"The Expedables" Movie All Female Cast ?!?!?

kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
«13

Replies

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps if it were a porno. Then yes all for it.
    VulcanRaven
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme all of these, and one old school prison shower scene type nude lesbian sex orgy/fight and I am in it!



    Angelina Jolie

    angelina-jolie_5.jpg

    Lucy Lawless

    Lucy%2BLawless6.jpg

    Gina Carano

    gina-carano_maxim1.jpg

    Zoey Saldana

    zoe-saldana-widescreen-104bb.jpg

    Scarlett Johansson

    11_scarlett+johansson.jpg

    Cameron Diaz

    http://glup.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/cameron-diaz-sexy-bikini.jpg

    Jennifer Lopez

    jennifer_lopez_wallpapers_03.jpg


    Kelly Brook

    kelly_brook_hit_1152.jpg
    traestar
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 50,819 Regulator
    lol @ christina rothrock coming in and dykeing all them chicks out
    nujerz84DWO
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A serious women allstar team would be

    Sigourney Weaver

    Jodie Foster

    Michelle Rodriguez

    Lucy liu

    Jada Pinkett
    truth_juice
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    Main Characters...

    Angelina Jolie (Tomb Raider, Salt, Mr. & Mrs.Smith)

    Sigourney Weaver (Alien)

    Kate Beckinsale (Underworld)

    Zoe Saldana (Columbiana,Losers)

    Uma Thurman (Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction)

    Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil, The Fifth Element)

    Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, SWAT)

    Cameos by....

    Pam Grier (Foxy Brown, Coffee, Jackie Brown)

    Carrie-Anne Moss (Matrix)

    Lucy Lui (Charlies Angels)

    ex-soldiertraestar
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main Characters...

    Angelina Jolie (Tomb Raider, Salt, Mr. & Mrs.Smith)

    Sigourney Weaver (Alien)

    Kate Beckinsale (Underworld)

    Zoe Saldana (Columbiana,Losers)

    Uma Thurman (Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction)

    Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil, The Fifth Element)

    Michelle Rodriguez (Avatar, SWAT)

    Cameos by....

    Pam Grier (Foxy Brown, Coffee, Jackie Brown)

    Carrie-Anne Moss (Matrix)

    Lucy Lui (Charlies Angels)

    I can dig it.
  • iron man1iron man1 Working on secret project an will be done next week Avengers TowerPosts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ni love for michele yeoh?
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 50,819 Regulator
    no love for cynthia though?? even after i brought her up??
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    no love for cynthia though?? even after i brought her up??

    who the hell is that
    @iron man1 yeah Michelle is a good choice too

  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 50,819 Regulator
    nigga yall really don't know who cynthia rothrock is???


    wtf???

    what were yall doing with yall childhood???



    smh.....smh....smh.......
    nujerz84DWO
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah cant say the name is familiar either.....
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    nigga yall really don't know who cynthia rothrock is???


    wtf???

    what were yall doing with yall childhood???



    smh.....smh....smh.......

    Just did a quick Google image check seems like she was doing red box straight to DVD... before that shit was even thought of...
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn playmaker straight showed his age...

    i can see why youngins don't know who she is but she would be the first cast..she mothered the game for female actions leads. Mortal Kombat sonya blade is directly copied from her.

    without her no need for these films
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ Young cats not knowing Cynthia Rothrock she be the first cast.
    DWO
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    MobTown wrote: »
    damn playmaker straight showed his age...

    i can see why youngins don't know who she is but she would be the first cast..she mothered the game for female actions leads. Mortal Kombat sonya blade is directly copied from her.

    without her no need for these films
    not a youngin
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Michelle Yeoah and Cynthia Rothrock be ther first two ladies cast granted they older but still off priniciple.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 50,819 Regulator
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't
    nujerz84
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies
    nujerz84
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies

    word im 28 never heard of this broad....

    or heard of any of her movies.... yall making her sound like a legend.

    nujerz84VulcanRaven
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BK Product wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies



    word im 28 never heard of this broad....

    or heard of any of her movies.... yall making her sound like a legend.

    SMH ...she broke All of Bruce Lee Records in Hong Kong she is a legend in the martial arts movie genre espeically in Asia and is the B movie action queen here in the states.

    She is a legend regardless of you heard of her or not.
    DWOVulcanRaven
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies



    word im 28 never heard of this broad....

    or heard of any of her movies.... yall making her sound like a legend.

    SMH ...she broke All of Bruce Lee Records in Hong Kong she is a legend in the martial arts movie genre espeically in Asia and is the B movie action queen here in the states.

    She is a legend regardless of you heard of her or not.

    ............bruh
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BK Product wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies



    word im 28 never heard of this broad....

    or heard of any of her movies.... yall making her sound like a legend.

    SMH ...she broke All of Bruce Lee Records in Hong Kong she is a legend in the martial arts movie genre espeically in Asia and is the B movie action queen here in the states.

    She is a legend regardless of you heard of her or not.

    ............bruh

    Bottomline shes a a legend in her genre especially martial art films b... she a first ballot HOF and within the martial arts community and martial art movies shes recgonized as such.

    Cats showing there ignorance here in this thread.
    DWO
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i'm still in shock...

    i don't know what yall were doing when yall were younger man... i really don't

    i looked at the idmb havent seen one of those damn movies



    word im 28 never heard of this broad....

    or heard of any of her movies.... yall making her sound like a legend.

    SMH ...she broke All of Bruce Lee Records in Hong Kong she is a legend in the martial arts movie genre espeically in Asia and is the B movie action queen here in the states.

    She is a legend regardless of you heard of her or not.

    ............bruh

    Bottomline shes a a legend in her genre especially martial art films b... she a first ballot HOF and within the martial arts community and martial art movies shes recgonized as such.

    Cats showing there ignorance here in this thread.

    no need to get emotional... lol this is a hypothetical thread afterall.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that white lady used to be china obrein she had some movies on cinemax on the late night with the tae bo dude. them shits were corny ass hell.


  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    be mad

    5099-15047.gif

    brigitte-nielsen-red-sonja.jpg
    >>>>>

«13
Sign In or Register to comment.