Rey Mysterio suspended

TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
According to WWE, Rey Mysterio has been suspended for 60 days for violating the wellness policy.

The following is from WWE.com:

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio) for 60 days effective Thursday, April 26 for his second violation of the company's policy."

Replies

• TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it really make sense he's been injuried?
  • kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    retarded he must've been taking HGH to heal fast or something.
    BK ProductSion
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt his contract up this year? they might as well release dude
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,478 Regulator
    retarded he must've been taking HGH to heal fast or something.

this
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can he still go? i would say he could go breath life into the x division but this isn't even 2005 rey we talking about.
  • damn, he fucked up
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,478 Regulator
    whats good with that cara nigga
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope he doesn't come back, dude been washed up and i always thought he was overrated to begin with.
    reys greatest moment

• IceManKamIceManKam Beat em up. Knock em dead. Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusher wrote: »
    hope he doesn't come back, dude been washed up and i always thought he was overrated to begin with.
    He's a hit with the kids and a merchandise pusher, WWE aren't gonna let him walk out like that

• VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    Pusher wrote: »
    He's a hit with the kids and a merchandise pusher, WWE aren't gonna let him walk out like that

Plus he's Latino, big hit with that crowd.
  • Dat1Dude7Dat1Dude7 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    HGH???
    i would think weed

dude been lookin more and more like that short mexican nigga who work on ya car and whistle when he done
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    HGH???
    i would think weed

dude been lookin more and more like that short mexican nigga who work on ya car and whistle when he done

Dudes been out due to surgery on his elbow I believe, so that's why we suspect HGH, to heal faster.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what happened to sin cara??

I swore him and rey were gonna have a match at wrestlmania last month
    edited April 2012
    i know he injured himself but haven't heard from him since
  • sobeksobek Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. When was the last time this dude wasn't hurt?
    dude looking stocky compared to when he started
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He fucked Kat stacks
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,761 Regulator
    When he won the rumble in 2006, that shocked the hell out of me cause I was pushing for Triple H or Orton. One of the Goat moments though
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say I'm shocked. Dude came from WCW/Indies like 5' and 120 pounds. Entered the E on some Chris Benoit Super Saiyan ripped shit. He's been the most obvious candidate for a wellness suspension for years.
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Can't say I'm shocked. Dude came from WCW/Indies like 5' and 120 pounds. Entered the E on some Chris Benoit Super Saiyan ripped shit. He's been the most obvious candidate for a wellness suspension for years.

Yeah when he came to the WWE I was like wtf that aint Rey Mysterio...

by
    Nick Paglino

May 03, 2012

As we reported last week, WWE star Rey Mysterio was suspended for 60 days after testing positive for amphetamines. This was Mysterio's second WWE Wellness Policy violation, which carried the 60 day suspension.

The Wrestling Observer is now reporting that Mysterio was asked to take a drug test at the 2/13 WWE Raw taping which was held in San Diego, CA. While Mysterio was not scheduled to wrestle on the card, and he was visiting backstage as San Diego is his hometown, he was still instructed to take a drug test as soon as he arrived. In the days that followed, Mysterio spoke to John Laurinaitis and told him he could be ready for a ring return in June, however Laurianaitis told him it would have to wait until July as he had been suspended.

It's being said that in an attempt to get back into ring shape and shed some weight, Mysterio might have been taking a dietary supplement which contained traces of amphetamines subsequently causing the drug test failure.

Furthermore, it's being said that there was a tremendous amount of backstage heat on Mysterio following the drug test failure, and it's even being reported that WWE officials told creative back in March not to come up with anything significant for Mysterio as he would not be receiving a large push upon returning to the ring. Keep in mind that while the suspension announcement was not made until recently, WWE officials were likely aware of the drug test failure since mid-February.

Damn, Reys gonna be jobbing.