What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pusha T versus Lil' Wayne Battle Thread

buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi
Fuk pusha t and anybody that love em
BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
#VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
TrillfateP. TownStoneColdMikeyusmarin3purpngoldMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14CashmoneyDuxkingianDatdude87joeyfkncrakkAnti_matterMr.Genocide_Menace_Bcotton5genocidecutter

Replies

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be easier to tell when its not edited. this from Cruel Summer?
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nahhh i don't think it's a drake diss
    tumblr_mhpoqebgSs1s1wxobo1_400.gif
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pusha t better make some music muhfuckas give a fuck about instead of dissin a nigga that does
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Jabu_Ruleyeah i rap so don't usmarin3idoitforhiphop10Trill Gate$Osirus_Jenkins2CHAINZAnti_matter2Fresh2def
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,783 Regulator
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wack. the way Pusha T fell off is heartbreaking. I guess they wasnt lyin when they said Coldchain was writing his shit during the star trek days. like drake really gonna hear this desperate shit.

fuck good music
    fuck kanye west
    fuck kim kardashian
    fuck big sean
    fuck pusha t
    fuck 2 chainz
    fuck cyhi
    fuck qtip
    fuck common
    fuck whatever else hipster thats on good music.
    giphy.gif

juan travoltaAlready Home_17MrCrookedLettersouthsil4lilsTaY_TrUef.e.d.s.DMTxTHCinfamous114TrillfateCeLLaR-DooRP. Towneyes lowsoul rattlerJabu_RuleTRILLip Brooksyeah i rap so don't H-Rap 180idoitforhiphop10Trill Gate$purpngoldOsirus_JenkinsOceanStateKamPushMeJevn_17MeekMonizzLLLLLLe142CHAINZwalwynCashmoneyDux2Fresh2defTrillaaaaaa
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why diss drake tho?
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
  • KameKame Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha need to start naming names
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    kingian2Fresh2def
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    pusha needz 2 stop bullshittin & drop that album fuk all this dissin shit especially goin after DRAKE smh..
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Yeah this is aim at drake and whoever else, but if you listen to it, it would seem the nigga is sayin it ain't no real beef thooooooo
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    wack. the way Pusha T fell off is heartbreaking. I guess they wasnt lyin when they said Coldchain was writing his shit during the star trek days. like drake really gonna hear this desperate shit.

fuck good music
    fuck kanye west
    fuck kim kardashian
    fuck big sean
    fuck pusha t
    fuck 2 chainz
    fuck cyhi
    fuck qtip
    fuck common
    fuck whatever else hipster thats on good music.
    Common has nt been signed to good music for a while
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

iKingGodGivBiz
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crazy thing is drake d kill that beat...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

CashmoneyDuxTrillaaaaaa
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    piffffffffffff
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Anti_matterTrillaaaaaa
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    This track is mean as fuck..
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    H-Rap 180#1 pickjoeyfkncrakkAnti_matterTrillaaaaaa
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha rarely fails to deliver. And I thought this was the 2012 version of What's Beef by Biggie before it came on towards the end.

Can't wait for Cruel Summer.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    yeah i rap so don't idoitforhiphop102Fresh2defTrillaaaaaaD.D.S.
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this is dope

yeah i rap so don't
  • The_ManThe_Man Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope some good diss tracks can come from this, also hope it dosent get too serious and knowone gets hurt.
    Nah SonAnti_matter