She MAD

Replies

• NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 24,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck all of you hoes that clicked nosign... I dont care! I gots the lord behind me..that's the ONLY man I love and care about. The lord opinion is fact and you heathens will bag back with your hating in the name of the lord.... amen.
    StewTheIraqBK Productjuan travoltaParallelKaiChicityMs.ScorpDirty Sancheztruth_juiceafricanabootcheese3000Bazz-B
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack..fuck this dude beezy..figuratively this time.

hahaha

you loving this aint chu
    BK Product
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what theee fuck
    juan travoltaNoir
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 24,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice, boo what really happened? Plus, why speak about your sexcapade with beezy, if you knew she has feelings for you? (Im piecing things together because I do not know the full story) But I like you, Ice. You seem quite classy. So, I am totally confused on this behavior.
    TheIraqBK Productjuan travoltaKaiDWOeternalmoneyMsSoutherntruth_juice
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 33,555 Regulator
    Ice, boo what really happened? Plus, why speak about your sexcapade with beezy, if you knew she has feelings for you? (Im piecing things together because I do not know the full story) But I like you, Ice. You seem quite classy. So, I am totally confused on this behavior.

She wanted me to do it
    juan travoltabootcheese3000
  • DNB1DNB1 I'm similar to the thriller in Manila... Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lool @ Plap.....not one hoe in the bible.....

Lmao
    John_Blazinibootcheese3000
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    got a question hlf if you don't mind me asking.

did beezy want more out of this than you did? what's the cause for the change in her attitude (i got the impression from the other thread that she didn't give a fuck, doesn't seem like that now)

she obviously did care though, I think she just put on a brave face. I don't think her not wanting to be put out there in a thread equates to her having feekings for him though. maybe she just expected it to stay between them like it should have...lol

all she had to do was say no when he asked to make a thread about it. then if he had done it anyway, he would've been completely in the wrong. but she can't say okay then get upset after the fact.

i got the impression that she wanted more from hlf's comments about how she's texting and nagging him all the time, and she never contested that when she posted

tbh, i think it was obvious to most of us that this was gonna end badly. first indication for me was with the wack head comment in the first thread. that's just not some shit you say with it having repercussions

true, you're right. she shouldn't have agreed to it. at this point though, she should just cut ties because this thread should solidify him caring more about these dudes opinions of him then her feelings. *shrugs*
    truth_juicebootcheese3000
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot nigga... screenshots
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    even the lord dont fuck fat bitches, not one hoe in the bible was fat

And he blessed you with the most ugliest and sinful face he could ever create. God is real. Your parents DNA is cursed.
    Lord gave you fat genes and Hell Rell hands.

My Hell Rell hands are strong enough to pull out the pre-cum & cum out of your dick at the same time.

BK ProductKaieternalmoneyMs.Scorptruth_juice
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 48,222 Regulator
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Word, the Christian bible doesn't take too kindly to gluttony.

I remember a story about a fat king, and "God" had the nigga stabbed in his own palace.
    KaieternalmoneyDirty Sanchezbootcheese3000
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966

And he blessed you with the most ugliest and sinful face he could ever create. God is real. Your parents DNA is cursed.

My Hell Rell hands are strong enough to pull out the pre-cum & cum out of your dick at the same time.

dont get mad at me about yo weight issue

get mad at jesus and pray about it
    BK ProductKai

She wanted me to do it

que? como se dice?

Why on earth would she want you to do this? She knows with all of the years being on the IC, women have been exposed for the littlest things. That's weird.

Im not mad at you nor your slew of busted pensacola hoes. May God be with you and your sinful face.
    BK ProductKaieternalmoneyfiat_moneyMsSouthernDirty Sancheztruth_juicebootcheese3000

Im not mad at you nor your slew of busted pensacola hoes. May God be with you and your sinful face.

well ill keep fuckin these busted bitches while you keep bustin out yo jeans

Noir
    edited May 2012
    fiat_money wrote: »

I remember a story about a fat king, and "God" had the nigga stabbed in his own palace.
    Judges 3 wrote:
    16 Now Ehud had made a double-edged sword about a cubit[d] long, which he strapped to his right thigh under his clothing. 17 He presented the tribute to Eglon king of Moab, who was a very fat man.[...]21 Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king’s belly. 22 Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it.
    5UVvv.jpg
    Plap SunKaibootcheese3000
    edited May 2012

god definately wasnt on that hoe shit

he started that get down or lay down shit

bootcheese3000
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Wack..fuck this dude beezy..figuratively this time.
    hahaha
    you loving this aint chu

lol..stop it.

lol

I know you setting there nodding in satisfaction

thinkin' this is more like it ..........

how shit should have played out the first go round

ItsKatBitches
  • DNB1DNB1 I'm similar to the thriller in Manila... Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie administers ether by way of IV straight into Plaps blood stream.

Lol

All is fair in love and warfare.
    Plap SunKaitruth_juice
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 33,555 Regulator

She wanted me to do it

que? como se dice?

Why on earth would she want you to do this? She knows with all of the years being on the IC, women have been exposed for the littlest things. That's weird.

Idk ask her. It wasnt an exposure thing tho. Just our weekend story

god definately wasnt on that hoe shit

he started that get down or lay down shit
    Word, fat nigga shit himself like a bitch and everything.
    bootcheese3000
    edited May 2012

Judges 3 wrote:
    16 Now Ehud had made a double-edged sword about a cubit[d] long, which he strapped to his right thigh under his clothing. 17 He presented the tribute to Eglon king of Moab, who was a very fat man.[...]21 Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king’s belly. 22 Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it.
    5UVvv.jpg

Using a book full of fables doesnt help you. :(

Nor does agreeing with the town's idiot.
    a.manntruth_juicebootcheese3000
This discussion has been closed.