I said it once say it again Jay Z is a wack Rapper to me get over it

Replies

• DiplomatsCamDiplomatsCam Posts: 159
    edited May 2012
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    This nigga said Vanilla Ice.

Ninja Turtle Rap>>>>Jay's catalogue and Blue Ivy Carter

When people who like Jay Z say they like Jay it's cos they entertained by the money, selling drugs, wealth Raps no 1 likes him cos they can relate unless they are a Drug King pin that drives a Maybach, lives in a Mansion and are wealthy as fuk.

When most people say they like Eminem it's cos they relate to a lotta his Music like Rock Bottom, Beautiful, Mockingbird, Hailies Song

When most people say they llike 2pac it's cos they can relate to a lotta his Music like Dear Mama, Changes, Brendas Got A Baby

Same with Nas, ZRO, Scarface

That's what makes Jay Z wack to people that don't like him his lack of Subject Matter and Emotion and making the listeners connect he can't make Music like that.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,381

When people who like Jay Z say they like Jay it's cos they entertained by the money, selling drugs, wealth Raps no 1 likes him cos they can relate unless they are a Drug King pin that drives a Maybach, lives in a Mansion and are wealthy as fuk.

When most people say they like Eminem it's cos they relate to a lotta his Music like Rock Bottom, Beautiful, Mockingbird, Hailies Song

When most people say they llike 2pac it's cos they can relate to a lotta his Music like Dear Mama, Changes, Brendas Got A Baby

That's what makes Jay Z wack to people that don't like him his lack of Subject Matter and Emotion and making the listeners connect he can't make Music like that.

regrets
    lucky me
    you must love me
    dynasty intro
    anything
    this cant be life
    soon you'll understand
    song cry
    meet the parents
    guns and roses
    ballad for fallen soldier
    december 4th
    moment of clarity
    minority report
    beach chair
    ignorant shit
    fallin
    history
    most kings, etc.

you dont have to like these songs but you cant say they're not present in his catalog. you said listeners cant connect, jay is the third best selling rapper of all time. somebody is connecting with his music. you dont even have to relate to an artists subject matter just to enjoy their music. thats all that matters to some listeners

so basically, shut the fuck up

But this argument comes up alot it all comes back to the same answer i said majority though cos i know about his Songs like that here and there

But that is 10-15 Songs outta a catalouge of over ten Albums and a catalouge of atleast over a 1000 Songs in his career.

Those Songs you listed heard them all more than once and didn't enjoy didn't feel they are good Songs.

That is what i said most Jay Z fans enjoy his Music are entertained but don't relate.
    On a serious note, Jay's music, particular BP3 and WWT pisses me off cuz he seems to disconnect himself from any emotion for the sake of money, without a true reason other than being poor in the past and not having a father present. Now, that's cool in the beginning, but you can't be 40+ talking about ballin, especially when there's more pressing issues in the world, and in your personal life. Even songs like New Day and Glory seem robotic, at least less natural than Niggas in Paris and shit like that. That being said, for his limited subject matter, Jay is lyrically one of the best to do it, though he stopped trying since 09.
    Eminem has over a 100 Introspective Deep Songs, 2pac has over a 100, Scarface has over a 100, ZRO has over a 1000

Jay Z's to me werent good like where i got moved or felt what he was saying in a Song like Fallin
  • Lol, that's nice. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

"10 #1 albums, maybe now 11"
  • You are such a fine ass woman, why you got to be so difficult?
    You are such a fine ass woman, why you got to be so difficult?

It's not that it's just Jay Z stans can't respect others opinions on why people think he sucks. I listened to all his Albums all the way through and just didn't like what i heard at all so i'm giving an explination on why i personally don't like his Music.

It's like with Eminem he my fave Artist but if they gave a valid reason after hearing his Music in full like they might not like listening to Personal Lyrics, Music with Emotion, or like the Singing type of thing from Rappers then i can accept that. But Jay Z fans can't accept why people don't like him.

