Old Heads Need To Shut The ______ Up!!!!

Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
why is it all this old niggas swear they can put me up on game like idk shit. i maybe yung but im not lame in any department. ya im arrogant but nigga i got it like that i get so tired of old niggas trying to school me...
the reason i say this is cause i had some old ass nigga try to put me up on game abt how to bake da cake calling me lil nigga&shit like we cool.
i told that old peanut head ass nigga to back the fuck up off me. just cause you older den me dont mean you get my respect
old heads need to learn they place in life which is the past this the yung nigga movement right here.

Anybody else feel like old heads need to shut up sometimes. RNS
TrillaaaaaaMr.PlayerStewtrACE_evidenceMr.FortezombieTru_HittaBattlezonedwade206KingJamalTrillfatejsnowproAlready Home_17VIBETommy_MilfhittaOsirus_JenkinsWell Got DamCopperValkyriaintlhakKing_MeCraig RobinsonsilverfoxxMRDRORahlowVulcanRavenjuan travoltaThe DouceChicitydeadeyeMrCrookedLetterROZAYTABERNACLEsoul rattlerpurpngoldAnti_matterfiat_moneyShizlanskyex-soldiernex gin#lilflexlikezenoLouis CipherKing EraunoJohn_Blazini7figz

Replies

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Posts: 16,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate when old homeless niggas try to lecture me how to get money after I put a dollar in their cup, that's as far as it goes for me...
    TrillfateValkyriaVulcanRavenshtoopid
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited May 2012
    so you mad?
    OMEGA_CONFLICTTrillaaaaaaMr.PlayerzombieTru_HittaBattlezonedwade206Mr.ForteKaiTrillfatejsnowproChuchkpurpngoldKing Erauno
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 33,555 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    your lil ass needs to put a shirt on then go read a book or something

and yes, you are lame in every department, every, single, one

LMAO

T/S is 18. Yea nigga u dont know shit

BeezusTrillaaaaaaTrillfatejsnowproOsirus_Jenkinspurpngold
    edited May 2012
    Nigga you so much of a G, you bitch like a female to the ic

nigga got me confused with somebody else i never said i was G but since you say im a G i must be G and somebody agreed with me so i cant be that wrong

LMAO

T/S is 18. Yea nigga u dont know shit

what my age got to do with anything i got a job dont live with my parents either so idk where you was trying to go with that
    BattlezoneTrillaaaaaajsnowproOsirus_JenkinsValkyriaChuchkMrCrookedLetterpurpngoldTru_Hitta
  • YrocYroc Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

hahaha.

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 33,555 Regulator
    Your age has everything to do with this thread. You talkin bout old heads and your a young rookie on the scene.
  • BattlezoneBattlezone Posts: 186
    Young nigga got heart
    Leah_BonitaTrillfateBully_PulpitOsirus_JenkinsBilly_PonchoValkyriaOMEGA_CONFLICT
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Kai making this nigga put a shirt on in his avi
    KaiTrillfateChuchk
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can sorta see where TS is comin' from...But his wordin' and tone is all wrong...It makes him come across as a bitter lil nigga...

I hate when people patronise me...Only ever happens when I talk to old folk...I don't mind what they have to say, or when they talk about how shit was tougher in their day...But they don't have to be so condescendin'...

But yea TS is a lil cry baby
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,401 Regulator
    Lol this nigga did put a shirt on

Mr.Forte wrote: »
    You sound just like a young dumb nigga. you aint the first and wont be the last, probly was raised in a house with no man in site. If I was your uncle or father this is what I would do to you

pops locked up and i listen to my uncles im talking abt the old heads that idk who just be trying to school me like they know me

Your age has everything to do with this thread. You talkin bout old heads and your a young rookie on the scene.

so what i know alot of yung niggas who done did more shit&went farther in the game than old niggas ever did cause yung niggas hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i see you put a shirt on, good job, that's one down

now all you need is a book to read, hopefully you own one, if not, i'm sure the library is still open

Ouch...
    TrillaaaaaaVIBE
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type nigga) any kind of way then get knocked the fuck out lmao
    TrillaaaaaaWild SelfROZAYTABERNACLESion
    edited May 2012
    @kai_valya see i put the shirt on cause i respect females so i did what u asked but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off&smh at all you niggas dick ridden her comment
    TrillfateBilly_PonchoStewTrillaaaaaajsnowproTru_Hittablack caesarValkyriaOMEGA_CONFLICTChuchkROZAYTABERNACLEpurpngoldVIBEParallel
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 38,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why the youth today are soft, reckless, and know nothing.

Maybe you should listen bruh. Not saying every elder gives good advice, but a lot of them do. A lot of y'all think you're the only ones who's gone thru whateva situation you're in. If an older person sees that, and tries to school you, take heed of their advice. B/c they know the outcome. Especially when it pertains to life.

As for the bum. Nigga you ain't gotta take his advice. Just lookin at his situation is all the advice you need on how to get, and KEEP money.

It's beneficial to you listen to older folks man. Nothin wrong wit it.
    So ILLTrillaaaaaaOMEGA_CONFLICTWild Self
    KingJamal wrote: »
    The OP gonna end up like Jody on Baby Boy. Thinking he can talk to an OG (Ving Rhames type nigga) any kind of way then get knocked the fuck out lmao

i got heat for nigga like you cuz (n jody voice) lmao that movie crack me up
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    You sound just like a young dumb nigga. you aint the first and wont be the last, probly was raised in a house with no man in site. If I was your uncle or father this is what I would do to you

pops locked up and i listen to my uncles im talking abt the old heads that idk who just be trying to school me like they know me

so what i know alot of yung niggas who done did more shit&went farther in the game than old niggas ever did cause yung niggas hungry out here&we ready you must aint never heard of alpo

Young niggas like you need to be a sponge and soak up all the game, I dont care who it comes from. You got one mouth and two ears to listen, seek knowledge!!!! you got a lot to learn youngsta.

Stew
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,329 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin
    TrillaaaaaaKingJamaljsnowproMr.ForteOMEGA_CONFLICTintlhakWild SelfROZAYTABERNACLESixSickSinspurpngoldVIBE
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it bruh...Just stop.

Nobody gets younger

Young niggas like you need to be a sponge and soak up all the game, I dont care who it comes from. You got one mouth and two ears to listen, seek knowledge!!!! you got a lot to learn youngsta.

man alot of the time they just be repeating the same shit like i dont already know it anything they saying i been learned on my own
    see i put the shirt on cause i respect females but since you wanna get funny abt it i'll just take it back off

lol, believe me, your not embarrassing me with your measly 1 pack.

also fyi, abs shouldn't look like somebody sewed hot dog wieners under your skin

haha shawty got jokes oh well it be like that sometimes but im still pulling bitchs so whats one dislike cant have everybodys approval
    Tru_HittaKaiValkyriaROZAYTABERNACLE