• northside7northside7 Posts: 19,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    G Mack wrote: »
    RG3 on leno in a few

damn i see Adidas scooping up everybody....even dipping into football

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

(i don't follow sport brand economics)

Both. They are still far, far behind Nike.
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

naw there making legitimate power moves

plus there product is quality

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

Shit they aint even fucking with reebok either
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

naw there making legitimate power moves

plus there product is quality

Ask Derrick Rose.
    RG3 on leno in a few

They are thirsty..

Thirsty... or desperate?

Shit they aint even fucking with reebok either

Agreed..
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucs lookin to trade Kellen Winslow
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm assuming the suicide threats made by Cromartie's wife have already been posted
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addidas > Reebok in any sport.

How many teams does Reebok supply?
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New York hasn't been kind for Tim Tebow already. Shit gon get real for son the longer he stay.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucs looking ot sing Dallas clark
    TheBossman
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eagles released Jacory Harris lol
    when did the Eagles sign Jacory Harris
    lamontbdc wrote: »

haha about a week before they released him
    dam that was fast. he can't be serious in the NFL with them floating ass passes though
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucs lookin to trade Kellen Winslow

looks like ya'll might get dallas clark....a good fill in if kellen winslow leaves
    edited May 2012
    Eagles released Jacory Harris lol
    Matt- wrote: »

haha about a week before they released him

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif
    MR.CJ
    edited May 2012
    Yup. Clark's been signed, Winslow's been traded to the Seahawks. Seahawks gave up a 7th, that cane be turned into a 6th. I'm mad the Bucs didn't do better than that.
    Yup. Clark's been signed, Winslow's been traded to the Seahawks. Seahawks gave up a 7th, that cane be turned into a 6th. I'm mad the Bucs didn't do better than that.

i'm sure thats the best possible deal they could get.

I don't get what would make his trade value that low
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

This ain't the NBA. A veteran non-franchise player/QB type player doesn't demand much on the trade market. When NFL teams trade they're usually just trying to dump salary for cap-space or avoid losing a player for nothing in free agency later.

NBA does this too, but the NFL has never been a trade happy league except on draft day.

He's not a pro-bowl caliber player anymore (since '07), known to cause problems in the locker room and buck on coaches , and has had injury issues --- They're lucky to get anything for'em.

This ain't the NBA. A veteran non-franchise player/QB type player doesn't demand much on the trade market. When NFL teams trade they're usually just trying to dump salary for cap-space or avoid losing a player for nothing in free agency later.

NBA does this too, but the NFL has never been a trade happy league except on draft day.

He's not a pro-bowl caliber player anymore (since '07), known to cause problems in the locker room and buck on coaches , and has had injury issues --- They're lucky to get anything for'em.

He hasn't caused any drama in Tampa, and he hasn't missed a game for them since he got there (3 years ago). So he doesn't really look like a distraction, or like his injuries are that big of an issue. His contract wasn't a huge one either, I think around 4-5 million. Dude's still fairly young too. But you're right about players values being low when it comes to draft pick trades.

Pretty much......

Nobody worried about that has-been. Only reason why he's worth mentioning is because of who his old quarterback is. He's slow, he can't block, and Peyton isn't passing him the ball anymore.

haha you a Dallas Clark hater? I didn't even know those existed. He was talkin bout Winslow though, not Clark

Pretty much......

Nobody worried about that has-been. Only reason why he's worth mentioning is because of who his old quarterback is. He's slow, he can't block, and Peyton isn't passing him the ball anymore.

haha you a Dallas Clark hater? I didn't even know those existed. He was talkin bout Winslow though, not Clark

I don't hate him. I just call a spade a spade.

You can't say dude's only worth mentioning because of who his QB is. He's had a respectable career. Harrison and Wayne only worth mentioning because of who their QB was? I don't think Tampa's expectin much of him though. The offense won't rely too heavily on TE play, and Winslow's replacement was already drafted. Think Clark is just there as a short term bridge and mentor to Stocker.

Pretty much......

I don't hate him. I just call a spade a spade.

You can't say dude's only worth mentioning because of who his QB is. He's had a respectable career. Harrison and Wayne only worth mentioning because of who their QB was? I don't think Tampa's expectin much of him though. The offense won't rely too heavily on TE play, and Winslow's replacement was already drafted. Think Clark is just there as a short term bridge and mentor to Stocker.

You bringing up the past when referring to "a respectable career". I'm talking about now. He aint shit now and hasn't been for a while. I never was really too impressed with him. He only had two great seasons. The rest of his career? Not so much

That's why I said it's not worth mentioning.

Dude had a HOF WR on both sides of him most of his career. How big did you expect his numbers to be? He got hurt 2 years ago, and last year the Colts QB situation was a joke. So have we really seen him fall off?
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pats are loaded this year on offense just hope we can play well on the other side of the ball.
    5th Letter
This discussion has been closed.