The word of God speaks of 2 dramatic events that will precede the return of Jesus Christ at the end of this age. The first event is the destruction of Mystery Babylon and the second event is the Wilderness Deliverance.
EVENT 1-The Destruction of Mystery Babylon
The identity of Mystery Babylon is no longer a secret. The woman aka the harlot, as she is known in the book of Revelation, is the mightiest nation on planet earth today.
• “And the woman whom thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:18
Mystery Babylon reigns over the whole earth through fear, intimidation, diplomacy, and military strength. But it is her military strength that sets her apart, enables her, and thus drives her to continue to rule over the nations of the earth.
• “Thou art my battle-axe and weapons of war; for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms.” Jeremiah 51:20
But her end is nigh!
• “How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! How is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!” Jeremiah 50:23
Every nation has its end! And Babylon the Great is no different than any other nation that has preceded it. Babel, Egypt, Assyria, ancient Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome are witnesses in history to this fact.
• “For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” Isaiah 60:12
A wise man once said, that there is nothing new done under the sun. Thus the same catalyst that brought down the ancient kingdom of Babylon is again being stirred up to bring down end-time Babylon!
• “Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, their captains, and all their rulers, and all the land of their dominion. And the land shall tremble and sorrow; for every purpose of the LORD shall be preformed against Babylon, to make the land a desolation without and inhabitant.” Jeremiah 51:28-29
Iran is being stirred up to be the straw that broke the camels back! The 10 kings are coming to destroy Mystery Babylon with fire. It will be an all out sneak attack that will totally catch her off guard.
• “I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware; thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.” Jeremiah 50:24
• Behold, I am against thee, O thou destroying mountain, saith the LORD, that destroyest all the earth; and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.” Jeremiah 51:25
• And the second angel sounded, as it were, a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.” Revelation 8:8-9
Revelation 14 gives a simple outline on the order of end-time events. Everything in that chapter is chronological. Please read it prayerfully and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal its truth to you. Mystery Babylon falls before the mark of the beast is instituted as Revelation 14 tells us. That’s why God has given numerous calls, throughout His word, that His people must flee from Babylon before she is destroyed. There are 9 calls to flee in Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 combined. The last call to flee from Babylon in Jeremiah is in chapter 51:50.
• “Ye who have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still; remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.”
EVENT 2- The Wilderness Deliverance
God has mapped out His game plan for those who are watching and praying. The game plan is contained within His word and those who are obedient will follow the clear instructions.
• “Behold, I have told you beforehand.” Matthew 24:25
God has told us in advance what He will do in the last days. When Mystery Babylon is destroyed, the whole world will be in chaos. It is the beginning of the day of the LORD. Thus, God has given instructions to those who are still alive about what must be done in order to meet Him in the air at His coming. For those who have escaped Mystery Babylon, God has told us that Jerusalem must be the place where you are to go (Jer. 51:50). Why is Israel the destination that all saints must go to in the last days? Because God gave specific instructions for those who are watching and praying about the place He has prepared for those who are wise.
• “When ye, therefore, shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whosoever readeth, let him understand), Then let them who are in JUDEA flee into the mountains.” Matthew 24:15-16
The abomination of Desolation happens after Mystery Babylon is destroyed and marks the rise of the kingdom of the beast. The beast will come to Israel and declare that he is God. That is why Jesus Christ gave SPECIFIC instructions for those who are living in Israel about what to do when you see this event happen. All those who do as the LORD says will be spared from the great tribulation. Revelation 12:13-17 tells us how!
• “And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the male child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.” Revelation 12:13-14
The wilderness deliverance is available for EVERYBODY! Just like salvation is for EVERYBODY! But sadly, just like how people reject Jesus Christ, so will many people reject the offer of deliverance in the wilderness in the last days! But that doesn’t have to be you! I pray that you will ask the Holy Spirit to expound what you have just read so that He can give you a deeper and richer understanding of what is to come! He will lead you into all truth and I pray that He will enlighten your eyes so that you can be a doer of His word and not just a hearer. Amen.
P.S. – 2 signs that mark the end of Babylon and the time to flee her is all 50 states legalizing Sodomite marriage and the end of 74. Amen and Amen.
0 · ·