies

  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected an Asian to be better at math. There are more black women than black men, if said black woman wants to be married and shit, it would be in her best interest to not limit herself. ie. 5 woman can't be married to 3 men. What's so hard about this. Nobody abandoned anybody.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doubletee wrote: »
    Cause no matter the race, us (black men) like a variety of women so when we spread our seeds just know that what ever is it....its mixed with blk dna.lol..he said the white man is a dying breed but other than the chinese black men seem to be making babies like crazy..and indians too...7 eleven indian.IJS hopefully one day ill have a son, so he can keep my family name/legacy going.

    That's not winning willfully diluting your progeny with other races is definitely losing. Creating a child that is confused about where they should fit in or how is not whats up.

    I agree these dudes have a defeatist mentality.

    As for the video, I didn't watch it. You'd be surprised at how many men who love the sisters absolutely despise black men. They both are of ill omen...
    Lurker6Chef_Taylor jsnowpro
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Funny especially when Asian women have abandon Asian men for white men



    Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

    Imposible


    LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

    So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

    White people becoming a minority in the United States is a big difference than white men being a "dying breed" but you already knew that (this is G&S, not the Donkey forum so I would expect a little better than that). Also white people will become a minority in the United States by 2042 when it comes to non whites COMBINED (Hispanic, black, Asian, American Indian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander) . White people make up about 70% of the population while black people make up about 12%. I think yall willl be alright.

    If your opinion on black people are soley based on your experiance on the IC I suggest you log off once and a while and interact with the black folks in your community or around your city (or even better travel). For you to believe that black men and our dominant genes, not sharing, etc. would be the equivalent of me taking the comments left by white people on news stories posted on yahoo about black people as face value.

  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,485 Regulator
    doubletee wrote: »
    I didnt know sistas was checking for asian dudes.

    the only asians i've ever really found attractive where cambodians
    jsnowprojizzrag
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    lion_heart wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Funny especially when Asian women have abandon Asian men for white men



    Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

    Imposible


    LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

    So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

    White people becoming a minority in the United States is a big difference than white men being a "dying breed" but you already knew that (this is G&S, not the Donkey forum so I would expect a little better than that). Also white people will become a minority in the United States by 2042 when it comes to non whites COMBINED (Hispanic, black, Asian, American Indian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander) . White people make up about 70% of the population while black people make up about 12%. I think yall willl be alright.

    If your opinion on black people are soley based on your experiance on the IC I suggest you log off once and a while and interact with the black folks in your community or around your city (or even better travel). For you to believe that black men and our dominant genes, not sharing, etc. would be the equivalent of me taking the comments left by white people on news stories posted on yahoo about black people as face value.



    Not really - I've stated and mentioned when I used to live in the bay area (south bay), that I worked with many black people and socialized with many as well. I used to buy all of my music albums in East Palo Alto and back in my drinking I hung out with the brothers. Now to the Netty gritty....all I ever see is resentment anger and hatred from this new breed of black peoples & it makes me wonder.....WHAT IN THE FUCK happened? are they really this damn ungrateful and hateful towards others?

    I've said this repeatedly; I judge folks on ones content....and brother it can get down right filthy disgusting and violent & most within will consign that shit and it makes one wonder...is that person really this angry on his job or with other white people in general? some tell me I wouldn't ask a black man the same questions in person.....yes I would - what in the hell do you think I'm doing right now?

    jsnowproamenhotepivD0wn
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012


    Heyslick have u been hacked
    real talk
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Funny especially when Asian women have abandon Asian men for white men



    Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

    Imposible


    LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

    So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

    You forgot that black women are the least likely to get married. Black men are sexually desired and are having kids from women of other races in record numbers. And are wifing up other women as well. Yeah, the white race is shrinking and gonna be phased out as the decades move by.

  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    most white chicks dont fuck with blk dudes i make good money
    Im pretty good looking,and those laguna beach types do not fuck
    with blk dudes atleast 80% of them dont.

    The reason why alot of blk dudes percieve white chicks as being on they dick is because there
    way more white chicks, than blk dudes so that 20% of white girls who do fuck with niggas seem like alot
    in college even the blk athletes was not fuckin the baddest white girl on campus even though they got alot of white girls.
    in general.

    if kim and khloe karsdahian is the best kanye, reggie bush, and lamar oden
    can do and they millionaires that says alot about the quality of white girls niggas smashing.

    lol..you gon hurt some of these niggaz feelings..but that post was truth.com...trust most of the black dudes i see with white chicks are either fat or ghetto acting

    Kaijsnowpromysticmonroe7FourEfil
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most white chicks dont fuck with blk dudes i make good money
    Im pretty good looking,and those laguna beach types do not fuck
    with blk dudes atleast 80% of them dont.

