Who else thinks kanye should stop messing with Kim K.?

24

Replies

  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    why does lil b equal faggot though?

    Do I really need to explain this?
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Why is this lil nigga wearing women's clothes and jewels? explain that
  • _Menace__Menace_ Posts: 20,903
    _Menace_ wrote: »

    I'm done with the gif war lol.

    I know he lost all that weight for a movie. That movie ever come out?


    yeah it did and went straight to dvd lol
  • I don't give a fuck about Ye's personal life, but if he was in my inner circle, then yes, I would tell him to fall back with the whole Kim thing. She's a hoe and a gold digger on all levels. That's not a good look no matter who you are.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that shit was dope as fuck.

    If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think niggas should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

    lmao fuck outta here with this bullshit thread

    If kanye fucks up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

    He did it for both reasons.....
    
    
    
    
    C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

    she wasn't a jumpoff like amber or kim. they had been together for like 6 years

    True but at the same time he was engaged to her and she left him for a regular guy....that shit hurt him
  • That's doesnt prove anything. That just means he trolled you.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    I don't give a fuck about Ye's personal life, but if he was in my inner circle, then yes, I would tell him to fall back with the whole Kim thing. She's a hoe and a gold digger on all levels. That's not a good look no matter who you are.

    Right niggas getting all emotional over this thread.....lol niggas these days are too funny
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    That's doesnt prove anything. That just means he trolled you.

    BunB.gif
  • Say no more. I don't care what he does behind closed doors. I like his music.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,052
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his bitch?
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    This new generation really do got some female tendencies. Grown ass men debating whether another grown ass man should stay with his bitch?

    smh@ saying it's ok trying wife a known hoe
  • HassanCHOPHassanCHOP Posts: 612
    niggas is really discussing who another man fukkin especially a bad bitch like kim k? you ic niggaz are some str8 hoes, not eveen bitches at a hair salon gossip like u faggit ass niggaz, fuk this site im heading to sohhs.
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 9,894
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that shit was dope as fuck.

    If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think niggas should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

    lmao fuck outta here with this bullshit thread

    If kanye fucks up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

    He did it for both reasons.....
    
    
    
    
    C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

    The biggest factor for that shit was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    and niggas really taking the time to express their feelings in this thread but get mad at the same time about it smh you niggas make no sense at all
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Posts: 15,427
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that shit was dope as fuck.

    If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think niggas should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

    lmao fuck outta here with this bullshit thread

    If kanye fucks up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

    He did it for both reasons.....
    
    
    
    
    C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

    The biggest factor for that shit was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao

    but you said earlier it was about his mom alone...so which one is it?
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    His a grown ass man who can do what he wants why should we care who he dates its not effecting us
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Posts: 7,694
    i dont care bout that shit, but them Kardashian bitches cursed. Word to Lamar Kardashian basketball career.
  • we done went from saving hoes to saving hoe ass niggas? i don't listen to his crybaby ass faggot "music" anyway so what he does and who he does it with concerns me very little. he want's to wife a known whore then that's on his dumbass.
  • YamoleyYamoley Posts: 7,774
    why does lil b equal faggot though?

    what straight man threatens to butt rape another dude?
    that's why Lil Bitch equal faggot
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 9,894
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that shit was dope as fuck.

    If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think niggas should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

    lmao fuck outta here with this bullshit thread

    If kanye fucks up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

    He did it for both reasons.....
    
    
    
    
    C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

    The biggest factor for that shit was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao

    but you said earlier it was about his mom alone...so which one is it?

    i said quote:Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away i did not say it was his mom alone but that was the tipping point to getting everything that was hurting him out the way. A by product was talking about alexis but if his moms was still alive and alexis still ended shit with him he's not doing that entire album maybe a few tracks for the vault but not the entire album. Kanye hit rock bottom not cause of alexis but because of his mom dying. But keep avoiding the fact you want a grown man not to fuck with a bad bitch lmaooo.
  • Yamoley wrote: »
    why does lil b equal faggot though?

    what straight man threatens to butt rape another dude?
    that's why Lil Bitch equal faggot

    Lol. I just seen that interview today too. He was playing though
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825
    edited April 2012
    I just dont want his lame ass to keep having her name out there which is what he's doing. They're both using each other for a cause to get their names in all them blogs and magazines and shit and i hate phony rappers like that that just dont stand for shit. For instance there has been rumors and pictures of Kim Kardashian chilling at The Game's house and maybe he did fuck her a few years ago. Difference? He isnt walking around with Kim Kardashian like she is his new LV purse or contributing to these hoes fame. If he fucked her he did and if he didn't then he didnt.

    But as far as the relationship would should anyone give a fuck? I can already see how it will turn out though. A big break up, spread in magazines and now Kim is a even larger name and is able to make even more money due to her name being hot in the presses again. Kanye? Well hell have a few crying love ballads about how much of a bitch Kim K is and how she just used him..again.
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843
    I really couldn't care less who another man is dating, but I agree with the T/S. It's funny to see him wifing up a known groupie/hoe/chick that made a sex tape with Ray J, etc.

    No gossip/hair salon/etc, but Ye does look a bit lame for taking pics with the broads family.

    Oh well, to each his own
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Posts: 7,694
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I just dont want his lame ass to keep having her name out there which is what he's doing. They're both using each other for a cause to get their names in all them blogs and magazines and shit and i hate phony rappers like that that just dont stand for shit. For instance there has been rumors and pictures of Kim Kardashian chilling at The Game's house and maybe he did fuck her a few years ago. Difference? He isnt walking around with Kim Kardashian like she is his new LV purse or contributing to these hoes fame. If he fucked her he did and if he didn't then he didnt.

    But as far as the relationship would should anyone give a fuck? I can already see how it will turn out though. A big break up, spread in magazines and now Kim is a even larger name and is able to make even more money due to her name being hot in the presses again. Kanye? Well hell have a few crying love ballads about how much of a bitch Kim K is and how she just used him..again.


    shit I see a Kanye rant at an award show in there too. He's about due for one
Sign In or Register to comment.