What it with black folks from London and Eminem?? getting love out there

Replies

• G-Unit4EverG-Unit4Ever Posts: 178
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Blowin some Amnesia Haze, banging out Sneakbo livin it up

amnesia haze that soundz good im about 2 go get sum orange kush now & i finally got sum of that cheeze & that shit is a trip lol
    a_list wrote: »

max b was a local cat back in 08.....which is wat i was saying......cats are late.....play the racist song for them to catch them up on things...lol

ha

Amnesia is my fave now but Blue Cheese definitley is the ish i would reccomend Silver Haze too
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    Yeah but he so popular out here while in America Max B, French are not buzzin as they are in London and the Rappers in America that are popular aside from Eminem don't get love here Jay Z, J Cole etc being an example never hear them get any love in London

People done heard the Foolish Pride Freestyle in 03 it came out free with the Source i can only tell you what i heard and people just here felt dude was young and messing around acting silly so no 1 made a big deal about it out here at all.

smh them whitez got them blkz tamed out therr n da uk cuz do them uk blkz know that feminem was dissin a blk woman like LAURYN HILL fa bein racist? lol
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441

Amnesia is my fave now but Blue Cheese definitley is the ish i would reccomend Silver Haze too

i had silver haze & that had me slapp;d but that cheeeze really head me leanin that shit was like a different high...
    Yeah but he so popular out here while in America Max B, French are not buzzin as they are in London and the Rappers in America that are popular aside from Eminem don't get love here Jay Z, J Cole etc being an example never hear them get any love in London

People done heard the Foolish Pride Freestyle in 03 it came out free with the Source i can only tell you what i heard and people just here felt dude was young and messing around acting silly so no 1 made a big deal about it out here at all.

smh them whitez got them blkz tamed out therr n da uk cuz do them uk blkz know that feminem was dissin a blk woman like LAURYN HILL fa bein racist? lol

That can never be said cos when the police shot that black dude in the summer 7-8 months ago out here which caused the riots blacks out here went ham as you saw. You gotta realize the police let them loot and rob stores for a good 4 days cos they were actually shook and it all started cos a black dude was killed by cops in Tottenham, Norf London.

When Sean Bell, Teryvon etc got shot in USA people never rioted and looted went toe to toe with the cops like the London and UK people did.

It wasn't even just blacks in the London riots fighting for the injustice so many whites were side by side with them fighting againist the system/cops.

i had silver haze & that had me slapp;d but that cheeeze really head me leanin that shit was like a different high...

Yeah definitley Cheese really got popular in 08 but the Blue Cheese is the 1 that's a cross of Cheese and Blueberry.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,052
    Shadyteam what that pussy smell like?
    Don't get me wrong Gee i'll be honest when Eminem does that over the top Slim Shady Persona ish the shock type tracks i don't see or know anyone that bumps that kinda Music from him whio is black.

But When Eminem is on his Deep ish spitting about his life, spitting about what people go through, spitting from the heart, spitting about daily struggles like being poor, providing for his daughter, getting political spitting about the system, spitting about pain in relationships etc just spitting about pain and life in general that's when the blacks like his Music out here from what i seen
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 16,011
    I'm waiting for a 'NOTShadyteam' alias. lol whats the point of calling yourself gunit4ever though? I've never even heard you mention gunit.
    I'm waiting for a 'NOTShadyteam' alias. lol whats the point of calling yourself gunit4ever though? I've never even heard you mention gunit.

Mentioned them plenty times they 1 of my fave groups ever. G Unit, Eminem, Dipset, Nipsey Hussle, Styles P, Jeezy so many people i like.

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Posts: 45,375
    got damn illbot cant keep up with shady

Mentioned them plenty times they 1 of my fave groups ever. G Unit, Eminem, Dipset, Nipsey Hussle, Styles P, Jeezy so many people i like.

I've only heard you mention about half of those. and you don't even mention the whole dipset crew, just max b.
    beat goes too hard
    mr porter ghost produced it for em

I've only heard you mention about half of those. and you don't even mention the whole dipset crew, just max b.

Honestly i even got Hell Rell Albums, if you properly looked at my ish i always talked about liking some of the most underground cats ever like ZRO

It's all about balance Hip Hop would be dead if everyone was Rapping about the same ish, same style, same music that's why it's a great genre you got balance.

• tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 5,670
    That shit Jay Z was rapping about on Off That is more damaging to blacks than Foolish Pride.
    I'll actually say Jay. His verses were better, but Freeway on the hook >>>>

Freeway is criminally slept on
  • CainCain Posts: 23,964
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    How did you beat Illbot....We thought Illbot was the ultimate Terminator.

lol.....nope smh.

Honestly i even got Hell Rell Albums, if you properly looked at my ish i always talked about liking some of the most underground cats ever like ZRO

It's all about balance Hip Hop would be dead if everyone was Rapping about the same ish, same style, same music that's why it's a great genre you got balance.

Z-Ro isn't one of the "most underground cats" if most raps fan know who he is. I guarantee everyone on this forum has at least heard his name, even if they haven't heard a song or know his face.
    beat goes too hard

Yeah it's a banger the whole Soundtrack had ill Production that was Em at his prime behind the boards.

Z-Ro isn't one of the "most underground cats" if most raps fan know who he is. I guarantee everyone on this forum has at least heard his name, even if they haven't heard a song or know his face.

But no 1 know even listens to him. Outside the net even though i can say ZRO 1 of my fave Artists he pretty much low key with most Rap fans i know even those who heard of him prefer others.

But that don't matter s long as a person enjoys who they enjoy sales, popularity, money etc all irrelevant as long as you enjoy their music.

How many broads you kno that like Styles P? not many so it's about appreciating people that have an appetite for Hip Hop

But no 1 know even listens to him. Outside the net even though i can say ZRO 1 of my fave Artists he pretty much low key with most Rap fans i know even those who heard of him prefer others.

But that don't matter s long as a person enjoys who they enjoy sales, popularity, money etc all irrelevant as long as you enjoy their music.

How many broads you kno that like Styles P? not many so it's about appreciating people that have an appetite for Hip Hop
    Because you're in the UK. Only rappers they listen to out there are Tinie Tempah and Dizzee Rascal. Maybe some big artists like Jay-Z, Wu Tang, etc.

I don't know a single broad that likes styles p, and I wouldn't consider you a broad either shady
  • YamoleyYamoley Posts: 7,770
    goddamn, this coke sniffing Hindu Ho can't be stopped...
    smh @ ILLBOT, you're just as pathetic as this website, b
This discussion has been closed.