What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

spinoff: obscure '00's rappers

13»

Replies

• hueyhuey Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote:
    sunNY- he started on 106 and park and got signed on the spot by jermaine dupre after he won a freestyle battle in 2005. he had a lot of potential and even dropped two singles that went nowhere.

SEVERELY underrated rapper...dude had mad potential, this song is good as hell
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I gotta pic wit me n my cuzzo n shade shiest...
    Loo.Loo
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    knocturnal
    fuck that
    e.white
    mike jones
    papoose, i kno he's still makin' music but dam i thought he had next..

pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    704Hustla wrote: »
    boo & gotti??
    young roscoe...kurupts brother..he had like 1 album and fell off

I actually bought that album...Still got it. I used to buy a lot of albums from underlooked artists lol
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace Mac.
    Celly Cel... (i think he can go under the 90's thing too)
    Lil' Wyte
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol chingy was like on and off every other album. first album came out and some good songs and hits, then second comes out and flops. third comes out and he had that hit with tyrese. no clue if he dropped anything after that I haven't paid attention

Murphy Lee
    95% of Shady/Aftermath/Gunit artists
    edited May 2012

d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

and the haircut...LAAAAAWWWDD!!!
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.

I actually believed in Wacko and Skip after this shit. It was hard as fuck. niggas was in 11th grade goin' HAM to this shit. Or senior year, i think it was winter of senior year.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

TheFix wrote: »

The first answer to Eminem........

this wasnt that bad tho lol...

d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still play POV City Anthem to this day

too many people's careers got fucked over in that 50 cent vs ja rule debacle
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    why did that nigga have a shag at the end of a fade,
    shit made no sense
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tum Tum was SO wack lol nd da afro in da back of da head aint help matters at all
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    were the 90s this bad with come n go rappers?

i cant remember.

but yeah, D4L and shop boys...to this day i cant tell you who sung which song
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datdude87 wrote: »

did yall ever learn chinese? dude rapped in english dam near the whole song

LMAO @ him tryin to Force us to Learn Chinese
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,338 Regulator
    Lol at Jin

How about amil she dropped one album under roc a fella and then wasn't heard from again
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »

I actually believed in Wacko and Skip after this shit. It was hard as fuck. niggas was in 11th grade goin' HAM to this shit. Or senior year, i think it was winter of senior year.

slapped hard
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and Tash was with the Liks first
    real shit about Jin, doe.

Nigga cakin' like shit in China. Sellin' millions of records, sellin' out shows. He lives in beijing permanently now.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

huey
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,338 Regulator
    the retro kidz- these cats were mad gimmicky no wonder they not around no more.

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    RawAce wrote: »
    yes
    why did that nigga have a shag at the end of a fade,
    shit made no sense

Cause that's what them Dallas niggas do
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    edited May 2012
    bone crusher- last time i seen him he was on that weight loss show on vh1

da backwudz- you gonna love me
13»
This discussion has been closed.