Howard Stern Show: Suge Knight Says Tupac Confronted Dr.Dre About Being Gay

Replies

• GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    wherr is da proof that thatz sugez son? is people that gullible 2 listen 2 sum damn gossip sitez? & nate dogg xplainz wat type of meetin pac call;d dre gay n @ 5:24

infamous114BostonDro
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    You niggas do know that this interview was done in 2002 right? I been heard it 10 times and shit. LOL @ niggas sending it to WSHH and shit like it just popped up.
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    wherr is da proof that thatz sugez son? is people that gullible 2 listen 2 sum damn gossip sitez? & nate dogg xplainz wat type of meetin pac call;d dre gay n @ 5:24

People knew that for years dog. Don't let emotions stray you from truth...

...bitch
    edited May 2012
    dwade206 wrote: »

...bitch

nah BITCH this is sugez SON dissin gay azz dre & drez white son..

this is sugez SON dissin big lol...

show me proof thatz sugez son fuk that gossip site BITCH!..
    harlem hustlaBostonDro
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »

...bitch

nah BITCH this is sugez SON dissin gay azz dre & drez white son..

this is sugez SON dissin big lol...

show me proof thatz sugez son fuk that gossip site BITCH!..

damn, bitch, you really taking this shit to heart huh?
    BostonDro
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont understand how niggas run with niggas for years and then flip and say o he homo...suge was in bed with dre for years (pun intended) so u knew he was gay or bi or whatever he is and u was good with it.
    i dont understand how niggas run with niggas for years and then flip and say o he homo...suge was in bed with dre for years (pun intended) so u knew he was gay or bi or whatever he is and u was good with it.

lol@ yrz gay azz dre was only on da row fa like 4 5 yrz that shit aint long & he got kick;d outta da row fa bein gay suge is not flippin cuz hez been callin dre gay since 96....
    dwade206infamous114Anti_matterBostonDro
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭
    daz talked about them meetins too, said he was strapped for every meeting.

Now why didn't Sam Sneed ever drop an album on Death Row?

Daz: East Coast/West Coast shit, man, and he had a tumor 'cause Tupac and them beat the fuck out of him. That's why he got a tumor and damn near died. He quit. We had a meeting one day right after we got shot at and so Tupac said said to Sneed, "You just shot a video, right?" So he said, "Yeah." Pac said, "Well, we're gonna sit down and see if any West Coast motherfuckers is in there and each time we see an East Coast motherfucker, we're gonna knock you in your motherfucking head." So every time they would see an East Coast dude, they would kick him in the ass and Bud'da, you know the producer, he's a bitch too 'cause he sat there and watched Sam Sneed get beat up, didn't say shit.
    daz talked about them meetins too, said he was strapped for every meeting.

Now why didn't Sam Sneed ever drop an album on Death Row?

Daz: East Coast/West Coast shit, man, and he had a tumor 'cause Tupac and them beat the fuck out of him. That's why he got a tumor and damn near died. He quit. We had a meeting one day right after we got shot at and so Tupac said said to Sneed, "You just shot a video, right?" So he said, "Yeah." Pac said, "Well, we're gonna sit down and see if any West Coast motherfuckers is in there and each time we see an East Coast motherfucker, we're gonna knock you in your motherfucking head." So every time they would see an East Coast dude, they would kick him in the ass and Bud'da, you know the producer, he's a bitch too 'cause he sat there and watched Sam Sneed get beat up, didn't say shit.

DEAD
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol@ yrz gay azz dre was only on da row fa like 4 5 yrz that shit aint long & he got kick;d outta da row fa bein gay suge is not flippin cuz hez been callin dre gay since 96....

im sure dre and suge knew each other before death row started but still in 4 or 5 years u didnt know dude was gay?
    im sure dre and suge knew each other before death row started but still in 4 or 5 years u didnt know dude was gay?

dre was n da closet wit that shit it took TUPAC 2 force da faggot outta da closet lol...
    BostonDro
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    What would you gave done in that situation, Daz?

I would have got up and whooped somebody's ass. I had guns, so I wasn't worried about what they were doing. Me and Nate Dogg were the only ones that would be strapped up in that motherfucker, 'cause when we would have a meeting it would be Bloods and Crips in there, so it's like shit, if we get to fighting up in this motherfucker, just start shooting and run towards the door. And then you know Kurupt and Tupac got into it once. Tupac was gonna whoop the shit out of Kurupt in Cancun. Tell somebody to ask Kurupt, "Was Tupac gonna beat your ass and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them?"

What exactly went down with that?

