F_ck Jay-Z-"Ether" Appreciation!

Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
F_ck Jay-Z!
Soloman_The_WiseIceBergTaylorNothingButTheTruthJ. Daniels5th Letterinfamous114TrillfateTrillaaaaaaStoneColdMikeybuttuh_bmosincredibleOceanStateCo_Town_MichaeldeathrowzorrowTrill Gate$just.might.b.okTurfaholicNah SonPanchoYoSanchoCoolJoekirkangilpurpngoldChicity[Deleted User]redhandedbanditMrCrookedLetterjuan travolta

Replies

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takeover >>>>>>>>

Super Ugly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Soloman_The_WiseIceBergTaylordwade206NothingButTheTruthBobOblahJ. DanielsFyHunnit_Menace_CeLLaR-DooRbuttuh_bdallas' 4 evadeathrowzorrowOceanStateCo_Town_Michaeljuan travoltaTrill Gate$P. TownPanchoYoSanchoredhandedbandit
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    "Coz you kno' who, did you kno' what with you kno' who..."
    buttuh_bOceanState[Deleted User]gnsTurfaholicpurpngoldChicitytrACE_evidencelurker_574redhandedbandit
    That is skill.

3 minutes of a man sayin' that another man is ugly is not skill
    buttuh_bfreshb651OceanState[Deleted User]TurfaholictrACE_evidenceredhandedbanditBobOblah
    GZus wrote: »
    Takeover >>>>>>>>

Super Ugly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Super Ugly was wack as fuck.

"Damn, Nas just killed me off- lemme talk about blastin' his old ho that I was trying to get at since '96..."

That had to be his mindset, Jay lost on so many levels with Super Ugly...

Takeover was a good track, but it just didn't get the proper follow up it needed... track vs. track, Ether wins... HANDS DOWN...

CS...Supa Ugly is/was balls...Blueprint 2 was good, though
    Soloman_The_Wisepurpngoldredhandedbandit
  • DreadsRIGHTDreadsRIGHT Posts: 300
    Here we go again LOL

Blueprint 2 was Jays best diss of the battle IMO, and even with that Nas wasn't the one who lost his voice on angie mar being interviewed about his opponents diss record LOL.

Takeover was the type of ribbing you do with the homeboys, had facts in it, was funny

Ether was like a father disciplining his son, had facts in it, made you shake your head and grit your teeth.
    Soloman_The_WiseChicity[Deleted User]
  • sTaY_TrUesTaY_TrUe Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭
    Best diss out of that war. I love it and I'm a big Jay fan.
    Soloman_The_WiseNeva_Changepurpngoldredhandedbandit
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would've been interesting if Jay followed ether with blueprint 2 instead
    ROZAYTABERNACLETrillaaaaaapurpngold
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,885 Regulator
    Pac's "Fuck Jay-Z" is Goat part of the song its like damn lets not waste no time and just get into business
    purpngold[Deleted User]redhandedbandit
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super Ugly backfired on Jay Z. Its highest selling point was that he snitched and said he fucked Carmen. Oh ok. Cool. but now look at the backlash. On the streets it made him seem like a bitter desperate nigga after losing a fight, Nas brushed it off like it wasnt even recorded, Jay Z mom disowned him for the diss and made him apologize. And Jay Z supposed to be this biggie willie 6 am kickin them out rapper but he snitchin on Ball players that were fuckin carmen the same time he was. Iverson and Jay Z got into a spat because that nigga snitched on his name on that record. He the main reason why Iverson and his wife started having problems. Iverson got a freestyle and sound bite where he dissing Jay Z with Cosmic Kev on Philadelphia radio back in 2002. Jay Z should of released the OG versions of Dont You Know and South Philly Motherfuckers where both of his Nas disses were better than that weak shit he was woofin on takeover. Ether was catostrophic explosion it blew Jay Z way off his axis he still hasnt even recovered 10% from ether. Nas drove him into early retirement, marriage and lyrical regression. Lets stop actin like the Jay Z we knew that was spitting his ass off even in 2001 would co sign the shit this winded, weak, boring 2012 Jay Z spitting. Whats a fraud to a king?
    Trillaaaaaapurpngold[Deleted User]redhandedbanditMrCrookedLetter
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That track was just vulgar.Nas let out the spirits.Nigga made the dead walk nah mean.Nothing can top that.Nas rushed in the palace and mirked Jay´s guard(Freeway) killed his capo(beans) and clowned the king but left him alive to watch his empire crumble.Nigga didn´t even take the crown he was on some ``I´ll slap the fuck out you and step on yo crown!!!``.THE KING IS BACK!

I´m a huge Jay fan but yo that shit was just some higher science and Jay will never get to that level unless he fucks wit that african knowledge.
    purpngoldtrACE_evidence
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nigga you been on my dick, you love my style nigga"

Heard that and haven't looked at the 7 figga nigga the same since
    TrillaaaaaapurpngoldStoneColdMikey
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,885 Regulator
    Y'all niggas deal with emotions like bitches
    What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
    You traded your soul for riches
    My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
    And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it
    You seem to be only concerned with dissing women
    Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
    Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
    Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly

this right here was the illest part for me idk why
    starvinNeva_Changepurpngold[Deleted User]
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "God's Son across the belly, I proved you lost already."
    purpngold[Deleted User]StoneColdMikey
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 7,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Jay stupid ass would have went at Nas in all three verses of Takeover instead of just the last, he coulda stood a chance
    sTaY_TrUepurpngoldBobOblah