What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why Eminem is the Greatest Rapper Of All Time Dead Or Alive in my opinion

DiplomatsCamDiplomatsCam Posts: 159
edited May 2012 in The Reason
I think he has 3 classic Albums which i play from start to finish with out skipping any tracks Musically Albums that i can listen to and never get bored of. The Slim Shady LP, The MMLP and The Eminem Show.

I can relate to his Songs like Rock Bottom, 8 MIle Road, Hailies Song, Beautiful, Going Through Changes, If I Had, Cleaning Out My Closet, Superman etc cos i been through a lotta the pain and issues he Raps about like poverty, family troubles, parenting etc

I think he is the best Song Writter cos he can Write any type of Song from crafting Songs with Lyrics people Emotionally connect to as well as Writting Songs people are entertained by, can Write the most perfect Hooks.

His Music has connected with so many people around the globe and helped so many get through tough times like he experienced and made Songs about such as things like poverty.

He is the Hook Maker ever IMO as far as consistant Hits where he Writes and Sings or Performs the Hooks for his biggest Hits to just delevring classic Hooks on Album tracks.

He uses some of the nicest Beats like Till I Collapse, Lose Yourself, The Way I Am etc

Can Write a Song like Mockingbird then a Song like The Real Slim Shady then a Song like We As Americans then a Song like Superman Produce the track and craft the Hooks himself.

He uses Emotion in his Music like no other Rapper can imo.
DarthRozayjust.might.b.okjonlakadeadmicCoolJoesonsofscotlandinfamous114birdcallaveliThaCerealKillaKingJamalrooster_cogburn

Replies

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got caught wit some yams and a scale scale scale
    now this snitching ass nigga wanna tell tell tell
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Lab Baby
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    His best songs feature nate dogg on the hooks. em's hooks are doodoo shit stain lookin like curryteam's face
    Cain
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,587 Regulator
    thats not even the same bitch...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,725 Regulator
    good for u, imo he isnt tho
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,587 Regulator
    dont be fooled by that.... thing...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,487 Regulator
    Em is the Goat wack hook singing rapper
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    BobOblahDarthRozayjust.might.b.ok
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OKKK!

S.P.C./S.U.C.
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • DiplomatsCamDiplomatsCam Posts: 159
    good for u, imo he isnt tho

All opinion.
    birdcallaveli
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S is terrorizing The Reason:

godzillabioinfomin2011.jpg

Where's Ultraman when you need him?
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

BobOblah
  • Eminem is the best rapper I have ever heard

infamous114birdcallaveliKingJamal
  • And_So_It_BurnsAnd_So_It_Burns Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eminem isn’t the goat. He isn’t even top 5. Top 10 for sure. He’s been mediocre for the last 8 years. 3 classics? lmao….he only has one and that was the marshall mathers lp Eminem has been in the game for 16 years and has mostly average work lets take a look at his career

1996-Infinite:He bit off of Nas’ and Az’s flow
    1999-SS LP: Good Lp but not classic
    2000:MM LP: Great CD only Classic
    2002: Eminem Show: Solid CD not classic
    2004: Encore: Trash
    2009 Relasep: Mediocre
    2010: Recovery: Slightly better than relapse
    2011: Bad meets Evil: Royce ate him

Jay and Nas >>>>>> Eminem

287iu4w.jpg

• GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    lol@ dretox gettin clapp;d already smh...
    thats not even the same bitch...
    dont be fooled by that.... thing...

lol@ that..... thing...,,,fam thatz dretox n her avi cuz she had that pik n her avi b4 on da old ic plus u can tell itz dretox cuz she got green eyez..
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Em is the greatest rapper ever to me. Can flow in any cadence you can think of, and make the shit sound good. Dude can write real songs, like the ones TS said, & can make you visualize what hes saying. He & Jay are the only rappers I have ever bought the entire catalog of, and will promptly replace any cd that I lose, or fuck up.