The OTTB Wrestling News Thread

Replies

• DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 48,265 Regulator
    tumblr_m4dki9vdUe1qlbj1bo1_500.jpg

The only man in the world who did not predict the outcome of the Cena vs. Laurinaitis match.
    VIBEpeagle05genocidecutter
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. RAW was fuckin' up last night lol
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,130 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Sin Cara returning on June 1st Smackdown

Advertisements shown at last night’s Smackdown tapings announced that Sin Cara will return to WWE action on the June 1st edition of Friday Night Smackdown.

”A Revolution Is Coming”

The viral “Revolution Is Coming” videos have nothing to do with a wrestler debuting or returning.

The new “Revolution is Coming” promo that’s been airing on WWE.com is actually leading up to WWE announcing a new video game release.

The announcement is expected to be made next week, prior to the upcoming E3 video game convention in June.

How WWE realised their error regarding Big Show’s contract

WWE slipped up on Raw last night when John Laurinaitis said he re-signed Big Show on Saturday, before the Over the Limit pay-per-view. They later realised the error and fixed it saying Show and Laurinaitis had a verbal agreement until he signed the contract on Monday morning.

F4W reports that the error was actually in the Raw script. WWE didn’t realise the error until fans went crazy on Twitter and corrected them. They then had Michael Cole correct the error on TV.

^ lmao I noticed that too. I didn't know they corrected it though. Still haven't finished RAW from Monday. Busy week.
    genocidecutter
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 27,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph Ziggler breaking away from Swagger

Dolph Ziggler will work a singles feud with Randy Orton over the next few months now Chris Jericho has been suspended.
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    Dolph Ziggler breaking away from Swagger

Dolph Ziggler will work a singles feud with Randy Orton over the next few months now Chris Jericho has been suspended.

good...hopefully he takes advantage of this shot
    infamous114DWO
    YES! Ziggler gets his shot, thank you Jerigod!
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 27,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    BREAKING NEWS - Randy Orton suspended

WWE announced today that Randy Orton was suspended effective today for sixty days for his second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy.

So much for that Orton/Ziggler feud
    BREAKING NEWS - Randy Orton suspended

WWE announced today that Randy Orton was suspended effective today for sixty days for his second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy.

So much for that Orton/Ziggler feud

damn randy..if he aint hurt, he's suspended. i hope this dont fuck up ziggler's push
    VIBEAnti_matter
    Now or never for these dudes to get a push with the suspensions of Jericho, Orton and Mysterio
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Selling Candy Getting Money Making the Greenbax. Posts: 15,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's cray, that was his third right? this nigga could be fired lol
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,445 Regulator
    well damn Randy got suspended

this could be the chance to see if cody and zigglers have it.

punk in a feud with db
    cena busy with show
    sheamus is over with the crowd/kids but no real feud
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF? how both him and Jericho get suspended. They were supposed to face each other at No Way Out.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i see why the company wont let Orton be the main guy
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,445 Regulator
    watch HHH lace up again
    The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that current WWE creative plans are calling for The Undertaker versus Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29.

As previously reported, one reason WWE has gone with the current Lesnar "quitting" story line is to help conserve the dates on his contract. WWE wants to save enough dates for next year to properly build to a WrestleMania 29 match.

yeah i dont want to see that shit
    KillaChaminfamous114VIBEgenocidecutter
    Oh god no, Undertaker vs Lesnar would be horrible. I could see it though, bet it does happen.
    CM Punk teases match with Steve Austin at WrestleMania 29

CM Punk wrote on Twitter that his past three WrestleMania opponents (Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho) are currently suspended:

”My last three Wrestlemania opponents are currently suspended. I’m a curse!”

A fan then tweeted Punk saying:

”i guess @steveaustinBSR will end up suspended after WM 29 then”

CM Punk re-tweeted the message. This is not the first time an Punk-Austin match has been teased.
    Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania 29

Current WWE creative plans are calling for The Undertaker versus Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. As previously reported, one reason WWE has gone with the current Lesnar “quitting” story line is to help conserve the dates on his contract. WWE wants to save enough dates for next year to properly build to a WrestleMania 29 match.

Source: WON
    hell naw no taker/brock
    Wellness policy failures

SuperLuchas.net, a reputable source reports that Cody Rhodes recently tested positive on a drug test for a banned substance but was cleared after providing a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician.

Prior to being cleared, it would appear that Rhodes believed he was facing suspension. The day after dropping the Intercontinental Championship to Christian at Over the Limit, he wrote on Twitter: “Time off.” He appeared at the following day’s SmackDown taping in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and all SmackDown shows since then.

It’s also reported that another WWE performer whose name has not been disclosed recently had a positive drug test and will be suspended if a valid prescription is not produced.

What did Randy Orton test positive for?

Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company’s Talent Wellness Program, as announced last week. SuperLuchas.net reports the suspension stems from a positive drug test for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act. He also reportedly tested positive for marijuana, which is subject to a $2,500 fine.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,130 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CM Punk teases match with Steve Austin at WrestleMania 29

CM Punk wrote on Twitter that his past three WrestleMania opponents (Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton and Chris Jericho) are currently suspended:

”My last three Wrestlemania opponents are currently suspended. I’m a curse!”

A fan then tweeted Punk saying:

”i guess @steveaustinBSR will end up suspended after WM 29 then”

CM Punk re-tweeted the message. This is not the first time an Punk-Austin match has been teased.
    They've been hinting toward that for months now.

This one was right before Mania.. Punk tweeted that to Stone Cold correcting one of his tweets talking about next year that said 28 instead of 29.

cm-punk-steve-austin-twitter-conversation-wrestlemania-29-wwe-cygy-wrestling.jpg
    as much as i would like to see this happened i rather it not.

austin aint coming back full time and itll be a disappointment like cena/rock
    VIBEgenocidecutter