What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Maybach Music Group "Self Made Vol 2" thread (Release Date 6/26/12)

P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
SelfMadeVol2.jpg
20120518165514.png

mmg_slfmd2_finl.jpg

MMG Is Back To Takeover Another Summer With Self-Made Vol.2 Which Is Set To Be Released Less Than A Month June 26th I Will Be Keeping This Thread Updated With News,Videos,New Music And Everything Related To This Album!!!!!!!!

Maybach Music Group Presents Self-Made Vol.2 Tracklist With Producers:

1."Power Circle" (Gunplay, Stalley, Wale, Meek Mill & Rick Ross featuring Kendrick Lamar) Produced By The Inkredibles

2."Black Magic" (Meek Mill & Rick Ross) Produced By Young Shun(Audio:http://bit.ly/L6SHRy)

3."This Thing of Ours" (Wale, Omarion & Rick Ross featuring Nas)

4."All Birds" (Rick Ross featuring French Montana) Produced By Lex Luger

5."Actin Up" (Wale & Meek Mill featuring French Montana) Produced By Rico
Love(Audio:Wale & Meek Mill Â*ft. French Montana - Actin' Up by RozayRaw on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free )

6."Fountain of Youth" (Stalley & Rick Ross featuring Nipsey Hussle)

7."I Be Puttin' On" (Wale featuring Wiz Khalifa, French Montana & Roscoe Dash) Produced By Drumma Boy

8."The Zenith" (Wale, Stalley & Rick Ross)

9."M.I.A." (Omarion & Wale)

10."Bag of Money" (Rick Ross, Wale & Meek Mill featuring T-Pain) Produced By Beat Billionaire(Audio:MMG - Bag Of Money ft. T Pain.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform )

11."Let's Talk" (Omarion & Rick Ross) Produced By Ayo The Producer, The UpperClassmen(Audio:Omarion Feat Rick Ross - Lets Talk by RozayRaw on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free )

12."Black on Black" (Gunplay featuring Ace Hood & Bun B)

13."FluorescentInk" (Stalley, Wale & Rick Ross) Produced By The Beat Bully

14."Bury Me A G" (Rick Ross featuring T.I.) Produced By Lil' C

15."Tats on My Arm" (Wale & Rick Ross) (Bonus Track) Produced By Southside(Audio:
http://hu.lk/vhtlw8qg3x52

tompetrez3 wrote: »
All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
H-Rap 180In Your Moms RoomAlready Home_17rip.dillapoindexter2Sleepzz716Craig Robinsonnohiphop1joeyfkncrakkMAKAVELI25iKingGodGivBizFucktheIC

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    8 Letters YMCMBMMG

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bitch fat, lookin like a bag of funyuns
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    StoneColdMikeyhueyKINGECms.jones
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money over everything, exacta
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

lol why its a fat joke for a top rated comment on every Ross vid?
    genocidecutterblackblocH-Rap 180StoneColdMikeyBender RodriguezShadyWorldOrder
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol why its a fat joke for a top rated comment on every Ross vid?

Haters bruh, trying to finish 1-100 on their bucket list, which is getting a top comment on Youtube before committing dat
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Co_Town_MichaelStoneColdMikey
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybach music!
    blackblocH-Rap 180StoneColdMikeyrip.dillaSleepzz716
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this maybach music
    birdcallaveliH-Rap 180blackblocOGClarenceBoddickerStoneColdMikeyrip.dilla
    MMG just shut down that concert in Detroit tonight
    genocidecutterbirdcallaveliwmj710H-Rap 180blackbloc
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know this album will be below average when the the singles are just old mixtape tracks, as for gfid how is stay scheming the new single? lol at anyone who pays that on itunes after its been out for free since dec
    birdcallaveligenocidecutterwmj710infamous114H-Rap 180Bcotton5
    wmj710 wrote: »
    I like this maybach music

sweeet!
    birdcallaveliblackblocStoneColdMikeyrip.dillaH-Rap 180
    blackbloc wrote: »
    you know this album will be below average when the the singles are just old mixtape tracks, as for gfid how is stay scheming the new single? lol at anyone who pays that on itunes after its been out for free since dec

#stop it 5
    birdcallaveliThaCerealKillaBender Rodriguezblackbloc
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being self made is all i no. Dream Chasers 2 out May 7th
    birdcallaveliThaCerealKilla
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When's it dropping?
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    woooooooah!

HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol fatass tryin to look straight in this thread. inb4 'stfu justin beiber da cracka'
    StillFaggyAFIn Your Moms Roomrip.dilla
    lol fatass tryin to look straight in this thread. inb4 'stfu justin beiber da cracka'

white boy im not fat cracka stfu & cut da male stalkin shit out b4 u get clap'd cracka!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    StillFaggyAFrip.dillaDarthRozayH-Rap 180Bender Rodriguez
    GeE-757 wrote: »

white boy im not fat cracka stfu & cut da male stalkin shit out b4 u get clap'd cracka!
    lmao clap'd? what are you gonna clap me with? the leftover hot dog buns that you didn't use on the hot dogs on the back of your neck? lol stop it man. and I can tell you're using your 2 accounts and hrap to press feelings on my posts and ether on yours.stop it dawg you're a laaaaame!

In Your Moms RoomIceBergTaylor
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Rise and Self Made (Intro) are my favorite non-singles from Self Made Vol. 1.

So it would be nice to see more Just Blaze production (like the one on the intro or I Love My Bitches) and soulful songs like both Rise and Self Made (Intro).

And I'm A Boss is still my shit, one of my favorite singles from 2011.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    birdcallaveligenocidecutterStillFaggyAFblackbloc
    It would be better if it was Psychopathic Records and MMG
    what? how is that even relevant genocide?
    edited April 2012
    lmao clap'd? what are you gonna clap me with? the leftover hot dog buns that you didn't use on the hot dogs on the back of your neck? lol stop it man. and I can tell you're using your 2 accounts and hrap to press feelings on my posts and ether on yours.stop it dawg you're a laaaaame!

BANN'D/CLAPP;D CRACKA BANN;d....this is a blk musik site fuk u & ya feelinz white boy i dont give 2 shitz about u ive been told u im not fat & that is a fact ya faggot male stalkin azz was just starin @ my pix 2 hard u FLAMER so stfu & fall back from da male stalkin shit white boy again this is a blk musik site & that male stalkin MANN shit aint kool & if u cant c da reactionz which i know u cant STFU lame azz justin beiber faggot white boy!...
    Rise and Self Made (Intro) are my favorite non-singles from Self Made Vol. 1.

So it would be nice to see more Just Blaze production (like the one on the intro or I Love My Bitches) and soulful songs like both Rise and Self Made (Intro).

And I'm A Boss is still my shit, one of my favorite singles from 2011.

hell yeah that intro 2 selfmade goes hard 2 bad pill still aint down smh

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    DarthRozaybirdcallaveliblackblocMrCrookedLetter
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait even though I really don't fuck wit "bag of money" all like that. I'm glad pill WON'T be on the album, that niggas trash....
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
    birdcallaveliblackbloc
    cant wait even though I really don't fuck wit "bag of money" all like that. I'm glad pill WON'T be on the album, that niggas trash....

plz pill aint trash cuz he had da best verse on BYANYMEANZ/MALCOLM X 2 me but outta meek, wale & pill pill did have da weakest SOLO trax on selfmade..

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    ThaCerealKilla
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    half of Self Made was dope, so I'll check for it.
    blackbloc
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no weak tracks on self made. top 5 albums of last year.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    BobOblahbirdcallaveliblackbloc
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no weak tracks on self made. top 5 albums of last year.

there are plenty of weak tracks plus to many tracks sound the same , and all the tracks have the exact same content. their a reason it didn't blow cause it was a average album at best
    birdcallaveli