Drunk driving...lets keep it real that whole Call a cab shit is unrealistic bruh..

2»

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember i just dropped a girl off at her place, im drunk, about to turn on this ramp to get to the highway. No one is outside no cars or nothing. So i just run the light. i make it to the bottom of the ramp, look in my rearview and see a cop coming down the ramp with his lights on. I get pissed start beating my steering wheel and pull over. Cop drives right passed me. so i just sat on the side of the road like holy shit...
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    I just get drunk when I first go out then let it die down by the end of night.I'm not a big drinker though.I smoke

co-sign the bolded I kno my limit as long as I can walk straight nd aint on no drink til i throw up shit i can drive home
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah you aint supposed to drive drunk and i dont. i drive wasted. man off the 190. i still dont know how i didnt wreck get pulled over and mad it home in one piece.
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    fuck em-shoulda seen me coming
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldnt drive if i was drunk.
    'fuck the law' and all that, but when you kill/paralyse or fuck up someone else's life cos you oh so focused, have fun with you conscience and stupidity.
    Ms.ScorpHyenaKilla
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prevention is the best key. You have to know your limit and/or at least recognize when you've been compromised. Anything else is just you taking a gamble.

• Jameson_Porcupine Jameson_Porcupine Vox Populi Posts: 19,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine driving drunk, driving sleepy is the shit that's almost got me killed
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to do it alot mor than I'm proud of, but now the I've realized how much the consequences really would suck I just say fuck it stay where I'm at. I can sleep on a floor for a few hours until 7 or 8 am when atleast its daylight out and the cops are looking for drunk drivers.
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye i bought my first car 6 months ago and since then never drank alcohol
    b4 i bought my car i was blackout/pass out drunk every week twice
    louis rich
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    i live close enough to the city where the cab ride isnt too expensive so we take them every weekend to the bars and back home...although I've done my fair share of drunk driving before
  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean its the obviously logical shit i know ..but sometimes you can be legally drunk but still very capable of driving..i dont believe everyone that passes the so called "legal" limit is so incapacitated that they cant get from one place to the next..
    if you're driving in a city where there's lots of pedestrians i can understand..but if you're literally hopping on the high way driving straight get to your crib at like 4 in the morning that shit is not that hard..

you drank a few pints of beer...slightly buzzed...you gotta call the cab....pay like 100 stacks whatever to take you home? you call them again 100 stacks to take you back to your shit? thats bullshit bro...how many of yall actually done that shit in your life?

i know buzz driving is drunk driving legally ....but its bullshit sorry...

i once got out the club with my bro and he was drunk like goooone..but i had just a few beers and i felt i was the opposite of normal..i was hyper focused when i was driving, literally paying attention to where i was going.... and its later when i got home that i was like "damn if i had gotten pulled over i would be in jail with a DUI on my record"..scary thought...in the legal sense.....................

not once during this entire thing did the idea of calling up anyone or so called sleeping in the car ever cross minds..

nah breh. my hand eye coordination be FUCKED when im buzzed. barely can walk home lol.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the cab rides around here for holidays where the only purpose is to drink (new years, 4th of july, etc) are either free or super cheap. like $5-10 for drop off and pickup.

i never used it cuz i barely drink and when i do it's in a house that i'm crashin at...but if i ever go out on one of those nights i won't hesitate to use that service. if you plan ahead it's not that outa your way.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a problem driving home drunk...or drunk as fuck.

It helped I was the getaway driver at one point...

Or maybe racing my partner drunk as hell on vodka on the highway in my youth helped as well

I have always had the capabilities to control my drunkenness-the only way you could tell is if you gave me the breathalyzer

But even then, when you see me driving...you won't think I'm a drunk driver

Da doc got skills for real when it comes to whipping...
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go out I'm usually riding with someone, so I'll get faded if I want and let them drive back.
    Great having friends that like to go out but don't get that drunk.
  • Judge_JudahJudge_Judah Shami yasharahla Ahayah ahlahayahnawa Ahayah achaad BabylonPosts: 8,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only time I caught a cab is when I was in Chicago going to see Twista at the Green Dolphin. And that was only cuz I aint know where I was going. Only cost about $30 round trip. I was wasted tho I would have got lost anyway.
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭
    the worst part of drunk driving is when u dont see it coming
    funny-gifs-a-wild-drunk-driver-appears.gif
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    louis rich wrote: »
    the worst part of drunk driving is when u dont see it coming
    funny-gifs-a-wild-drunk-driver-appears.gif

man that has nothing to do with your alcohol content...thats just being a fucking idiot

how you going to drive INTO the oncoming vehicle? yea I know dud was in the wrong lane but still...

SMH...you gotta drive for the other people on the road...they dumb as fuck...

lord have mercy if its a woman in one of those big boy suvs

• southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drink and drive more then I should, but I gotta say Im trying to chill out with that now......A friend of mine from high school just got killed in nasty drinking and driving accident about 2 months ago, he was in a whip with 4 or 5 people and him and another dude didnt make it but the dude who was driving lived and he was drunk.

It tripped me out because it happend in a Aruba and they had the pictures from the accident as soon as it happend, im talking they still in the car slumped over looking pale with blood everywhere. I didnt know it was going to have all that before I clicked it because I was just looking for an article but it really changed my perception on drinking and driving because I have had plenty of close calls myself lol
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remeber niggas actually DROVE while DRINKIN, have the ice cold 40 in yo lap bendin corners in a mothership(DUCE)
2»