What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Good guy Tyler perry is always looking out for you...

2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
rcb7b.png

yeah i reddit that shit..sue me..i lol'd
like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
KINGECa.mann

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reddit? What does that mean?
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler Perry made 105 million dollars last year.

Nigga still a coon, but he a rich coon.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
    a.mannNothingButTheTruth
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    tht pics pretty funny
    Warren-knights on a Warren night.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reddit? What does that mean?
    Wackness.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chronicles of reddit
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,249 Regulator
    that asian chicks pubic mound is MASSIVE....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,751 Regulator
    He gets hate for making formulaic movies that cater to his audience. Why should he change when it's working? I don't see too much hate for the director that does movies like 40 year old virgin and Superbad etc and those movies cater to their audience.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    alvarez_313
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint gonna bash dude. I saw first hand the generosity he has for those in need. props to him
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the narwhal bacon?