What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who's The GOAT I.C Member

Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in Growing Pains
im just wondering in your opinion who is the goat I.C member somebody who made threads that always caught your attention,made you think,laugh....etc

Replies

• CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whos kept it triller than E2S throughout the years
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    TheIraqSoloman_The_WiseDarthRozayCraig RobinsonSiona.mannDirty Sanchez
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is that off-brand white mod that pretends to be black with the Ellen Degeneres swag , pseudo-intellect and super-human ability to catch feelings ?

That guy .
    SionMs. SweeetfaceAmotekun
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Who is that off-brand white mod that pretends to be black with the Ellen Degeneres swag , pseudo-intellect and super-human ability to catch feelings ?

That guy .

lmao wtf
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Marvins Room. His posts are so rare. He's one of the most revolutionary posters. All he has to do is walk and they will follow.
    Tru_HittaWill MunnyDarthRozayAnti_matterinfamous114CeLLaR-DooROmegaConflictTrillaaaaaaDupacSixSickSinsDirty Sanchez
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke U Robinson...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez is a close 2nd though...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    infamous114Caint_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gay.
    But Imma go with dink though....nh
  • Craig RobinsonCraig Robinson Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Other than myself

Fiat-dude is off the wall wit it,he introduced me to www.theync.com and i havent been the same since

Dink-weird but yet funny cat,do he even post here anymore???

Du-he gave us one of the most legendary threads in ic history with that wifebeater joint,im still laughing at that shit.

Kat- enough said

ak forty7...damn i miss her, still got a couple of her pics dl on my shit

My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,651 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    dalyricalbandit (the nigga w/ nas & jay in his avi)

pralims

ms.jones

Even tho I gave him a nosign E2S is funny as hell too

Du is the truth
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    dalyricalbanditDupac
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know and don't give a fuck.....................................
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the dude who had the avi of the dude shootin up?
    He was funny as fuck....especially his posts about Rick Ross
    Cain
    tompetrez is a close 2nd though...
    Prof X used to be the truth also...

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Sion. wrote: »

Nigga stay dropping gifs/jpeg
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,926 Regulator
    <
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame deserves a mention...
    Mr.GenocideSion
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du is the funniest poster to do it........Fiat crazy as fuck.....Yea Kame goat Reason poster.........and Kat is an IC celeb
    ItsKatBitchesMeta_ConsciousDupacDirty SanchezReppinTime
    I think it'd be easy to pick a GOAT for each room...a Donkey GOAT, a GnS GOAT etc...Kame the Reason GOAT, for sure
    StewOmegaConflict
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    da bull
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    ItsKatBitchesinfamous114Soloman_The_WiseOmegaConflict
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a legend in Animania
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

ReppinTime
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,844 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Sion. wrote: »

good looks Sion.

I cant really just pick one every sub forum has a Goat

Illpixs: Rated R
    G&S:Fiat

etc..