What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

(Un)OFFICAL FIGHT KLUB TRAINING/SPARRING THREAD

shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
Ok, due to confusion, this thread seems necessary. The official Fight Klub Tournament isn't gonna start just yet, but we have a lot of new interest who need to learn the ropes, so this is the thread for that. Nothing in this thread is gonna count towards tournament scores or advancement. This is just a thread to get ready.

You can come in here to ask questions, drop practice verses, or do unofficial matches with other trainees. No consequences for winning or losing. When the real thing gets underway, there's no forgiveness for not being ready, so get your training in now.



-Shootem

Fight Klub Commissioner
«1

Replies

  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    no homo at sparring with dudes
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    no homo at sparring with dudes

    The TISH Fight Klub Tournament was stolen from you. The reason Yay was stalling at the beginning of the Pearl Harbor Battle was cause he was using his mod powers to extort votes from posters. This is your chance for revenge KTULU.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    yay would never do that he is a man of honoHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHA
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    does anybody have a copy of those TISH battles? that forum is gone now. it aint even googlecached, for the most part
  • Based GAWDBased GAWD Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2010
    I endorse this thread. We can't get ahead of ourselves. Too many times subpar niggas have got in tournaments and wasted everyone's time. Let's do this shit right
  • Tha KillaTha Killa Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Why don't we bring the Fight Klub Tourney to Lyrical Executions in the Talent Arena? That way it won't get lost in all the other Donkey shit. I'll even try to bring back some of the old heads who used to have battle tourneys back in '05-'06 when the shit was the dopest.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Why don't we bring the Fight Klub Tourney to Lyrical Executions in the Talent Arena?

    Same reason we don't shit straight into our mouths. It's a dumb idea.
  • Tha KillaTha Killa Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Same reason we don't shit straight into our mouths. It's a dumb idea.

    Bwahaha. LE was created for the purpose of epic keystyle battles. I guess you didn't go to the IC Talent Arena forums when this site was poppin' back in the day, eh?
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    here's one for road, michelin man
    bring sh!t to a stop, gripping the bam
    no jackass, but i'mma act a donkey
    put so much white in the hood i'm feeling like dr. funky
    when the street lights come on the safety come off
    when the blues and red flash everthing get tossed
    pause, its alot going on but no one cares
    so my stocks is the block, getting my shares
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Why don't we bring the Fight Klub Tourney to Lyrical Executions in the Talent Arena? That way it won't get lost in all the other Donkey shit. I'll even try to bring back some of the old heads who used to have battle tourneys back in '05-'06 when the shit was the dopest.

    Fight Klub is a Donkey tradition going back many years, and we wan to keep it Donkey-centric. People in Donkey know about each other and the disses can get pretty personal and hilarious. Plus, we want Donkey Posters as the judges and the vast majority of the voters. Bringing Fight Klub to LE would make the whole thing seem foreign to many of our posters.
  • Sourpatch KidSourpatch Kid Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Fight Klub is a Donkey tradition going back many years, and we wan to keep it Donkey-centric. People in Donkey know about each other and the disses can get pretty personal and hilarious. Plus, we want Donkey Posters as the judges and the vast majority of the voters. Bringing Fight Klub to LE would make the whole thing seem foreign to many of our posters.

    33xwhzs.gif..............................
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    shootem thinks hes the shit, well shit, shootems a bitch
    cause I remember when shootem would sign on his computer and snitch
    so now you vouched by gambino, oh he could make you e-famous
    but if you want e-fame you should ask the guy you vouched for sal davis
    now you fronTin for new posters like you some kind of legend
    when in 2005, you was a small fry, MIA like the hair on the head of seven
    you just pmac light, so fuck a fight klub tradition
    because of donkey cared of tradition, you would be a fag missing from phising
    dumb dick rider, everytime you say my name, when joe sun is mentioned
    you just become more gayer, a super fag, like superman from another dimension
    so dont see me and say say dissing joe sun is easy
    cause slapping you is easier then a fag using grease to fuck deezy

