No one ever talks about how Biggie got murdered on his own sh*t

2»

Replies

• CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause before "Ether" it was "Damn that track was hard as fuck". Now its "I wonder who's gonna have the best verse" before the song even comes out. Its sad

Basically.
    Now you got niggas rewriting history about every song saying one rapper got killed.
    BostonDro
  • KeepinItHundredKeepinItHundred Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭
    Cause before "Ether" it was "Damn that track was hard as fuck". Now its "I wonder who's gonna have the best verse" before the song even comes out. Its sad

yeah right. "your body guard's verse on oochie wally was better than yours, matter of fact you had the worst flow on the whole fucking song"

the one time jay actually starts something he doesn't take the credit and gives it to nas.
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of my favorite collaborations. But nah big's verse was the best imo.
  • DNB1DNB1 I been A1 since day one...y'all niggas boo boo....smh Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No-Sign.....Big aint get killed on this or The What

Both Meth and Big stated that they thought the other murked the track.......even stevens.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 9,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    BIG killed that shit..
    fuck is U talkin bout??

name 1 quotable
    from any of bone thugz verses on that song..
    BIGS whole verse go hard..

• Biggie was nothing but a fat, stuttering pussy. You know that fat ass had skid marks and thats why Faith left him...
    infamous114illedoutStew
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Outshinned By Bone? Nope and i'm going to tell you why. "Notorious Thugs" may have been on LAD but it was clearly a BONE THUGS song. The Beat was there style all the way it was like Stevie Jay and Puff went into the studio to do Bone record for Biggie. The this is Bone didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Bone was Bone, their style and lyrics were really no different than what you would hear on a Bone song. So though they all dropped pretty dope verses, none of their verses are more memorable than what Big did. Biggie got on a track with Bone and flipped the cadence but at his pace with his normal slow flow but spit faster and killed it. Big was out of his element and still dropped a Classic verse. Big got them, They even admitted it. Biggie was one of the few rappers that was never murdered on a track. Or even outshinned. At the most some could argue some were even but Big was never outshinned.

biggiediddybonetuhgzzt5.jpg
    edited May 2012
    No-Sign.....Big aint get killed on this or The What

Both Meth and Big stated that they thought the other murked the track.......even stevens.

"The What" was a situation where Meth lived up to being the only Guest on RTD. He go toe to toe with Big but I think Big got him on the last Verse, Meth was kinda winning up till then but Big closed it out to nice:

[Notorious B.I.G.]
    Welcome to my center
    Honies feel it deep in they placenta
    Cold as the pole in the winter
    Far from the inventor, but I got this rap shit sewed
    And when my Mac unloads
    I'm guaranteed another video
    Ready to die, why I act that way?
    Pop Duke left Mom Duke
    The faggot took the back way
    So instead of makin hoes suck my dick up
    I used to do stick-up
    Cause hoes is irritatin like the hic-CUPS
    Excuse me, flows just grow through me
    Like trees to branches
    Cliffs to avalanches
    It's the praying mantis
    Deep like the mind of Farrakhan
    A motherfuckin rap phenomenon
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    when you said they killed biggie you should have said speed wise cause all ther verses where on point regardless its a classic even if biggie cant rap as fast as them he did good enough
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bizzy Bone destroyed that track.
    edited May 2012
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    when you said they killed biggie you should have said speed wise cause all ther verses where on point regardless its a classic even if biggie cant rap as fast as them he did good enough

The thing is Biggie was never going rap as fast as bone. It wasn't going to happen but Big did alter her own personal cadence and adjusted the speed but the flow was still strong which made the verse easy to spit. The question is simple, when you 1st heard "Notorious Thugs", you cannot tell me Big verse didn't floor you or it wasn't shocking. Cause I knew people that said they would stop the song after Big's verse. I don't agree with that but I've heard it from rap fans cause again you know what to expect from Bone, Nobody expected that from Big. When Pac worked with them though his verse was dope, he didn't even attempt what Big ended up doing.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,487 Regulator
    Bizzy ripped that shit and he threw a shot at three6
2»