What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

the knee collector

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,517 Regulator
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Mods, somebody, delete this shit I did.

Nah lol
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

You dare post blasphemy in kneesus thread carajo?

Man, I'm a Bronco through and through. I didn't mean to spread that shit.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    Young_ChitlinYoung Stef

Nah lol

Come on G...
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knee collector was not pleased with the conditions of the Olympics.... the lack of torn ligaments
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

pachá12atribecalledgabitraestar
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, I see now. Muthaf...I got this shit from Facebook. My bad.
    I ain't shit.

@FlightKing you're not the only one who got this twisted. In a facebook spots group i am in someone posted that shit saying Von tore his acl again. There was a string of fake articles/retweets the last few days. Someone was trying to confuse and trick people and posted a fake article/retweeting the story from the first acl tear he had.

But in the end Kneesus will strike back whoever spread these false rumors.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    FlightKing
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kneesus ends up with Knicks season tickets
    pachá12pimped_out_redtraestar

I ain't shit.

@FlightKing you're not the only one who got this twisted. In a facebook spots group i am in someone posted that shit saying Von tore his acl again. There was a string of fake articles/retweets the last few days. Someone was trying to confuse and trick people and posted a fake article/retweeting the story from the first acl tear he had.

Yeah, I did notice that after a while. I was real hurt when I saw that shit. Real fucked up people on the internet doing that shit. I hope Kneesus comes for the real perp and leave my guy alone.

I ain't shit.

Yeah, I did notice that after a while. I was real hurt when I saw that shit. Real fucked up people on the internet doing that shit. I hope Kneesus comes for the real perp and leave my guy alone.

It gets worse and worse every year between fake celeb deaths and false sports reports. I saw someone post what you posted a few days ago. Checked twitter checked espn and nfl.com and saw nothing. Chances are if a valued sports reporter on twitter doesn't have it or a espn or fox sports doesn't then it's a hoax. But yeah lotta fuckery going on.

I ain't shit.

It gets worse and worse every year between fake celeb deaths and false sports reports. I saw someone post what you posted a few days ago. Checked twitter checked espn and nfl.com and saw nothing. Chances are if a valued sports reporter on twitter doesn't have it or a espn or fox sports doesn't then it's a hoax. But yeah lotta fuckery going on.

I usually check for stuff like that but tearing an ACL in training camp/preseason has been happening so much I took it as fact. It was realistic enough to believe.
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got damn Teddy B. Hate that it had to be you, but you shoulda paid up.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^

Why!?

Bruh leg was stuck like a u
    Arya TsaddiqYoung Stefsobek
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the videos in here look so fucked up I'm scared to play them
    edited September 2016
    Hey Kneesus, you gots to chill on out fam. You hit too close to home this time. I really appreciate you sparing us.

Tim Linafelt / FSU ✔ @Tim_Linafelt
    Fisher on Derwin James: Torn cartilage in his knee. Not an ACL tear, no structural damage.
    12:20 PM - 12 Sep 2016

Tim Linafelt / FSU ✔ @Tim_Linafelt
    Fisher doesn’t have a timetable on Derwin James’ return. He’s having surgery right now. Return depends on recovery.

Young_Chitlin
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,886 Regulator
    U don't tell the mighty Kneesus he needs to chill out.

Don't be surprised when a few knees close to u go on chill for that statement
    U don't tell the mighty Kneesus he needs to chill out.

Don't be surprised when a few knees close to u go on chill for that statement

We got that type of relationship, he knows it wasn't disrespectful.

Young_Chitlin
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was supposed to go to D League tryouts this past weekend but Kneesus came calling. Knee injury I had in April came back to haunt me so I couldn't go. X-rays say I had patella tendonitis so no basketball or running for 6 weeks
    Was supposed to go to D League tryouts this past weekend but Kneesus came calling. Knee injury I had in April came back to haunt me so I couldn't go. X-rays say I had patella tendonitis so no basketball or running for 6 weeks

Oh damn. Where did you play your college ball?
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben Simmons paid half of his mandatory NBA tithes in Australian currency, so the knee collector went after his foot as a reminder
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

traestar