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 7,781

regrets
    lucky me
    you must love me
    dynasty intro
    anything
    this cant be life
    soon you'll understand
    song cry
    meet the parents
    guns and roses
    ballad for fallen soldier
    december 4th
    moment of clarity
    minority report
    beach chair
    ignorant shit
    fallin
    history
    most kings, etc.

you dont have to like these songs but you cant say they're not present in his catalog. you said listeners cant connect, jay is the third best selling rapper of all time. somebody is connecting with his music. you dont even have to relate to an artists subject matter just to enjoy their music. thats all that matters to some listeners

so basically, shut the fuck up

But this argument comes up alot it all comes back to the same answer i said majority though cos i know about his Songs like that here and there

But that is 10-15 Songs outta a catalouge of over ten Albums and a catalouge of atleast over a 1000 Songs in his career.

Those Songs you listed heard them all more than once and didn't enjoy didn't feel they are good Songs.

That is what i said most Jay Z fans enjoy his Music are entertained but don't relate.

jay is not the same rapper as nas, scarface, pac, etc. he doesnt have as much songs with subject matter other than the ones i listed and a few more verses in his catalog

but when he chooses to, he's damn good at making those kinda songs

you dont enjoy them? who cares? his fanbase does

so like i said earlier....shut the fuck up
  • So if you dont like jay music shouldn't you ignore it and not listen to it? Why would you you keep listening to a wack rapper?
    So if you dont like jay music shouldn't you ignore it and not listen to it? Why would you you keep listening to a wack rapper?

That's what i do and it's not like any friends i know listen to him even if they did that's not a problem i would explain why i dont like his Music they would understand cos the reasons i gave are honest and simple.

My issue is Jay Z fans never like it when people think Jay Z Music sucks. Atleast his online fan base on blogs
  • You are such a fine ass woman, why you got to be so difficult?

It's not that it's just Jay Z stans can't respect others opinions on why people think he sucks. I listened to all his Albums all the way through and just didn't like what i heard at all so i'm giving an explination on why i personally don't like his Music.

It's like with Eminem he my fave Artist but if they gave a valid reason after hearing his Music in full like they might not like listening to Personal Lyrics, Music with Emotion, or like the Singing type of thing from Rappers then i can accept that. But Jay Z fans can't accept why people don't like him.

I'm a Jay-Z fan and I do not care if you do not like his music, I just want to see you naked tho.
    On a serious note, Jay's music, particular BP3 and WWT pisses me off cuz he seems to disconnect himself from any emotion for the sake of money, without a true reason other than being poor in the past and not having a father present. Now, that's cool in the beginning, but you can't be 40+ talking about ballin, especially when there's more pressing issues in the world, and in your personal life. Even songs like New Day and Glory seem robotic, at least less natural than Niggas in Paris and shit like that. That being said, for his limited subject matter, Jay is lyrically one of the best to do it, though he stopped trying since 09.

Sounds hypocritical
  • angrymanincangrymaninc Posts: 637
    I think Memphis Bleek and even Gunplay from Triple Cs are a million times better than Jay Z

Even Oschino and Neef are a million times better than Jay Z

hold on wait what??????????
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look you're entitled to your opinion but saying that these cats are better than jay z means you're just biased
    I think Memphis Bleek and even Gunplay from Triple Cs are a million times better than Jay Z

Look you're entitled to your opinion but saying that these cats are better than jay z means you're just biased

Nah they better than Jay Z cos he a sh!tty Rapper

Sounds hypocritical
    ?
    edited May 2012

Sounds hypocritical
    dblpst

Sounds hypocritical
    ?

When people were saying they were disapointed with Bad Meets Evil cos of the lack of Content, Substance, Emotion, Personal Lyrics you typically get with Eminem solo records and how shock value Bad Meets Evil project was childish and people didn't like the lack of Substance and gimmicky silly Lyrics, Em fans stating the importance of his Substance, connecting with his listeners, spitting about his life etc

You were saying somethin very diffrent.
    edited May 2012

that's like saying jungle is better than nas that doesn't even make sense
    you could have at least said beanie sigel

No that's silly Nas is better but Jungle Music better than Jay Z's
  • I think Memphis Bleek and even Gunplay from Triple Cs are a million times better than Jay Z

Naw, you trollin'

Naw, you trollin'

like i said... biased