Seems like women dont keep it real with other women before marriage

12346»

Replies

• a.manna.mann Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

marriage has never really been "a scarce institution "

Tribal Chiefs married their daughters off

Kings married unwilling women that may have caught their eye

even in the modern era, politicians along mobsters married their rivals sisters or daughters to strengthen both families ties

Loveless arranged marriages are still rampant all over the world in all cultures and societies

• longmeatlongmeat Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    So basically don't get married. Glad I made the right decision
    black caesar
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    longmeat wrote: »
    So basically don't get married. Glad I made the right decision

i wont say that...

but you really have to look at the person for who they are an how they handle shit...
    if your lady cant be respectful during an argument dont marry her
    if she feel she can say what she wants without even considering the consequence....dont marry her
    if drama gets her pussy wet.....dont marry her
    if she needs to show people cant get over on her....ever.....dont marry her
    if she cant make a move without telling her freinds or getting a freind to come with her....dont marry her
    if she wants to live that life but not work to support it....dont marry her...

its so much more but ill stop here

this will be the person raising or watching your kids....would you want a sitter like that around your kids?

just saying
    Cutty5000
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭
    ive never met a married man who suggested marriage...they all say dont do it...and they be serious as hell to with them scared as fuck eyes for you
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive never met a married man who suggested marriage...they all say dont do it...and they be serious as hell to with them scared as fuck eyes for you

cause we keeps it real.....marraige aint no game

as old as i am ...i have yet to met three happily married men...i know of only two that seem legitimately happy...but you gotta see they wives
12346»