The world's population of men are getting softer exponentially in general....

Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit!Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean think about it:

Everyday life: Simping to the highest degree being widely accepted as "how life is", dudes crying about "homophobic slurs" and politically correct-bullshit dominating the airwaves, dudes out here getting their asses kicked by females in the streets, on smack videos, and guys getting openly pimped by the system when chicks want come-ups off of child support.

Sports: Flopping in the NBA, dudes scared to get hit in football, the NFL becoming a flag-football league more and more, the NHL actually trying to ban fighting.

Politics: Mayors, senators, governors getting cased up...over mistresses.

Don't even get me started on music. I'll say this; A leopard-pattern tights wearing dude is now king of Hip-Hop. Nuff said.

Seriously...what the fuck happened to the Y chromosome over the last 40-50 years? Malcolm, JFK, Eishenhower, Wilt Chamberlain, 2Pac, and Marvin Gaye are all breakdancing in their graves right now.

So does this shit get remedied? CAN it be remedied? I'm not saying we have to go back to some cave-man shit, but it's not a stretch to ask dudes to grow cojones again about their lives, word to NO'MAAM.

zz809.jpg

Replies

• Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame single mothers raising these kids and blame the oldheads for not teaching game to younger men cause they selfish.
    AggyAF
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blame the previous generation
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Real African Posts: 17,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas simped back in the day too. Old heads at the gas station say talkin that "I'll drink your bath water" shit. It's just that now there are more platforms to show simpage, ie Twitter, Facebook, etc.
    jay83
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Repeal the 19th Amendment for starters
  • Judge_JudahJudge_Judah Shami yasharahla Ahayah ahlahayahnawa Ahayah achaad BabylonPosts: 6,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost tho wrote: »
    absolutely...i had an hour argument on youtube on this subject when this came out

Bruh this is the WOAT....

How those people who advocate that "let people live" feel about this?

• p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    ghost tho wrote: »
    absolutely...i had an hour argument on youtube on this subject when this came out

sig worthy
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is scust man...

These folks out'chea are basically criminalizing masculinity and testosterone while glorifying faggotry, simpage, and bitch made-ness.

We at the each one teach one level now my duns. Like the real men gotta take time to show these youngins that you not only have to be a man but be prepared to defend your manhood.

I can't bring myself to watch the video, but i remember the story, that shit grieves me, people who do this shit to their own children.

Can't be bullshittin for much longer either we get back to our godhood or we just die.