What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I'ma murder niggas wit' these joints this summer.

FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey

GOT DAYUM!!! I'ma kill the game with this shit.
2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
Louis CipherjsnowproMRDROThe DouceAlready Home_17B_Aredhandedbandit

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fag bait ass nigga
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA NIGGA THEM SHYTS UGLY... WHAT U A RUSSIAN GUARD OR SOMETHING?

Ol' hot dog tater chip bag ass nigga.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

• themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....garbage...foh with them fire engine shoes
    lions-650x406.jpg
    jsnowproAlready Home_17B_A
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them shits are gay ass clown shoes and your sig is shopped...
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga u trolling...aint no way u serious bout those jawns.

Even Lil B's kicks be looking flashier than that.

lil-b-shoes.jpg
    46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

#lilflexlikezeno[Deleted User]
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh no

hold on let me school you
    MsSouthern
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

• G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you a hipster b?
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    that shit gay, real gay, go slap yourself and buy some nice white sneakers cause that shit gay
    jsnowpro
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As shitty as those are, the main issue is they don't appear to be appropriate for summer.

Yo are you still heavy though? Healthy lifestyle working out?
    esq-g-star-raw-canvas-shoes-040112-xlg.jpg

cole haan

esq-keds-booster-xlg.jpg

keds
    Dirty Sanchez
  • FOH with them UGLY ASS keds!!!!!!
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ tater chip bag
    haute wrote: »
    esq-g-star-raw-canvas-shoes-040112-xlg.jpg

cole haan

esq-keds-booster-xlg.jpg

keds

Baby girl, there was a time when we would agree on many things fashion, but my style has evolved.

I'm bold. Daring.

And niggas ain't wearing denim shoes, ma.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

As shitty as those are, the main issue is they don't appear to be appropriate for summer.

Yo are you still heavy though? Healthy lifestyle working out?

Not at my goal, yet. That won't take a while, and I don't even know if i have the discipline to get there. But healthy lifestyle definitely working. i got my friends and family on it man. It's addictive. I used to hate moving around(sad, but true.) Now, I hate spending a Saturday in doors. I wanna move around bike, walk, swim, hike, something.

Training for my first triathalon which is a ways out in Mid-september. I'me xcited.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,719 Regulator
    that's not denim it's canvas

and your style is um doing something

im not sure if the word evolving though
    haute wrote: »
    that's not denim it's canvas

and your style is um doing something

im not sure if the word evolving though

You mean to tell me if you saw me wearing these I wouldn't beat guts? Cuz I find that very hard to believe.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

nigga

if you approached me in those country ass boat shoes

you could't even sniff it

no offense
    SneakDZA
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look like theme shoes was made by elf shoemakers.
    #lilflexlikezenoLambent
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    That's great man. I know ppl who hit that Mt. Vernon trail religiously. And seeing motivated people definitely is contagious.

I'll likely start swimming this summer. I'm more of a runner and weightlifter but need to expand my activities.

Haute those kicks ain't shit.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm torn between them red joints. They like, ugly, but hot at the same damn time. I feel the type red they are real heavy.
    #lilflexlikezenojsnowpro
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote:

GOT DAYUM!!! I'ma kill the game with this shit.

so you trying to impress other men with the way you dress?

thats nice.
    In Your Moms Roomjsnowpro