A man...

bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
That watches no sports at all! Ladies, would this be 1 of the qualities of ur dream guy or would u think it's weird? Just met my cousins new boyfriend & that nigga doesn't watch any sports period. My cousin is ecstatic, but confused as well. I personally don't know any guy who has no interest in any sport.

Replies

• Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    That would definitely weird me out. I like athleticism in a guy, so the ones I go for are into watching sports. I love football so for me to be with someone who doesn't share this interest might be tough. I dated a guy a few years back who didn't watch football at all and it really bothered me. Every male around me watches it, I just couldn't wrap my mind around it.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room The realest fiend 302Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercover faggot. Your cousin is just a smoke screen.
    -Vincenzo-Will Munnyjarett718
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    I wouldn't care. Not every guy has to like sports. I wouldn't be excited and I wouldn't be weirded out either. It's not a requirement for being a man.
    -Vincenzo-DWOThe Prodigalsondallas' 4 evaSioncaddo man
    I wouldn't care. Not every guy has to like sports. I wouldn't be excited and I wouldn't be weirded out either. It's not a requirement for being a man.

Yes. Yes it is.
    -Vincenzo-HyenaKillaDWOdallas' 4 evaSionWill Munny

Yes. Yes it is.

No it's not.
    DWOSion
    Okay. But it is.
    DWOSionWill Munny
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may not be a requirment...but that shit aint ordinary bruh
    HyenaKillaSion
    Okay. But it is.

But it's not.

@bull

It's not ordinary but I don't see anything wrong with being different.
    DWO
    I'm actually surprised the ladies say it's not a big deal. My cousin's friends are hating hard LOL. I know some of their husbands & boyfriends & they're hardcore sports fans like me. They going to be especially mad over this next week. The playoffs just started and in the 1st round they play every other night meaning there's going to be a game on every night for the next week or so. Them hoes about to get the back burner treatment.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love sports so being with somebody who couldn't enjoy them with me would be a no-no. you don't have to be a fanatic about it but i wouldn't think of being with somebody had no remote interest in them. i'd rather us like different sports than for him to not like sports at all.
  • DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 62,145 Regulator
    shit's weird....

• a.manna.mann Posts: 18,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    ironcially I'm not really a sports craze guy
    football>church
    purpngoldSionWill Munny
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Sweeter than Cherry Pie Posts: 19,429 Regulator
    I bleed burnt orange so I couldn't date someone that didn't like football

it would be too weird
    The Prodigalson
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,664 Regulator

well i don't like watching sports, so i doubt i'd care much. my husband isn't crazy into sports anyway, he'll follow his team and watch the playoffs and stuff, but he doesn't have to watch every game of every sport on tv.
    -Vincenzo-
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I flagged you for that Burnt Orange shit Southern. This Crimson over here. Fug a Longhorn.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Sweeter than Cherry Pie Posts: 19,429 Regulator
    Don't make me ban you !!!!

lol
    edited April 2012
  • HafBaykedHafBayked I didn't do ya girl, but ya sister was alright Posts: 13,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not huge on sports.....i'll catch a game wit the homie or my brother or sumn.....but i couldnt tell u when the next game is or who's playing....this is funny b/c growing up my house was divided in two....u was a Cowboy or a 49er and that shit was real lol....i just dont care about that shit now
    SMH @ my cousin talking about hanging out this weekend. I'm watching the Mayweather/Cotto fight so niggas better learn to like it if they hanging w/ me this weekend.
  • Da RocDa Roc Posts: 57
    I watch enough to support my teams going for the championship, but once they out, I really could care less. Aside from bball, I mainly watch ufc or boxing. I'd rather see people in combat, but that's me.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Pocket Full of Stones Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    football>church

Co-sign. This girl got mad at me once cause I told her Sundays are for football not church. Oh well that one didn't last very long.
    football>church

Co-sign. This girl got mad at me once cause I told her Sundays are for football not church. Oh well that one didn't last very long.

You already know.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch No sports at all but I play Basketball football and practice martial arts. I go to Superbowl parties or fight Parties but never host and only go to socialize. I honestly do not feel living vicariously through another mans abilities sobelieve that men should be out playing the sports and not diehard watching others do it while you get out of shape flabby and sick...
    SionChicity
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 35,033 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    i dont watch sports or keep the tv on sportscenter.

i just dont have the time or patience to keep up with them. i follow hip hop like some would follow sports.

*daps*

My nigga same here. I follow the stock market, companies & hip hop like some would follow sports. I'm always on the move I just can't sit down for hours and watch niggas juggle balls from one side of the court to another. I never understood broads who were against the shit, I find most broads round here only watch sports cuz their men force em too. Only thing I watch that I don't consider "sports" is UFC, Boxing and Wrestling. But other than that I can't do it.

& what's interesting too is that most of my friends don't watch sports either. I grew up with nerds so shoot me LOLOL
    ChicityTheEyeronic1