    The reason why alot of blk dudes percieve white chicks as being on they dick is because there
    way more white chicks, than blk dudes so that 20% of white girls who do fuck with niggas seem like alot
    in college even the blk athletes was not fuckin the baddest white girl on campus even though they got alot of white girls.
    in general.

    if kim and khloe karsdahian is the best kanye, reggie bush, and lamar oden
    can do and they millionaires that says alot about the quality of white girls niggas smashing.
    or u're just a lame???


    you can make good money and be pretty good lookign and still not get laid cuz you have no game...

    i see dudes with bad chicks all the time..but then again they got the gift of gab..
    Wild Selfgalaxy_1221
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    most white chicks dont fuck with blk dudes i make good money
    Im pretty good looking,and those laguna beach types do not fuck
    with blk dudes atleast 80% of them dont.

    The reason why alot of blk dudes percieve white chicks as being on they dick is because there
    way more white chicks, than blk dudes so that 20% of white girls who do fuck with niggas seem like alot
    in college even the blk athletes was not fuckin the baddest white girl on campus even though they got alot of white girls.
    in general.

    if kim and khloe karsdahian is the best kanye, reggie bush, and lamar oden
    can do and they millionaires that says alot about the quality of white girls niggas smashing.
    or u're just a lame???


    you can make good money and be pretty good lookign and still not get laid cuz you have no game...

    i see dudes with bad chicks all the time..but then again they got the gift of gab..

    fam ive smashed some bad white girls in my day, but i would be stupid
    to think that i could go up in any preppy white club and pull a chick like
    megan fox night in and night out. can it happen every once in awhile yes.

    reggie bush was wifed up with Kim K who is lets say an 8 and she has baggage that says alot.
    IC niggas are not bagging badder chicks than reggie bush
    Knives Amilliantoseeg
  • DreadsRIGHTDreadsRIGHT Posts: 300
    If the other races of men readily accepted black women at the same rate that other races of women accept black men there would be no black women left for ya'll dudes.

    Wild Self
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the other races of men readily accepted black women at the same rate that other races of women accept black men there would be no black women left for ya'll dudes.

    That cause of their bad reputation of their bad attitudes. I used to be a black woman lover, but I found out that I was limiting myself from happiness. Black women are so loyal to black men is because they literally have nowhere else to go to, unless they look like Halle Berry.

    DreadsRIGHTFaltizanKnives Amilligalaxy_1221
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ asians. They some funny lookin mother fuckers.
    jsnowproWill Munny
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Many asian women dont want asian men and many black men dont want black women

    They belong together
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This motherfucker wathed Romeo Must Die and now he think he the Dr Phil of black relationships. He want a black woman now. Jet was his inspiration.
    black caesar32DaysOfInfiniti
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected an Asian to be better at math. There are more black women than black men, if said black woman wants to be married and shit, it would be in her best interest to not limit herself. ie. 5 woman can't be married to 3 men. What's so hard about this. Nobody abandoned anybody.

    Filter out the big nasties and it becomes pretty equal.
  • d.greend.green Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Black women and Asian men is the new craze.

    Latinos and Blasians are going to run the world in the future.

    whites and blacks are being phased out.
    jsnowproWild SelfChef_Taylor KingJamalTHIRDSUPREME
  • d.greend.green Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Go on these online dating sites.....it seems like the WHITE MAN is the most desired these days.

    jsnowproChef_Taylor onthafly
  • jsnowprojsnowpro Posts: 157
    This motherfucker wathed Romeo Must Die and now he think he the Dr Phil of black relationships. He want a black woman now. Jet was his inspiration.

    surprised nobody mentioned this yet. u nyggas loss for taking this srs

  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell the chinaman talkin bout
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d.green wrote: »

    Go on these online dating sites.....it seems like the WHITE MAN is the most desired these days.

    WRONG! alot of those chicks seem like theyre sneaking around trying to look for a black man.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    doubletee wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »

    Go on these online dating sites.....it seems like the WHITE MAN is the most desired these days.

    WRONG! alot of those chicks seem like theyre sneaking around trying to look for a black man.



    Apparently you don't get outside much? - white women DON'T need to be sneaky about there relationships....those women who want the black man will find him regardless of what you think. -- The real issue is the percentage of worthy black men & those numbers are declining.....of course the big fat and ugly white woman will always be lusting for the black man.

    THIRDSUPREME
Sign In or Register to comment.