Lil B more influential than Pac or Biggie.

Tyrone ShoelacesTyrone Shoelaces Posts: 49
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
Recognize greatness when it's in front of you ..dude got one thing those old niggas never had...SWAG

lilb.jpg
BostonDrodeathrowzorrowGot iT Por BaratoTB.Boyinfamous114minninTrillfateDMTxTHCAggyAFsilverfoxxRawAceCeLLaR-DooRpurpngold_Menace_Tru_Hittabuttuh_bFy_HunnitMzSneakDZA[Deleted User]FieldTripsToTheHoodMrSoutCityDirty Sanchez

Replies

• Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than big
    ThaCerealKillainfamous114TurfaholicDMTxTHCSWAMPGODedutained_by_hhAlready Home_17
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    If Tupac was alive Lil bitch would probably be working at McDonalds and getting banged by his Boss
    silverfoxxSWAMPGODAlready Home_17MysticBoyDirty Sanchez
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah i'm good
    minninsilverfoxx
  • What did Biggie ever do? Serious question? We all know Pac was a ceritified homosexual (no disrespect)

tupac.jpeg

But LIl B will put out 20 songs in one day, multiple mixtapes, produces a ton of stuff....right now aint nobody in hip hop fucking with him
    infamous114minninAggyAFsilverfoxxRawAceTrillfatepurpngold_Menace_
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big yea
    Pac No
    BackInWhiteDMTxTHCAggyAFThaCerealKillasilverfoxxSWAMPGODinfamous114TrillfateDirty Sanchez
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill ur self^
    AggyAFsilverfoxxSWAMPGOD
  • How come whenever a nigga voice his opinion, people got to call it trolling? Im entitiled to my own opinion, and to me LIL B is the saviour of hip hop
    DMTxTHCBackInWhitesilverfoxxminninBostonDroinfamous114Trillfate_Menace_buttuh_bDirty Sanchez
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill ur self^

Listen to the message Lil B sending on "I'm Gay (I'm Happy), then listen to Biggie message on "Ready To Die". Tell me who trying to uplift and motivate, and who was teaching how to end up dead or in jail.
    AggyAFDMTxTHCBackInWhiteThaCerealKillainfamous114TrillfatepurpngoldAlready Home_17
    He ain't saying shit though.
    DMTxTHCpurpngold
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil B hasn't been quoted nearly as much as Biggie, and wont ever be.
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Kill ur self^

Listen to the message Lil B sending on "I'm Gay, then listen to Biggie message on "Ready To Die". Tell me who trying to uplift and motivate, and who was teaching how to end up dead or in jail.

Lol @ comparing I'm Gay to Ready To Die.

Everyday Struggle and Juicy>>>
    silverfoxxminninAggyAF
  • Biggie's large girth proved he had certain impulse control issues....Pac was gay as hell too, he had them homo tendencies
    AggyAFinfamous114TrillfateminninTru_Hitta
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Kill ur self^

Listen to the message Lil B sending on "I'm Gay (I'm Happy), then listen to Biggie message on "Ready To Die". Tell me who trying to uplift and motivate, and who was teaching how to end up dead or in jail.
    troll fail
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitchmob killa#
    5150#
    CNBFTBGB#
    ProtecttheBasedGod#
    AggyAFTru_Hitta
    Kill ur self^

Listen to the message Lil B sending on "I'm Gay, then listen to Biggie message on "Ready To Die". Tell me who trying to uplift and motivate, and who was teaching how to end up dead or in jail.

Kill ur self^

Nobody quotes Biggie except Jay-Z
    DMTxTHCtalik23ThaCerealKillaBackInWhiteAlready Home_17Cain
    I noticed all the lil b fans on this site except backnwhite are fucking cornballs.
    minnin
  • talik23talik23 Posts: 2,929
    edited May 2012
    Kill ur self^

Kill ur self^

cmon-son.jpg
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If the head right/Nelly there err night/"

"If the head right Jeezy there err night"-Jeezy, Leave You Alone.

"If the head right, i'll be there err night"-J. Cole, You Got It.

...man I could go on for days posting rhymes bit from Biggie, lol.
    ThaCerealKillaAlready Home_17
    "If the head right/Nelly there err night/"

"If the head right Jeezy there err night"-Jeezy, Leave You Alone.

"If the head right, i'll be there err night"-J. Cole, You Got It.

...man I could go on for days posting rhymes bit from Biggie, lol.

Omg that's such a powerful line
    DMTxTHCThaCerealKilla
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only rhyme I know from Lil B is I like it in the asshole nagga
    Dirty Sanchez
  • ol_buddyol_buddy Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    Kill ur self^

Kill ur self^

T/S on that BS and you trolling harding than him with this post you cant be serious
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    Kill ur self^

Kill ur self^

T/S on that BS and you trolling harding than him with this post you cant be serious

I dunno, I'm just not a fan of big. He's overrated
    ThaCerealKilla
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah LIL B is a league of his own.A real Michael Jackson and Beatles in the making.
    Tru_Hitta
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • samkavelisamkaveli Posts: 572
    How is lil b more influential then Pac n Big when Biggie is the most quoted rapper in Pac the Biggest icon Big n Pac been gone for 15 16 years in they still being talked about by fans/haters alike no one will talk or give a fuck about no wack ass lil B when he dies hell I dont know one Niggia who listens to or know who Lil B is haha u n Lil fag lost pac n Big won.

Nas Lost