What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hopsin....

Replies

• Jevn_17Jevn_17 Posts: 49
    that song am i a psycho by tech, him and b.o.b is dope though
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like some of you said, he could rap but I just cant get into his shit
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jevn_17 wrote: »
    that song am i a psycho by tech, him and b.o.b is dope though

yeah that verse was nice ..if he get off those corny ass "the real slim shady" beats he's prolly be alright
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    Jevn_17
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's terrible imo.. he can rap I guess but he just repeating Eminem's old flows and jokes... which weren't that funny the first time around... kinda corny imo
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    YamoleySenseiJDSTAYWITITDarthRozay
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    He's terrible imo.. he can rap I guess but he just repeating Eminem's old flows and jokes... which weren't that funny the first time around... kinda corny imo

Hopsin>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drake...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    KameMr.GenocideCashmoneyDuxDarthRozay
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Outside of the 90's rappers you fuck with, your music selection is terrible tbh
    stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion
    r1jvo9.jpg

nujerz84Mr.GenocideOGClarenceBoddickerDarthRozay
    edited May 2012

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

I dont like Hopsin hes corny... Just find it ironic one of the biggest Drake supporters on the site calling anything terrible shit is funny to me.

My hiphop taste>>>>the wack shit you bump
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Mr.GenocideKameDarthRozay

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

I dont like Hopsin hes corny... Just find it ironic one of the biggest Drake supporters on the site calling anything terrible shit is funny to me.

Rapping well but being corny and having nothing to rap about or being unable break new ground shouldn't be encouraged imo
    but thread wasn't about Drake... its about Hopsin
    lets keep it that way
    no need to get into this shit
    r1jvo9.jpg

Mr.GenocideOGClarenceBoddickerDarthRozay

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

Rapping well but being corny and having nothing to rap about or being unable break new ground shouldn't be encouraged imo
    lets keep it that way

Ok Point remains Lyrically Hopsin is better than Drake by miles.... WHat new ground has Drake or anyone that come out the last 5 years brought to the game that hasnt been done before? Again A Drake fan should be last to call anything corny or talking about breaking new ground.

IF you want to be blunt about it...there more cats making records similar to the shit Drake on the radio, video etc than Hopsin.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Mr.Genocide
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this Hopsing weirdo is beyond wack, I hope the west ain't betting the farm on this dude?
    and how are you gonna diss another bunch of weirdos, those Odd World cats and at the same time play yourself royally by dressing in drag? yeah, this corny Negro is definitely influenced by Eminem.
    I'd rather bump Drake than this clown...
    Mr.GenocideJDSTAYWITITOGClarenceBoddicker
    edited May 2012

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

lets keep it that way

Ok Point remains Lyrically Hopsin is better than Drake by miles.... WHat new ground has Drake or anyone that come out the last 5 years brought to the game that hasnt been done before? Again A Drake fan should be last to call anything corny or talking about breaking new ground.

IF you want to be blunt about it...there more cats making records similar to the shit Drake on the radio, video etc than Hopsin.

Hopsin is lyrical and can rap better than Drake...in a technical sense
    lot of people can rap better than Drake tbh
    Why I don't Hopsin is he takes old styles of rapping and repackages it for "real hip hop" kids who think they're too cool to fuck with Odd Future (who have their share of wack shit as well)
    as for Drake, he kinda shaped his own sound for the radio, people followed him with that soft shit
    in a rapping sense Hopsin can rap better... so you right
    its just boring and repetitive, and its been done before
    plus I just don't like dude

r1jvo9.jpg

OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited May 2012
    Being lyrical don't necessarily mean your any good or can create a good album or song... it means you can cypher and thats it
    if you fuck with Hopsin I respect it though
    r1jvo9.jpg

OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited May 2012

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

lets keep it that way

Why I don't Hopsin is he takes old styles of rapping and repackages it for "real hip hop" kids who think they're too cool to fuck with Odd Future (who have their share of wack shit as well)
    as for Drake, he kinda shaped his own sound for the radio, people followed him with that soft shit

IDK bout all that...Check the current playlist at your hiphop radio station or check any music channels... You'll find shit sounding like some shit Drake would do all over that bitch 24/7 (if its not a record hes already on) than anything that would sound like something than what Hopsin does.

