The OTTB Wrestling News Thread

Replies

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kidd go be what Shelton Benjamin was in MITB
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    oh shit some WWE wrestlers were he in Brooklyn
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fact: The Undertaker is the only wrestler on the roster who was on the first episode of Raw in 1993.
    infamous114KillaCham
    Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night
    WWE will hold a ”Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night” on the 6th August Raw Supershow.

Brock Lesnar is advertised for the show.
    Which PPV’s would you like to see return?
    WWE have been asking their Twitter followers to hashtag past PPV’s they would like to see return. Now, these can be names from WWF/E, WCW or ECW.

So which PPV’s would you like to see make a return?
  • Ken.DawgKen.Dawg Posts: 32
    If they could utilize it right. Starrcade. I doubt it would happen tho.
  • Ken.DawgKen.Dawg Posts: 32
    If they could utilize it right. Starrcade. I doubt it would happen tho.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 8,701 Regulator
    They need to bring back King of the Ring, no doubt.
    infamous114DWO
  • dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they would bring KOTR back, they might as well end the brand split at the same time. Also the last KOTR was really boring (even with Brock Lesnar going all the way)
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    WWE
    co-sign King Of The Ring

WCW

Starrcade
    World War Three (shit would been dope when it was RAW/Smackdown/ECW perfect way to end the brand spit)
    Great American Bash (to bad it Smackdown level no)

no ECW since no hardcore shit pops of in WWE at the moment
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,066 Regulator
    AJ was just for tv...

but brie

tumblr_m6o8x1azFT1qlbj1bo1_500.jpg

DB smashing all that shit......

i know that nigga "accidentally" ran up on nickie before too....
    cant knock on DB
  • Mally_GMally_G Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see the WCW Battle Bowl concept return.

The WWE sort of uses the concept now with random partners getting together to form a team, but I'd like to see a one night tournament of random teams and the winning teams going at it in a battle royal, with the last man standing getting some sort of title shot.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take coming back at or before Survivor Series. Hope it's full time up to WM. Hope he makes an appearance at the raw 1000 special.
    i say he showing up for the 1000th he has to he's the only current superstar thats still around from Raw 1
    We will see him @ RAW 1000. His contract is for limited matches and appearances.
    DB trying to outdo CM Punk or something ??
    I mean Punk smashed/dated: Becky Bayless, Steve Corinos sis, Daffney, Tracy (of TNA), Maria, Lita and Beth Phoenix (some even say he also did Mickie James)
    them Divas fuck all them nigga them wrestling niggas got it good
    DWO
    I would like to see a Starrcade as an end of the year event. Maybe they can even start some WM storylines in december and have them gain momentum during january and february (one can dream can't he?)

• peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    WZ has learned this afternoon that as of now, there are three possible WrestleMania 29 opponents for The Undertaker – The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

Additionally, we have been told the decision as to who The Undertaker works with is being left up to him. While WrestleMania 29 is still nine months away, it seems whichever two names are left out of the fold after a decision is made with The Undertaker, those two guys would likely work with each other at WrestleMania.

For example, if The Undertaker decides he wants to work with John Cena, it would likely mean The Rock takes on Brock Lesnar.
    peagle05 wrote: »
    WZ has learned this afternoon that as of now, there are three possible WrestleMania 29 opponents for The Undertaker – The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

Additionally, we have been told the decision as to who The Undertaker works with is being left up to him. While WrestleMania 29 is still nine months away, it seems whichever two names are left out of the fold after a decision is made with The Undertaker, those two guys would likely work with each other at WrestleMania.

For example, if The Undertaker decides he wants to work with John Cena, it would likely mean The Rock takes on Brock Lesnar.

i say either Brock or Cena is the best choice.....

Brock just because of there history and that stare down they had after Brock got his ass whopped in his MMA fight

Cena just cause its Two of WWE Faces..You have the Older heads with Taker and the Younger heads with Cena.

Ass long as Taker gets the W im good
    No, not Cena. Please no.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Rumble 2013 location revealed

The 2013 Royal Rumble will take place at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
    - Former WWE Diva Brie Bella, who dates Daniel Bryan in real life, wrote the following on Twitter last night after the announcement of Bryan and AJ Lee's wedding next week:
    "Maybe Nicole & I should crash AJ & Bryan's wedding... But wait... He is in my bed every night :o haha Bri xxoo #RAW #WWE"

- There is talk of having some of the Legends wrestle a multi-man match on next week's 1,000th episode of RAW. There is expected to be some sort of pay-off angle to Heath Slater's recent run-ins with the WWE Legends.

- The band Downstait recently recorded a cover of Zack Ryder's "Radio" theme song. Downstait previously recorded WWE theme songs for The Miz, Alex Riley and Dolph Ziggler, among others. You can listen below:
    Source: F4WOnline

- WWE Champion CM Punk wants Jim Ross to call his match against John Cena on next week's 1,000th RAW episode. Punk wrote on Twitter:
    "@jrsbbq Should call the title match next week on the #RAW1000 show. @JohnCena let's make it happen."

- Within WWE, there is a lot of concern over the Brock Lesnar and Triple H storyline. The feeling is that Lesnar has been off WWE TV for months and they're not sure how powerful the angle will come off on next week's 1,000th RAW episode when Lesnar confronts Triple H live.