We got into the room and Kurupt had a Hennessey bottle. He was drunk and then the bottle hit the motherfucking table and all the other shit. So Tupac was like, "We're doing business here." So Kurupt was like, "Blah, blah, blah," and you know, being hard 'cause we were there. And then Tupac was like, "You know what, Kurupt? I'll rent a room right now and I'll beat your ass in there right now." Then he said, "You know what? I'm gonna get my homies the Outlawz," and that's when we stepped in like, "Nigga, you ain't gonna get nothing, nigga." So then I told him that and then me and Tupac got into it just for that second and I told him, you know, 'cause I'm helping Kurupt, I tell Tupac, "Why don't me and you go in the room, you know what I mean?" Then Suge and them jump in and then that's when it was on right after after that and then Tupac and them was only in the studio and at home. We're in the studio, streets, doing every motherfucking thang.

loch121 wrote: »

smh....
    BostonDro
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    LOL this is what Answers.com says about Suge.it lists his jobs and says he only has a daughter.That must be with his current wife though.he got a son with Michelle too

Born Marion Knight, Jr., on April 19, 1966, in Los Angeles, CA; professionally known as "Suge"--short for "Sugar Bear"--Knight; son of Marion (a truck driver, former college football player, and R&B singer) and Maxine Knight; married Sheritha (a rap manager); children: one daughter.
    Education: Attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/suge-knight#ixzz1uK52K4Ln
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    lol I forgot about Suge's flamin son

1304081773suge_knight_son.jpg

Crazy that a kid from one of the biggest (former) gangstas in the music biz would end up being homo

I wouldn't be surprised if Dre was downlow too though, he seemed like he was soft spoken and homo in early interviews

lol he looks like darker skinned version of amber rose. you know, if she was a male
    Suge sounding a lot like superhead right now - making up hilarious stories about rappers being gay.

makaveliback.jpg

making up.... lmao

how come suge never called daz, kuruptt, snoop, nate gay??

why only dre???
    is that the back of the makaveli cover? why is it distributed by priority?
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    lol I forgot about Suge's flamin son

1304081773suge_knight_son.jpg

Crazy that a kid from one of the biggest (former) gangstas in the music biz would end up being homo

I wouldn't be surprised if Dre was downlow too though, he seemed like he was soft spoken and homo in early interviews

lol he looks like darker skinned version of amber rose. you know, if she was a male
    Suge sounding a lot like superhead right now - making up hilarious stories about rappers being gay.

makaveliback.jpg

making up.... lmao

how come suge never called daz, kuruptt, snoop, nate gay??

why only dre???
    is that the back of the makaveli cover? why is it distributed by priority?

Because Deathrow was leaving interscope at that time I swear Kats always yacking about shit but never know the real Interscope helped orchestrate the blacklisting of the westcoast and only artists associated with them on the west would get play...

wrong Mackaveli album wasn't suppose to be a major release, it was suppose to be a minor "bootleg album" . distributed thru priority. idk how that was gonna affect his initial 3 album contract with deathrow. either way once Pac died everything change .

everything is in the "making of mackaveli album" thread
    edited May 2012
    loch121 wrote: »
    LOL this is what Answers.com says about Suge.it lists his jobs and says he only has a daughter

Born Marion Knight, Jr., on April 19, 1966, in Los Angeles, CA; professionally known as "Suge"--short for "Sugar Bear"--Knight; son of Marion (a truck driver, former college football player, and R&B singer) and Maxine Knight; married Sheritha (a rap manager); children: one daughter.
    Education: Attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/suge-knight#ixzz1uK52K4Ln

suge has a son 2 that was him on da intro 2 that cj mac 'i aint fukin wit cha' & thatz suge son on da end of pacz 'still i rize'
    BostonDro
  • mc317mc317 the landPosts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is that dude Bruce that Dre was supposedly fuckin with, Bruce Williams is being sued by Dr Dre for $100,000.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

unfortunately I think that is his son and even though homie is mad effeminate he is still in the lap of bad female so I do not know what to say the skinny jeans era has a lot of confused kids invoking that artist formerly known as prince like persona...
    unfortunately I think that is his son and even though homie is mad effeminate he is still in the lap of bad female so I do not know what to say the skinny jeans era has a lot of confused kids invoking that artist formerly known as prince like persona...

damn so thatz sugez son on da beginnin on cj mac 'i aint fukin wit cha' & @ da end of tupacz 'still i rize'? suge son was tellin pac that therr was sum HOEZ outside how he turn out like that? lol
    BostonDro

damn so thatz sugez son on da beginnin on cj mac 'i aint fukin wit cha' & @ da end of tupacz 'still i rize'? suge son was tellin pac that therr was sum HOEZ outside how he turn out like that? lol

fam honestly I cannot say for sure whether or not homie is suge's son I was just reading some of the shit you all had posted in regards to it.It looks like he is the right age though so I do not know...
    edited May 2012
    fam honestly I cannot say for sure whether or not homie is suge's son I was just reading some of the shit you all had posted in regards to it.It looks like he is the right age though so I do not know...

i hear ya but i need sum SOLID PROOF that thatz suge son cuz sumthang aint rite like i said he was tellin pac that therr was HOEZ outside n 96 lol
    BostonDro

i hear ya but i need sum SOLID PROOF that thatz suge son cuz sumthang aint rite like i said he was tellin pac that therr was HOEZ outside n 96 lol

He might not be gay just anorther skinny jeans effeminate weirdo that has a bad dime who is laying in the lap of. Noone has specified their relationship and they look like a couple from the pics...
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible he has more than one son?
    He might not be gay just anorther skinny jeans effeminate weirdo that has a bad dime who is laying in the lap of. Noone has specified their relationship and they look like a couple from the pics...

lol@ skinny jeans effeminate weirdo...i hear ya yeah he could b just a nu boy smh..
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Is it possible he has more than one son?

yeah...but im just sayin show sum proof that thatz sugez limp wrist son
    BostonDro