    you dont deserve 16 bars
  • Sourpatch KidSourpatch Kid Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    shootem thinks hes the shit, well shit, shootems a bitch
    cause I remember when shootem would sign on his computer and snitch
    so now you vouched by gambino, oh he could make you e-famous
    but if you want e-fame you should ask the guy you vouched for sal davis
    now you fronTin for new posters like you some kind of legend
    when in 2005, you was a small fry, MIA like the hair on the head of seven
    you just pmac light, so fuck a fight klub tradition
    because of donkey cared of tradition, you would be a fag missing from phising
    dumb dick rider, everytime you say my name, when joe sun is mentioned
    you just become more gayer, a super fag, like superman from another dimension
    so dont see me and say say dissing joe sun is easy
    cause slapping you is easier then a fag using grease to fuck deezy

    you dont deserve 16 bars

    Booooooo "fucking" ooooooooooooooooooooo
    11v6s8p.gif
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    you gotta know a liTtle bit of whos who to understand that verse
  • Sourpatch KidSourpatch Kid Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    you gotta know a liTtle bit of whos who to understand that verse

    Oh my bad, I don't think I'd make a good judge, I'd probably say everybody sucks by default.
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    joseph sun wrote: »
    shootem thinks hes the shit, well shit, shootems a bitch
    cause I remember when shootem would sign on his computer and snitch
    so now you vouched by gambino, oh he could make you e-famous
    but if you want e-fame you should ask the guy you vouched for sal davis
    now you fronTin for new posters like you some kind of legend
    when in 2005, you was a small fry, MIA like the hair on the head of seven
    you just pmac light, so fuck a fight klub tradition
    because of donkey cared of tradition, you would be a fag missing from phising
    dumb dick rider, everytime you say my name, when joe sun is mentioned
    you just become more gayer, a super fag, like superman from another dimension
    so dont see me and say say dissing joe sun is easy
    cause slapping you is easier then a fag using grease to fuck deezy

    you dont deserve 16 bars

    Are you entering the tournament?
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    here ill explain it to you

    shootem thinks hes the shit, well shit, shootems a bitch
    cause I remember when shootem would sign on his computer and snitch
    shootem used to post under the name shootemandsnitch


    so now you vouched by gambino, oh he could make you e-famous
    but if you want e-fame you should ask the guy you vouched for sal davis
    shootem said he is vouched by gambino, a poster with 3 x's his noteriety, but if he wants to get notcied faster, he should askk me to vouch for him since I made a gambino alias get popular

    now you fronTin for new posters like you some kind of legend
    when in 2005, you was a small fry, MIA like the hair on the head of seven
    shootem is acting like he was a top dog, but in 2005, one of the most important doneky years, he was pretty much an unheard of.... seven was a donkey mod with a receeding hairline

    you just pmac light, so fuck a fight klub tradition
    because of donkey cared of tradition, you would be a fag missing from phising
    pmac was a goofy poster, and shootem is less then pmac, and phising goes hand in hand with the donkey


    dumb dick rider, everytime you say my name, when joe sun is mentioned
    you just become more gayer, a super fag, like superman from another dimension
    shootem been name dropping me alot lately, if he keeps it up he will name drop me as much as earth2superman, who is a bandwagon faggot

    so dont see me and say say dissing joe sun is easy
    cause slapping you is easier then a fag using grease to fuck deezy

    dissing me is easy because of wheelchair jokes, but its easy for me to fight back against a lame poster too
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I was a new poster in Summer 2005, so I obviously wasn't gonna be the eventual powerhouse that I became in the very beginning. I was known and established by 2006, and I didn't use a cheap gimmick like crying for attention by telling everyone I'm a friendless cripple.

    Also, your sal davis line is revisionist history. Sal was popular because he made you and Snidely catch massive feelings. Not cause you vouched him before that.
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yo yo yo yo yo yo........yo.......whats the dilly i just touched grounds down in philly!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • Tha KillaTha Killa Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    What happened to the Fight Klub thread that was stickied? Is it about to get under way or somethin'?
  • TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    sal davis name still rings bells in the e streets
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hang in there everyone. working on getting this shit sorted out.
  • C.MelendezC.Melendez Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yall use to say that dominican mean yo!...well ain't shit different now
    Still got that same vending machine flow, bars stay dispensing out
    niggas thinking they got the heart of a lion....Im ripping it out
    cut the competition down to size,hopefully they'll fit in the couch
    If not oh well, six shots no shells, no teeth no nails ziplocked no smell
    acid soaked very well,nobody "me no tell"....EVIDENCE? haha..I leave no trails
    Fuck with me oh hell...then the verdict being given
    no bodies being found no hearses being driven
    Im perfect with the lyrics each and every bar sick
    and Im already ready for battle don't need this spar shit
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.