What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Which Has More Power Over The Other, The Coochie Or The Rod?

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Does the pussy overcome the dick, or vice verse?
madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif

Replies

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a Real Question.?
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wars been started over pussy bruh...
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is your citizenship a real question nigga?
  • sean177sean177 Posts: 89
    the pussy has to be right ? cause thursty niggas will do just about anything to get some pussy ................
    but on the other hand if you got your cocksmith game on you can get just about anything from a chick so..............
    ya diggg !!
    Cinco
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a catch 22. niggas would kill you over some good pussy, but bitches will kill, extort, blackmale etc over some good dick
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...Nobody's Questioned It, so I'm Guessing NO.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it cancels out... niggas and bytches will do da most 4 good sex...
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...Nobody's Questioned It, so I'm Guessing NO.

Exactly, so shut the fuck up.
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga thee pussy

just this one bitch explains my statement

helen of fucking troy

You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy pussy pussy pussy.
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

• TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Niggas flame on over pussy every single day.
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    The pussy runs the world cause niggas will do alot for pussy but the rod sells better i mean even lesbians use dildos and strap ons and that aint nothing but a fake dick niggas have fought over pussy&bitchs have fought over dick in the end u cant have one without the other so there equal cause not everybody is willing to go gay or lesbian ya feel me
  • sean177sean177 Posts: 89
    broads got half the money and ALL the pussy "the great richard pryor"
    ya diggg !!
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

IMO the rod has the power.

Just the word alone exudes power.

Duns fight over pussy like they fight over money or land, it's a resource.

We don't say oil has power because duns fight over oil, we say whoever has oil has power.

Control of pussy is power, not the pussy itself. Duns aren't fightin broads for the pussy , they are fighin each
    other for control of it.

On the other hand the rod is a source of power, it issues forth, is the symbol of masculinity which is the symbol of might
    of power.

Take a farmer and a piece of land. The farmer treats the ground, plants the seed, nourishes it and reaps the crop. Does the ground have power because it is where the seed is nourished or does the farmer have power because they control and manipulate the ground for their purposes? The land has abilities, gifts but the farmer has the power because it can manipulate those gifts to bring about a desired outcome.

Duns who say pussy has power are fuckin the game up because they are not understanding and thus give away their power to pussy. A man exercises his power don't have to run down pussy and jump through hoops. Pussy will always submit to the rod, that's the nature.

thread/
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy has more power when it's implied, it loses most of it once you get it. It's the inverse wit the wood, a bitch ain't drawn to wood until she gets piped right.
    The Prime Minister
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason why the City of Troy fell.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ will I would goat that post if I wasn't on my phone...

and like I said it cancels out cuz think if it like dis powerful niggas have done stupid shyt 4 pussy... and smart hoes have done stupid shyt 4 dick...