Got dayum this is a really good interview.....
- he talks about the Rick Ross beef too
- said Def Jam is spikin the first week numbers of artists b/c Def Jam thinks that if the first week looks good more people will buy albums. Def Jam is using weighted accounts and mom and pops stores to get multiple scans
(shots fired at Lil Wayne and Baby). Mom and pops stores make more money doing it.
He said other labels even in other genres will see a 60% drop at best but Def Jam will see 70-80% drops and that's the reason why.....
- Says Forbes list is goin off of who's hot at the moment and says you really sayin something if you make the list without it being hiphop. Says u gotta do business on a whole nother level.
- disses Evanescence for getting Best New Artist - asks where the fuck are they now ? LOLOL
- talks about Drake, Ross, and the new generation of rappers
- says 2 Chainz might last the longest cuz he's been around for so long anyways
- For the mixtape guys and the guys tryna come up he drops valuable jewels about how the game works.....
Dude has some really good interviews, he says a whole bunch of stuff, check it out. I haven't heard it all cuz I just don't have time right now. I only heard the first 5-10 minutes.