For the amount of so called "real hiphop" shit song you hear on the radio there 20 bullshit records like Drake and others do to that gets played.

So yeah I dont like Hopsin Content but I still appreicate the fact dude seems to care about the craft of rapping and Mc'ing something alot of rappers out and so called fans dont care about anymore.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

s-l300.jpg
    Mr.Genocide
    edited May 2012

stop catching feelings
    just stating an opinion

lets keep it that way

IDK bout all that...Check the current playlist at your hiphop radio station or check any music channels... You'll shit sounding like shit Drake would do all over that bitch 24/7 (if not a records hes already on) than anything that would sound like something than what Hopsin does.

For the amount of so called "real hiphop" shit song you hear there 20 bullshit records like Drake and others do to that gets played.

So yeah I dont like Hopsin Content but I still appreicate the fact dude seems to care about the craft of rapping and Mc'ing something alot of rappers out and so called fans dont care about anymore.

Drake can rap, not as well as Hopsin technically, but he good enough imo
    if you don't fuck with Drake I respect that though
    I don't feel the need to explain to you that you need to like Drake, or that I need to stop messing with his music
    if you don't fuck with him you don't fuck with him
    Can't really change opinion

r1jvo9.jpg

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who would have thought we'd have black rappers repeating and copying white rapper antics from 8 years ago.
    juan travoltaBuilt 4 cuban linxOGClarenceBoddicker
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He can spit, but I don't like his songs.
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441

preach
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    who would have thought we'd have black rappers repeating and copying white rapper antics from 8 years ago.

D12 open;d up that gate smh...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he loves eminem if you watch how like me now he got a poster of em. what kinda of gay shit is that.

• FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    So he looks up to one of the greatest rappers of our generation...how's that a bad thing? Bet y'all niggas wont be complainin if nigga was channeling 'Pac or some shit

Not every rapper has to sound the same rappin bout drugs, bitches, money...Hop is effective, lyrically beast and out there....it's a different form of rap sure, but its catchy (I think)
    Yea I fux wit DiRT
    imager.php?id=3589370&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3596695&t=o GIFSoup
    imager.php?id=3591212&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3596667&t=o GIFSoup
    Mr.GenocideAjax McJones
    So he looks up to one of the greatest rappers of our generation...how's that a bad thing? Bet y'all niggas wont be complainin if nigga was channeling 'Pac or some shit

Not every rapper has to sound the same rappin bout drugs, bitches, money...Hop is effective, lyrically beast and out there....it's a different form of rap sure, but its catchy (I think)

shit i would rather c hopsin channelin pac then sum racist cracka like FEMINEM hospin is BLK not WHITE! smh

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    nujerz84Ajax McJones
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

strawman.
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

pac is better then eminem though.

Mr.Genocide
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

pac is better then eminem though.

That's not really a fact though is it? It's an opinion. Point is, Em has been effective commercially with his style, if Hop feels that he wants to emulate that, more power to him. Not really a big deal.
    Yea I fux wit DiRT
    imager.php?id=3589370&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3596695&t=o GIFSoup
    imager.php?id=3591212&t=o GIFSoupimager.php?id=3596667&t=o GIFSoup
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe Hopsin has somebody riding him this hard. At least Em had tracks like Rock Bottom, If I Had, and 97 Bonnie & Clyde during his Slim Shady era. Hopsin isn't even emulating him correctly.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    edited May 2012
    That's not really a fact though is it? It's an opinion. Point is, Em has been effective commercially with his style, if Hop feels that he wants to emulate that, more power to him. Not really a big deal.

feminem is WHITE thatz y he has been effective commercially wit his style hopsin is BLK he will not b successful tryna follow a crackaz style...
    So Hopsin dressed as a woman in one of his videos. didn't Eminem do the same thing, in one of his videos, dressing like Britney Spears?

yeah feminem has dress;d up as a woman mo then 1 time & hopsin is just tryna follow his cracka idol & he will neva blow tryna b da blk feminem

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif