The Official Max Payne 3 Thread

Replies

• SeansosaSeansosa Posts: 1,430
    Seansosa wrote: »
    I sent you an invite Icecold and Seansosa...

I got you. I sent you an invite to join the crew you just need to accept.

yo can i get an invite?

I searched for you but cannot find you. Add me on PSN and then maybe you will pop up. My PSN is icecold777
    Once I get you added I should be able to add you to the crew. I think the other Crew members can send invites to the Crew also.

aight.
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent you an invite Icecold and Seansosa...

I got you. I sent you an invite to join the crew you just need to accept.

yo can i get an invite?

I searched for you but cannot find you. Add me on PSN and then maybe you will pop up. My PSN is icecold777
    Once I get you added I should be able to add you to the crew. I think the other Crew members can send invites to the Crew also.

aight.

I sent you one the other day
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am copping this after work today.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,037 Regulator
    could you imagine if we got an 8 v 8 going???
    sheeeeit...
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sheeeeit...

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sheeeeit...

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i sent you a request
    @Vader

Alright Bet. I will check it out.
    I added everyone whoes psn is in here. Bosstotos
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,039 Regulator
    *Stickying due to relevance*
    Good looking out @Sion.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vader

Alright Bet. I will check it out.
    my psn is Mr_PYRO
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    story mode seem short as fuck...especially the first disk
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 523 ✭✭✭
    Just beat the game and about to get into multi player, hit me up on psn it's CitySojourner, I can only do soft aim though.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Just completed the story on hard with free-aim.

I can't believe there are 2 harder modes. I might have to turn free aim off.

u dont have a choice in the harder modes homie...
    Just beat the game and about to get into multi player, hit me up on psn it's CitySojourner, I can only do soft aim though.

then you sir suck ass online, and are straight pussy juice

CitySojourner
    lol I just figured this out today. I started off as rank 3 and now I am 5 but it doesn't mean shit. Just like in COD... people prestige 10 times and they are GARRBBBAAAGGGGEE... if you don't got skills, you don't got shit but a number on the side...

at first i thought u were on to something.. but ive come to find out.. ESPECIALLY on XBL.. its hard to come by rank.. ive only seen one guy prestige already... and im level 33 now. and i go hard at the game.. (either mode, free aim preferred) .. if you got rank on this game you get acess to better guns, so i dont think its handed out like candy as on HALO:REACH

kanggoodie wrote: »
    lol I just figured this out today. I started off as rank 3 and now I am 5 but it doesn't mean shit. Just like in COD... people prestige 10 times and they are GARRBBBAAAGGGGEE... if you don't got skills, you don't got shit but a number on the side...

at first i thought u were on to something.. but ive come to find out.. ESPECIALLY on XBL.. its hard to come by rank.. ive only seen one guy prestige already... and im level 33 now. and i go hard at the game.. (either mode, free aim preferred) .. if you got rank on this game you get acess to better guns, so i dont think its handed out like candy as on HALO:REACH
    I seen two prestiges on PSN. Does the Xbox version also have the shitty online connectivity or is that exclusive to PS3?

I seen two prestiges on PSN. Does the Xbox version also have the shitty online connectivity or is that exclusive to PS3?

the games dont lag... its just an issue with the party you bring in with you splitting up on the first game... if you stay in the room, you're straight.. but its like rolling dice on the first match bringing your party in.. kinda like how MW3 did for the first week or so... not tryna troll or nothing... but it seems that PSN is always having connectivity issues.. you get what u pay for... another issue i have is finding full games.. what about the PSN side of the house??
    The first time I played MP I was fucking beasting. I was the player of the matching every time. After that the MP won't work for shit. I keep getting kick of before the match starts.
    funkdocdamc
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    The first time I played MP I was fucking beasting. I was the player of the matching every time. After that the MP won't work for shit. I keep getting kick of before the match starts.

Thank you. No diss, but this nigga tryna tell me like I don't know what I'm talkin about. Party? Nigga I can't even stay connected with just myself lol. Finding full games isn't a problem, but staying connected to them is.

Co-Sign. This shit is fucking frustrating as fuck. And that got damn spawning is just WOAT. You spawn and within a millisecond you take a round to the dome. WTF???
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Damn, I got a retarded Chauncey Billups throwin shots?!?! Shut the fuck up

Damn, I got a retarded Chauncey Billups throwin shots?!?! Shut the fuck up

if you had 360 itll be more than shots... and dont catch feleings cuz u wack at the game and HAVE to play on soft lock.. soft lock is like training camp.. aint no soft lock in any other game thats hot.. so why start now??? u dont soft lock niggas of CoD or Gears, r BF3 or GR:FS or none of that shit...
    edited May 2012

Thank you. No diss, but this nigga tryna tell me like I don't know what I'm talkin about. Party? Nigga I can't even stay connected with just myself lol. Finding full games isn't a problem, but staying connected to them is.
    Co-Sign. This shit is fucking frustrating as fuck. And that got damn spawning is just WOAT. You spawn and within a millisecond you take a round to the dome. WTF???

yall know that the common denominator between all yall with the same issue??? PSN....

i rest my case...
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Gif Game Proper Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Redboxed This Shit And Beat The Story Mode...Hows The MP?
    I Redboxed This Shit And Beat The Story Mode...Hows The MP?

y didnt u try it?
    MrSoutCity