How much does Rick Ross have riding on his "God Forgives, I Don't" album?

SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
What I mean is, if this album dosen't live up to the hype (I've heard Ross in a couple of his interviews saying this is his BEST work) does Ross and MMG take a hit? I don't think they'll just go away if Ross' album isn't dope and they still got Meek Mill on deck next, but if "The Bawse" album's not hot, that has to throw a lil shade on them? Agree? Disagree? Share ya views.
Mr.Genocide
«13456789

Replies

  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmg will take a it i it doesn't live up the the quality and sales. only meek and french i see not being affected if it flops
    Mr.Genocide
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote: »
    mmg will take a it i it doesn't live up the the quality and sales. only meek and french i see not being affected if it flops

    I feel you about Meek and French...Ross will be salty as hell if the critics and fans pan the album tho...Then again, he still gon' sell a million+ so he may not give a shit.

    Mr.Genocideblackblocf.e.d.s.idoitforhiphop10
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,927 Regulator
    Not much cause he was never that big to begin with.
    Plap SunTurfaholicjuan travoltasTaY_TrUeBostonDrosoul rattlernohiphop1
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    blackbloc wrote: »
    mmg will take a it i it doesn't live up the the quality and sales. only meek and french i see not being affected if it flops

    I feel you about Meek and French...Ross will be salty as hell if the critics and fans pan the album tho...Then again, he still gon' sell a million+ so he may not give a shit.

    I dont believe Ross has ever had a platinum album or sold over a million copies of an album.

    Damn, I thought Teflon Don went Plat but I just googled that shit and it got certified Gold on May 4th...He had like 4 singles off that jawn and still didn't go plat, smh...Well this jawn prolly will since niggas was all over that "Rich Forever" mixtape.

  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the whitey twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.
    kacee139sTaY_TrUeBostonDroidoitforhiphop10[Deleted User]
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Seansosa wrote: »
    i expect it to be typical ross....drugs , money , bitches and cars. laid over good beats...what else should we expect?

    I agree with you on the topic, but with the way that nigga talking, he's gonna have BARS...We'll see.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the whitey twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.

    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    Mr.GenocideSWAMPGODBostonDroidoitforhiphop10[Deleted User]
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.

    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    That maybe true, I'm just going off Ross' beats cuz...If you got a car w/ a good ass system in it, you're playing MMG shit, I just think that's a fact.

    [Deleted User]
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.


    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    That maybe true, I'm just going off Ross' beats cuz...If you got a car w/ a good ass system in it, you're playing MMG shit, I just think that's a fact.

    Maybe but I could speak when Teflon Don was out wasnt the case around my way...people felt I was lying when I said Joell Ortiz got more burn than Rozay around my way...
    Mr.GenocideCashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10AggyAF
  • I'm THAT guy...I'm THAT guy... Posts: 2,544
    all he has to do is hit platinum and he wins
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.


    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    That maybe true, I'm just going off Ross' beats cuz...If you got a car w/ a good ass system in it, you're playing MMG shit, I just think that's a fact.

    Maybe but I could speak when Teflon Don was out wasnt the case around my way...people felt I was lying when I said Joell Ortiz got more burn than Rozay around my way...

    Really?
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.


    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    That maybe true, I'm just going off Ross' beats cuz...If you got a car w/ a good ass system in it, you're playing MMG shit, I just think that's a fact.

    Maybe but I could speak when Teflon Don was out wasnt the case around my way...people felt I was lying when I said Joell Ortiz got more burn than Rozay around my way...

    Really?

    Yes Really Block Royal Joell Ortiz Crew Based in Jersey City....



    ^^^ Part of the video shot on my block at Ringside Corner of Tonnelle Ave and Manhattan Ave.
    Mr.GenocideSWAMPGODidoitforhiphop10KamPushMe
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Not ya average HOODSTA!! ON THE DARKSIDE WITH THE CHETEPosts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think ricc needs to sell hard. He gets club, and street niccas bump his shit. He has a following and MMG roster will make him more than he would make himself.
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    you either smokin dope or dogshit

    ross on top of the game right now and thats just fact
    f.e.d.s.BostonDroidoitforhiphop10KamPushMe[Deleted User]
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.


    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    That maybe true, I'm just going off Ross' beats cuz...If you got a car w/ a good ass system in it, you're playing MMG shit, I just think that's a fact.

    Maybe but I could speak when Teflon Don was out wasnt the case around my way...people felt I was lying when I said Joell Ortiz got more burn than Rozay around my way...

    but your mexican so of course they rockin with him
    SWAMPGODStoneColdMikeyBostonDro
  • pennyda1pennyda1 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭
    you dudes is crazy if yall dnt think ross is nice
    SWAMPGODCashmoneyDuxBostonDroidoitforhiphop10
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seansosa wrote: »
    i expect it to be typical ross....drugs , money , bitches and cars. laid over good beats...what else should we expect?

    but it will go gold no doubt
    ^^^this
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    Ross is not that big forreal, only ya'll internet cats and the wonder twins on here be gassin him.

    I don't gas Ross, not even that big of a fan of dude, but you're lying if niggas in your hood or any other hood don't fuck with Ross.

    This shit kills me....how do you not what other hoods are messing with??? A whole hood is huge there maybe few cats that mess with an artist but if the majority doesnt then the hood doesnt fuck with said artist.

    this shit kills me....how do you know what other hoods are messing with??? a whole hood is huge there maybe a few cats that don't mess with an artist but if the majority do then the hood fucks with said artist.









    see what i did there?
    you don't know just like he don't know
    nigga gon speak for the majority like he the majority
    [Deleted User]
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    ross is only a gold artist so it is only so much that ross has ridin on this rozay will most likely neva b a platinum sellin artist cuz he aint kissin no white azz & fa a blk rapper 2 go platinum n 2dayz hiphop u have 2 kiss da cracka gaawdz FEMINEMZ azz & ross aint doin that MUUUUNKEE shit!
    blackbloc wrote: »
    mmg will take a it i it doesn't live up the the quality and sales. only meek and french i see not being affected if it flops

    smh@ this canadian bacon rick ross is gonna outsell everybody n da ggggay-unit includin da MUUUNKEE so STFU!
    CashmoneyDuxBender Rodriguezbuttuh_bidoitforhiphop10BostonDro
Sign In or Register to comment.