Do you want to live comfortably or lavishly?

black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Some people just want to be comfortable. Some people have aspirations on taking it as far as they can. Do you want to live comfortably or lavishly?

Replies

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meager in some parts of my life, excessive in others.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,047 Regulator
    as balanced as possible
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had this convo with my best friend the other day, would much rather be comfortable. As long as i can pay my mortgage and go out to have a beer and dinner ever now and then with friends then i'm good. I think most Americans just want to live that type of life, not that bullshit Romney is trying to sell you. The average cop, teacher, fireman, etc will never live in a gated community and have a lake house.

Middle class is what most people aspire to be, even though there is no middle class anymore.
    atribecalledgabiredhandedbandit
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what USmarine said...
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    comfortable enough to the point where I dont have to worry about how much money I have if i wanna do something on a whim
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,004 Regulator
    Comfortable is all I need to be happy. House, car clothes and entertainment I'm straight. I don't need Gucci or prada or a benz.
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comfortable. Living lavish is wasteful spending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Live simply and comfortably.
    Love, my family, small house but with a nice big yard for planting veggies and fruits and I am good!
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    comfortably.....i talk about this all the time.....i really just wanna go somewhere that all that material shit dont even matter.....all i wanna do is raise my family right and get fat in the process......when i retire ima be the dude in the flip flops and cargo shorts and a t-shirt from wherever i ate at that day....
    [Deleted User]CainBK Product
    edited May 2012
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    comfortably.....i talk about this all the time.....i really just wanna go somewhere that all that material shit dont even matter.....all i wanna do is raise my family right and get fat in the process......when i retire ima be the dude in the flip flops and cargo shorts and a t-shirt from wherever i ate at that day....

Yes! Now that is the life!! Beautiful thing right there. If I could both cosign and give you a GOAT I would.
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comfortable.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,004 Regulator
    @HAF you sir get a goat
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    comfortably
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    @HAF you sir get a goat

• GodSpeed215GodSpeed215 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    I just want the potential to live lavishly if I want to, I dont need a lambo or 10 bedrooms in my crib. Im good with the bank roll
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966
    edited May 2012
    lavishly

fuck the bullshit

yall some low expectations having mothafuckas
    King_Me
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Those words are synonyms in my dictionary.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .Empress. wrote: »

Yes! Now that is the life!! Beautiful thing right there. If I could both cosign and give you a GOAT I would.

lol...what happened to running on the beach?

*nods @ cain & bk*
    edited May 2012

lol...what happened to running on the beach?

*nods @ cain & bk*

You know..... keeping it "simple" ;)
    As much as I'm in the kitchen cooking and with an appetite like mine, yeah, running x 2 (in the AM and PM) Lol.
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I am in the kitchen and with an appetite like mine, yeah, running x 2 (in the AM and PM) Lol.

i aint runnin nowhere....skateboards and hover-rounds in the crib....ATV outside
    As much as I am in the kitchen and with an appetite like mine, yeah, running x 2 (in the AM and PM) Lol.

i aint runnin nowhere....skateboards and hover-rounds in the crib....ATV outside

*melts*
    Make that 2 ATV's!! ATV riding along the countryside and ocean shore>>>>

HafBayked
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    lavishly

fuck the bullshit

yall some low expectations having mothafuckas

But but but but this has nothing to do with expectations.
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lavish for me. What's the point of living average?
    BigBallsNoWorriesKing_Me

*melts*
    Make that 2 ATV's!! ATV riding along the countryside and ocean shore>>>>

lmao no dont melt!.....i'll put u in a thermos and we can still ride tho