TNT Inside >>ESPN Staff

Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in JumanjiLos AngelesPosts: 6,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
we all know tnt inside nba funny as shit even tho shaq kills it alot lol what about espn lets get a staff im gettin rid of all of them even magic ...puttin jeff van gundy ......gary payton ....dude who host espn 1st take (forgot his name) ...im thinkin jalen rose and maybe maybe karl malone (idk why tho lol) that would be a sick lineup even consider nick van exel ...cuz magic jonn barry wilbon and other dude are tash not even watchable

Replies

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the sun may also rise tomorrow
    FigoFroHawkeDariustru_m.a.c
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESPN >>> HSN
    Figo
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 6,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    espn would shit ont tnt with van gundy and gary payton
    CopperFigosTaY_TrUeMdizzle9000
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van Gundy is WOAT
    Figoaf.r.i.c.a.OhPeeAristo_V300JDSTAYWITIT.(ob)Scene
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Wilbon Magic and Barry>>>>TNT its entertaining sometimes but its a circus some of the stupidest shit is said on that show for shock value....I dont think Barkely believe half the shit he say anymore......Wilbon Magic and Barry offer good analysis. IMO
    StoneColdMikeyinfamous114Figo#1 pick(ob)Scene
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 6,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    I like Wilbon Magic and Barry>>>>TNT its entertaining sometimes but its a circus some of the stupidest shit is said on that show for shock value....I dont think Barkely believe half the shit he say anymore......Wilbon Magic and Barry offer good analysis. IMO

all wilbon and jon do is agree whatever magic says ...and wilbon bulls this bulls that we get it from the chicago damn lol
    FigoFroHawkeJDSTAYWITIT.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cris Broussard needs to go. He needs to just chime in with rumors but they need somebody else to really run and guide the show up there. I think Jon Barry does a good job of actually breaking down stuff. Shaq spends way too much time talking about himself. TNT works so well b/c they have a rea l professional driving the show.
    FigoFroHawkeTayJone
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

all wilbon and jon do is agree whatever magic says ...and wilbon bulls this bulls that we get it from the chicago damn lol

Its no different from Barkely complaining about the Heat every 5 min or Barkely changing his opinion every 2 mins. or Shaq talking period I have to turn on the Captions just to figure out what he saying. Wilbon talks about the Bulls Broussard talks about the Heat not uncommon they were the best teams in the League @ the moment.
    Figo
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnt inside is great but they were better off without shaq...
    FigoTrillfateFroHawkeCraig Robinsontru_m.a.cPanchoYoSancho
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should've started shaq out on nbatv

The only one he works well with right now is dennis scott
    FroHawke
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114
    allday1992 wrote: »
    They should've started shaq out on nbatv

The only one he works well with right now is dennis scott

Completely agree. Dennis Scott seems not to mind when Shaq goes on his long rambles about how good he was. But the Inside crew is obviously the best, ESPN doesnt come close.

I like Wilbon on PTI, but on the nba show hes all Bulls, Bulls.
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard Mississippi DeltaPosts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make a cast of Jalen, Reggie, Ernie, Kenny and Charles....and let Reggie and Jalen have a trash talk section...shit would be absolutely fuckin hilarious ..........
    Figo
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Van Gundy is WOAT

cosign.................
  • BetaBeta Why Not Zoidberg? Posts: 24,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNT should just have Barkley,Kenny,Ernie, and Webber

ESPN Jalen,Broussard,Jon Barry, Wilbon (Magic annoying as fuck)

NBATV Dennis Scott,Steve Smith,Rick Barry, Rick Kamla

NBATV Shaq and Matt Winer and Greg anthony
    FigoTayJone
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Golden Child Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Chris Webber is great as an analyst, very smart dude
    FigoTayJone
    I think Chris Webber is great as an analyst, very smart dude

Yeah he is and he relatively young so he can Identify with that 18-25 crowd and vice versa.
    Figo
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    make a cast of Jalen, Reggie, Ernie, Kenny and Charles....and let Reggie and Jalen have a trash talk section...shit would be absolutely fuckin hilarious ..........

nah that would be too real right there

but maybe they should have their own podcast......hmmm I wonder
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Golden Child Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNT should just have Barkley,Kenny,Ernie, and Webber

ESPN Jalen,Broussard,Jon Barry, Wilbon (Magic annoying as fuck)

NBATV Dennis Scott,Steve Smith,Rick Barry, Rick Kamla

NBATV Shaq and Matt Winer and Greg anthony

add Legs to ESPN ...can't leave him out other than that this is right on the money
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, Jon Barry is a fuckin bitch ass
    Figobuttuh_b
    $pyda wrote: »
    Man, Jon Barry is a fuckin bitch ass

Hate that faggot. Hope he shoots himself in the chest
    white715MR.CJFigobuttuh_binfamous114
  • T-RelT-Rel Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo they shoud have put C.Webb on Inside the NBA and started Shaq out on NBATV.
    IamNumberOneFigobuttuh_b
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114
    Yea Legs is a beast. Man I used to love when they had him and Greg Anthony on those late night ESPN NBA shows....those two were a good combo
  • white715white715 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea TNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • nycest_1nycest_1 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youtube.com/watch?v=fLFLbHxbVQc
    just bring all these niggaz + greg anthony to do a special on the playoffs and preview of the finals and we'll be aight

but on topic the espn team is trash. they need jalen over boussard or fuck it anybody with an actual opinion of their own.
    that shit is like a david stern version of fox news for the nba. tow the company line and shit. and no one does it worse than job barry. magic should be the one giving insight and opinions but hes too nice a guy.
    that show desperately need a bad guy.

inside feels like the park when niggaz debate sports + 1 analyst who is the GOAT at moderating and is an actual fan of the sport first, analyst second (hes not afraid to question shit.)
    and inside has the most important factor, a fucking sense of humor
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webber is becoming good as a game analyst, Steve Kerr and Reggie are good too. Chris Mullin is WOAT. Shaq on inside the NBA is hit and miss, "Shaqin a fool" is his best segment, Barkley got mad at Shaq last night because he kept talking to the point, that addressed everything that Barkley was about to say.